Results

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

 

 

Philippines Monday

 

                Ria have been sitting still on her seat ever since she arrived at her school. Oh god please let me have this one please. One of her friends came to her.

                “Yo, Ria! How come you’re just sitting there? That is so unlike you.”

                “I am to nervous too stand up,” She replied.

                “Come on, the results will be fine, though it may be low but still, you will be able to pass,” Her friend encourage her.

                Ria sighed and relaxed her shoulders. Their adviser came and asked everyone to sit down.

                “Good Morning class. Today you will find out the results of your test I hope that all of you got excellent grades.”

                The bell sounded which signaled the teachers to switch classrooms.

                “Well then I will be going now. Good luck with the results,” the teacher said with a smile and left.

                All of Ria’s exams were great; however, only one was left. MATH.  Their last teacher came and started to give out their test papers.

                “Maria Casa,” the teacher called out.

                Ria stood up and gulped, then approached the teacher to receive her paper. The test paper was folded so she wasn’t able to see her score immediately. She went to her seat and prepared herself. Here goes.  She slowly unfolded the paper revealing her score.  She covered in disbelief. OMG 87/100... I PASSED and IT’S VERY HIGH!!!!  She was unable to contain her joy and screamed on top pf her voice. The teacher reprimanded her, but she was to overjoyed to even care so the teacher just let her off. The final bell of the day rang the teacher went out of the class and the students started to pack up.

                “I’m going to Korea, I’m going to Korea!” Ria singing and dancing to herself.

                “Ria congratulations,” her friends told her.

                “Yeah, thanks.”

                “Hey don’t forget our souvenirs okay,” one of her friends said.

                “Of course I will,”

                “Ria, celebrate after our performance on Wednesday,” the class president told her.

                “Oh yeah, that’s another pain in the , anyways I’m not the lead so I don’t really mind.”

                “Then let’s go practice now.”

                Ria followed Sam in going to the practice area.  OH yeah I’m going to KOREA!

 

KOREA

 

                “Ahh nothing beats a refreshing bath,” Ren said while walking out of the bathroom. He and the members underwent another day of death practice. The substitute was more strict than usual. Ren looked to his phone. Minha…Do you hate me now? Then suddenly his phone rang, he immediately answered it and turned out to be that it was Jenny.

                “Ren-sshi , how was practice I heard from manager Hyung that you were scolded by the substitute?

                “Tsk, I really hate that old man….Sunsaenim hurry and go back I don’t think we will last anymore.”

                “Don’t worry I’ll be coming home by Saturday.”

                “Yah! Sunsaenim why do you have to extend your trip?

                “Hmmm, I’m fixing something or rather preparing for something.”

                “What is it?”

                “It’s still a secret. Anyways can you-“ Jenny was cut off by a very loud and high pitched scream.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!! JENNY!!! I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED!!!!!!!”

                Ren put the phone away from his ear.  That hurts. He put it back again when he heard Jenny talked.

                “Who was that?” Ren asked.”

                “Mianhae Ren, it was my friend’s sister she was so happy with the results of her exam.

                Ren chuckled. “Anyone will be happy if they passed the test.”

                “Well she did got an 87 in the test that she’s not very good at.”

                “Oh, by the way-“ Ren was cut off.

                “Mianhae Ren, I really need to go now,” Jenny said.

                “Oh okay,” Ren then hung up.  Guess I’ll just ask her who that girl is when she comes back.

 

PHILIPPINES

 

                 “WOW Ria you really did great,” Leah said to her sister.

                “Oh yeah were going to KOREA! By the way when are we going there?” Ria asked.

                “On Saturday,” Jenny answered.

                The sisters looked at her with confused face.

                “I can’t easily book a ticket for the two of-“ Leah was stll speaking but Jenny interrupted her.

                “I got it covered you can just pay me up later,” Jenny said.

                “O-Ok then,” Leah just agreed.

                “Ria went to her room and lied on her bed.  Korea here I come. Then she sat up.  But before that, I got a performance to do.

 

A/N: waah!!! Finally I updated.....subscribe and comment