XXX Amusement Park

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

A/N: I won’t put any color in the text all the conversations were in Korean.

Ren’s PoV

                We arrive at the XXX Amusement Park. I was walking beside JR who was quiet the whole time.(A/N: Seriously I can’t think of a line for him) We got ourselves our ticket, but before riding any rides we decided to eat first. I sat beside Ria who was doing something with her camera. Deleting some pictures I guess. Then I saw something in her camera, though I can’t properly see it. It wasn’t Ria but some couple she was having trouble if she would delete it or not. I asked her what she’s doing and she just said that she was deleting some pictures and turning it off (oh she wasn’t able to delete the picture).

                “You sure are attached to your camera” I said.

                “Actually it was gift…well not a gift… I have a Korean friend back at home she gave it to me, it was actually her cousin’s camera there were a lot her cousin’s picture there and she can’t delete it herself, so she decided to just give it to me and asked me to delete the pictures. ”

                “Why does she want to delete the pictures?”

                “Her cousin’s dead.” She said bluntly.

                “Actually all the photos were taken together with her boyfriend and my friend…I don’t know she said she feels guilty everytime she sees the face of her cousin’s boyfriend. But, there is this one photo that I can never bring myself to delete. My friend feels guilty everytime she sees the face of her cousin’s boyfriend…Something about lying to him so they would break up”

                “Why does she want them to break up?”

                “It wasn’t my friend who wants to break them up it was the girlfriend herself.”

                “Why?”

                “I think the girlfriend was terminally ill and she was about to die so she broke up with him…that’s what I know.”

I remained quiet somehow I can relate to the story. The food came to our table and we started eating.

                We finished eating and waited exactly 30 minutes so that we won’t throw out when we ride the rides. We rode a lot of childish rides first. Then some scary ones like the Viking and such then we went to a haunted house. (I believe you guys know his reaction with the ghosts) When we were in front of the roller coaster Ria suddenly backed out saying: “I’ll just wait here” but Baekho was insisting her.

                “Come on we can’t leave you behind here all alone” He was pulling Ria by the arm and I can see she was getting hurt already. So I decide to step in.

                “Beakho don’t force her she doesn’t want to”

                “Who will look after her?”

                “I’ll stay here I want to rest for a while anyways.”

                “Okay then I’ll tell Aron hyung.”

                Baekho ran to the line and Ria and I sat on a nearby bench.

                “Why didn’t you ride it?” I asked

                “I never liked roller coaster. It is so scary”

                Somehow I saw Minha again from this girl. What’s up with this girl why do I always remember Minha because of her?  I’m already trying to forget her and yet this girl is soo…

                Ria saw something and immediately look at me with a smile somehow I was taken aback. The image of Minha quickly vanished when I saw her smile…The only thing I can see is…Ria.

                “Ren…I mean Mingi”

                “HuH what’s up with my real name?”

                “Well since we’re outside I shouldn’t call you by your stage name coz it might attract some fans of yours.”(oh by the way the boys we’re in disguise)

                “Oh okay….what we’re you about to tell me?”

                “While waiting for the others can we ride that.” She pointed at something. It was bump cars.

                I looked at her and gave back a smile “Sure,” I said then her face went red.

                We rode the cars it was hard for me to fit myself at the car since my legs are too long for them and she was driving like a pro bumper (lool I don’t have a term for that). Everytime I try to bump her she could dodge it easily but I could never dodge her bumps.

                Our time was up and we went out of the cars. She actually helped me in getting out of my car. We laughed as we walked out the place when we went back to the bench in front of the coaster JR and the rest were gone.

                “This is a problem” I said.

                “Mianhe, I shouldn’t have asked you to ride the bumper cars.”

                I saw her worried face, so I pat her head. “It’s alright we could just call them” I got my cellphone out and dialed JR’s Number. Unfortunately he wasn’t picking up. “He’s not picking up.”

                “I’m sorry this is my fault.”

                “I told you it’s alright.”

                Then I felt something cold drop to my face. It was raining. Ria and I hurried down to find cover. As soon as we reached it my phone rang. It was JR.

                “Ren where are you?” JR said.

                “Taking cover from the rain.”

                “Do you have Ria with you?”

                “Yes she’s with me.”

                “Okay we’re here at xxx Resto Bar”

                “Okay that’s not far from where we are we can just run.”

                “Okay bye” he said last.(A/n: Finally JR spoke)

                I put my phone back to my pocket and removed my jacket.

                “Who was that?” Ria asked .

                “Jr…he said they’re at the XXX Resto bar, it’s near her so we could just run.”

                “Run in the middle of the rain? We’re gonna get wet.”

                “Just me.” I put my jacket over her head, positioning it so that she won’t get that wet. (A/N: I know this is romantic but guys this is a lesson whether it is sunny or not always bring an umbrella)

                “But, You’re gonna get wet.”

                “It’s alright”

                “You’re gonna get sick.”

                “I’m tougher than how I look.”

                “But-“

                I cut her off “Look if you get wet and then get sick not only Aron hyung will be mad also Jenny sunsaenim and your sister.”

                “But if you get sick you’re rehearsal for the mini concert will-“

                “I told you I’m tougher than how I look, and we can’t share the jacket since I’m way too tall for you. You will only get wet so don’t even mention that idea if that is in your mind.”

                I faced the direction of the resto bar. “Okay in the count of three, one two-”she pulled my arms.

                “Wait for the downpour to weaken; if we run now I will still get wet, your jacket is useless.”  She said but her tone change. And I figured out that she was a bit mad.

                We waited for the rain to weaken and when it did we dashed through it and went to where JR and the rest are. It was a good thing I listened to her. In fact I didn’t get that wet at all. When we arrive she quickly sat beside Aron hyung removing my jacket that was covering her and placing it just above her shoulders.

                “Since it’s raining we better wait for it to stop oh and we don’t have a choice but to eat here.” Aron hyung said.

                 I sat beside her and as I was sitting down she was removing my jacket off her shoulders and handed it to me. She stayed silent the whole time she will just nod her head or shook it when someone is talking to her. After we eat the rain hasn’t stop yet. Aron asked her to call her sister and tell her that we might not be able to go home by 8 since it is raining. She told Aron that it was alright and that was the last time I heard her voice again. We were talking about each other’s reaction in the rides and the highlight of the conversation was of course me inside the haunted house. I was listening to Minhyun when I felt something leaned on my arm I looked at it and saw Ria asleep. She must have been very tired.i fixed her position putting my arms around her so she wouldn’t fall. Soon the rain stopped we got ourselves ready so we can leave but Ria was still not awake. I was thinking whether I would wake her up or not. But honestly I don’t want to I just want to look at her sleeping face longer.

                “I’ll just carry her” Beakho suggested. He positioned himself to carry her bridal style that’s when it hit me.

                “Wait you can’t carry her that way she’s wearing a skirt.” I said.

                “Piggyback ride then.” He said “help me here” he faced his back to us and I put her arms around Baekho’s neck. When he was already carrying her I tied my jacket around her waist since she is wearing a skirt. When we arrive at Jenny’s place she was surprised to see Ria asleep but, her sister wasn’t. She said that it was a good idea that we didn’t wake her up or else we’ll see hell in person. I walked with Baekho towards her room and we gently put her to bed. Once she was off of Beakho’s back he went outside the room. I removed her shoes and fixed her position. I also covered her with the sheets since her legs we’re showing up. I looked at her and removed the hair covering her face and I thought to myself: “Seriously, this girl made me go crazy the whole day. First she will remind me of someone then suddenly she won’t then she will be sweet then later on she’s angry then she will fall asleep...sheesh” I walked towards the door and looked at her sleeping figure. “But I had fun.” Then I went out of her room.

 

A/N: Hey yo!!!!!! peeeps..!!!wassup comment and subscribe please to let me know about your thoughts about the story....

Ria's clothes just remove the hat