Revisions

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

A/N: I'm so sorry for the VERY VERY late update....actually this was supposed to be updated before I went to the competition...but I wasn't able to do it because of  some things came up...when I came home....my mom asked me to stay at my uncle's house....and another reason that I wasn't able to write was....something horrible happened to me while I was in a long Hiatus.............

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

RIA'S PoV

       It's been four days since I last talked with Minhyun. There were three things that really surprised me. First is that he found out about my secret together with Ren's secret. Second, is that I easily said and explained everything to him. And last but not the least, actually the most shocking of all, he told me he likes me. Okay...me liking Ren...I could say it's normal...as a fan that is...but as a girl...I would still say it's normal...but for MInhyun to say he likes me...as a fan I am freaking out...but as a girl....I AM SO CONFUSED. I rolled on my bed for three times to clear my head of Minhyun, but it seems like I just can't get him out of my head, especially when he told me that Ren's just using me. Everytime I remember the exact words he said my heart aches. I know I am an idiot for agreeing to Ren, because no girl wants to be a replacement. But, in love people can be an idiot.

        I looked at the clock to check the time. Am I going to Ren again or not? Other people are already getting creeped out because of me. I guess I should take today as a day off, and besides I haven't practiced much yet for my own performance. I stood up from my bed and headed towards the kitchen which I must say empty again. I don't know what my sister's upto co'z she been leaving me alone for days now. Normally she would keep an eye on me in trips like this. I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat, luckily there was already something cooked and only needs preheating. I took it out and put it striaght on the stove. While waiting for the food I turn the TV on to hear some news. It was about the upcoming PLEDIS concert and I saw how big place was. I imagined myself performing on that big stage infront of hundreds, no thousands of people, then suddenly I slipped while on stage. I felt goosebumps all over my body. What on Earth did I got myself into?

 

AFTER BREAKFAST

       I went to the living room and sat on the couch thinking what to do next. I eyed the piano on my left and remembered Minhyun's face. Why did i just?... I stood up and walked towards the piano, lifted the cover and pressed a key. Somehow I can remember some notes from the song and started pressing them. Then I had an urge to sing.

“I love you, but you look at someone else

I love you, but you smile at someone else

I love you even if it hurts

As long as I’m beside you I’m happy”

   After singing that part of the song I thought of changing some parts of the song so that when I perform it It won't be the exact song as Minhyun's. I pressed other keys as I try to hum my own version. Then I sing out my revised lyrics.

 

“I love you, but you look at someone else

I love you, but you smile at someone else

I love you even if  pain is what it brings

To be beside you is all that I need

Why is it my heart yearns for more?

Though I know you can never be mine,

Yet I wish upon a star that someday I will be,

the one that you'll ever need”

 

    I paused before proceeding to the chorus of the song. I took a deep breath before I sang my heart out.

 

Cause I'm the one that's there for you,

Even if you're all alone,

The one who'll care for you,

when no one else does,

But I know deep inside, you'll never realize

and this is all but a dream, That would never come true.”

 

I removed my hands from the piano and stared at the keys for a while.

  'I didn't expect that you can do that," Someone said. It was Jenny.

  "Since when..'

   "Enough to hear your whole rendition....It was good...seriously....soo damn good....I think I should practice more too"

   I gave a faint smile.

"But seriously, what's up with you?" She asked out of nowhere "there has to be reason for you to sing that way."

"You won't understand"

"Try me"

"You see...The guy I like..well you know it's Ren...but umm...you see... He likes someone else but the girl she likes split with him and well...he thinks that it was his fault and he thinks that she's still alive when she's not."

"Wa-wa-wait a minute I don't get it Ren likes a girl who is...what dead or alive?"

"Dead, but he thinks she's still alive because the girls lied"

"how did you know she's dead?" Jenny asked

"My classmate's cousin is Ren's ex...I saw her photo...."

"Wait what"

"That's another story ...the point is...I agreed to Ren that I will be like her replacement or something untill...you know..he moves on...but then...the other day..."

"the other day what" Jenny now even more confused.

"Minhyun just confessed to me...and I don't know what to do"

Jenny sighed and put her hands on her forhead. "Look I am not a love expert but you're the only one who can solve all your problems...for now....practice your song...The revised one okay."

"Okay"

 

A/N: once again I am apologizing to you guys I don't know if you'll even forgive....actually I was thinking of not continuing this story anymore coz...you know...well I guess you may be creeped out by this but.....I was scared of continuing this story because....when I was in the competion...well...let's just say that the situation between Ria and Ren...well..it came true for me somehow....in other words a guy said he likes me (I also like him) but then in the end he only likes me because I was like her ex....so yeah I broke my heart...damn...why am I talking about this here.....I guess maybe....you may not understand me.....and maybe some of you might....But still after like six months of pain...I realized what happened to me is going to be different in this story and I will make sure it does....I may not have a happy ending before...but with this story...I'll make sure you guys will not regeret subscribing here....Thank you...Pls do comment and subscribe