The Guest

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

 

Korea: 1:30 pm

                As rising idols in Korea NU’EST have to practice every day, all the time. There is no room for mistakes. They've been practicing since morning that’s why they weren’t able to bid Jenny goodbye personally. They took a short break, all of the members gathered in one corner.

                “Aish! Today’s practice is hard,” groaned Baekho.

                “I agree, Jenny-sunseanim is so lucky to have a vacation,” Minyun added.

                “I wonder what she’s doing now?” Ren asked.

                “Then let’s call her,” Aron  suggested.

                JR went to his bag and got his phone. He dialed Jenny’s number and soon it was ringing.

                “Hello, why are you calling?” Someone said on the other line.

                 JR put his phone on speaker. “Sunseanim what are you doing right now?

                “Eating lunch

                “Eh! Isn’t lunch over an hour ago?” Baekho interrupted.

                “Ah….well its one hour advance there in Korea,” explained Jenny.

                Everybody nodded in unison.

                “So what are you eating now?” Aron asked.

                “Hmm…one of Philippine cuisine called Kare-kare..actualy I am eating in an all you can eat restaurant,” Jenny said with a mouth full.

                “Ate (unni) Jenny manners!” someone unknown to them said.

                “Huh who was that?” Aron asked.

                “It’s none of your business. Anyways, I’ll be hanging up now I’m still eating.”

                “Aigoo….sunsaenim is so selfish,” Baekho joked. Suddenly, the call got disconnected. Everyone was stunned at what happened. Now, there was only one thing in their minds.

                “Who was that?” they all said in unison.

 

PHILIPPINES 12:40 pm

                

                   "Who was that?" Ria asked.

                   "My annoying students," she said with an irritated face as she puts her phone in her bag.

                   "You're a teacher in Korea?"

                   "Well...no I am a voice coach...but I do sometimes teach music in some schools when I have free time," She explained.

                    "Oh ... I should probably not sing in front of you."

                    "Why not?"

                    "I'll just embarrass myself." Ria looking at her food.

                    Jenny laughed out loud. "Actually everyone has potential in singing...It's just that some are not trained."

                    "Ohhh...so what's your plan now?  My sister said to take you to places you want to go. Except  if it is somewhere far like Boracay."

                    "Pfft. I'm not going there. For now, let's just go back home and rest. Let's do the main tour tomorrow."

                      "Okay then, we'll go to the mall tomorrow."

                    "Are you reading my mind.'

                    "Well girls are girls," Ria raised both her eye brows."

                     "Oops I almost forgot." Jenny took her phone out and took a pictures of the delicious meal they were having.

                     "What's that for?" Ria now confused at Jenny's actions.

                     Jenny smirked and looked at her, "It's pay back"

                     Ria got more confused.

 

KOREA  8:45 pm

 

                      They just arrived at their dorm when Minhyun's phone ringed. It was a message from their voice coach

         "You must be hungry now aren't you.....anyways I was thinking of making you guys jealous so here's a picture of the Eat-All-You-Can foods......

And my dinner                                                and also this

               

I hope all of you are drooling now--------Jenny Sunsaenim...XD

 

             "Oh ...my ...God,' Minhyun jaw dropped.

            "Why, what is it?" Baekho took a peek at his phone and joined the shocked Minhyun. Then JR and Aron also joined them. 

            Ren didn't notice the guys because he was inside the bathroom. When he came out, he saw them and shot weird looks at them. Unfortunately they were too shocked to notice him. He went near them and looked at Minhyun's phone he saw the message and dialed up their Voice coach's number.Jenny answered.

           "Sunseanim you're having the time of your life over there aren't you?" Ren said. The others broke off from their trance and snacthed Ren's phone.

          "Sunsaenim how could you do this to us?" Baekho said first.

           'Do you even know how dead tired we are after our practice!" Minhyun's voice was trembling.

           Ren figured out that he won't be able to take back his phone, so he went to his bed and lied down. He again thought of Minha.  I wonder what she's doing right now? Did she eat already? He closed his eyes and remebered the times when they will eat together. Minha will always feed him and he will do the same too. While he was thinking Minhyun approached him giving back his phone saying that their coach wants to talk to him. He reached for his phone and greeted Jenny.

            "Do you have anything in your mind as souvenir?" She asked

           "Anything nice will do."

           "You do know ANYTHING is the hardest to find," Jenny said.

           Ren laughed a bit "Then how about the food you were eatiing," he joked.

           "Now I can't take that."

            "Anything is fine....really."

           "Okay then." Jenny hung up.

            Ren was so tired from their practice that he decided to sleep already even without  eating. He closes his eyes and tried to have a sweet dream.

 

A/N: wooh...this chapter's long enough.......I tried to add NU'EST scene here i hope you like it.............Ren is sooo bitter here..........Ohh and BTW please comment please....I need comments I need to know your thoughts.......please leave comments and subscribe.......Thank you.... :D