It's You

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

3 more days before the benefit concert

 

      "And 1 2 3 and 1 2 3 and turn and pose" The choreographer said as he clapped his hands on the beat of the song. "Okay you did very well boys, next group HelloVenus!"

       Ria was sitting by the corner watching everyone in their dance practice. She kept on shifting her gaze from Ren to Minhyun and vice versa.

                                                                              Baby I'm not over you. 

       The guys finished dancing to their song. And the last line made Ria wonder what really is going on between her and Ren.She let out a sigh as she felt someone sat beside her.

        "Hey!" Ren greeted."Were you watching me?"

         "Yup"

         "Just me?"

       "yes"

        "Really? I saw you glacng at Minhyun earlier"

        He saw that?! "Actually I was looking at all of you" Ria tried to escape.

         "Okay" Ren stood up and brushed his . "By the way, are you free tonight?"

        "Yeah, I think...that is if Jenny won't ask me to do anything, why?

         "Oh...umm I was planning on taking you out for a dinner, I mean...not the one like the other day but..."

         "A date?"

          "Ye-yeah"

          "okay what time?"

          "7 I hope"

          "okay"

          Jenny suddenly steps in. "hey Ria can you come with me for a sec"

          "Sure" she replied as she walks towards Jenny.

          "Ria" Called out Ren. "wear something...nice...I mean fancy..I mean...a dress..please."

           "Okay" Ria replied as she walked towards Jenny. My god I don't have any fancy dress.

           "Ria come in here." she gestured Ria to come in her studio.

 

After their business

 

             "You made it into a dance song?I thought it was supposed to be in piano?" Ria asked

              "But, is it good?"

               "Yes, but I think it won't fit Minhyun at all...yes he could hit those high notes, but he musn't dance at all in order to do that, so what's the point of revising it?"

               "Actually, I arrange it for you, It's my farewell gift for you."

                "Jenny, you know you don't have to do something like this."

               "Just think of a choreography for it then show me later evening when I get home."

               "Wait...I think I can't...I have plans later."

                "Like what?"

              "Well Ren kinda...asked me out on a date."

              "What?! seriously?!"

              Ria nods. "And he asked me to wear something fancy, I guess he'll take me to a fancy restaurant...and I don't have anything to wear."

             "Don't worry leave everything to me."

 

In the hallway

            Minhyun saw Ria going out of jenny's studio."           

           "Hey Ria, wassup?!"

            "Hey!" Ria replied awkwardly remembering his confession. so to hide her embarassment she tried to flee from him. however, Minhyun grabbed her by the arm.

             "Ria wait, I want you to know that, that I won't give up on you. I want you to realize that I really am the one for you not Ren."

              Ria remained silent.

            "Look, I just want to say that.  Please give me a chance. Let me show you that I can love you more than Ren. Please."

            "Minhyun, I"

             "Tonight let's go out."

             "I can't I have some things to do. I'm sorry" Ria walked away from him. "Also, I understand your feelings but, please, please forget about them. I won't be staying here much longer anyways. I don't want to give you false hopes." Then she went her why.

 

7 pm

 

       "So how do I look?" Ria asked Jenny.

        "Perfect" jenny replied

         Ding Dong!

         "I think your date is here" Jenny said.

         "Stop teasing me wouldya"Ria said as she walks to the door. She opened it to reveal Ren holding flowers. And believe it or not there are no traces of his feminine face.

 

Ren's PoV

      Whoa she's gorgeous! I thought to myself. I know she's petite but I never expected her to look very...womanly...or rather never knew she has appeal. I stood frozen there by the door feeling my jaws were about to open wide from the suprise. So I shove to her the flowers I brought.

 

Normal PoV

 

      "Here," Ren handed her the flowers.

       "Thanks," Ria accpted it politely. "I think I should leave it here at the house"

     "Yeah sure you can"

        Ria put the flowers in a vase. Then went back to Ren. "So were are you taking me?"

        Ren held out his arms inviting her to hold him. "To wonderland"

        Ria gave a smirk. "Oh really," she hold on to him...."By the way I almost forgot, wouldn't this be a sort of scandal if the press finds out about this night?"

        "Don't worry I got it covered" He assured her. and gestured her to ride a black car.

        Ria steps in and asked "Where did you get the car?" 

        "rented, I don't have drivers license yet"

         The car started to move. Ria looked out her window and saw the beautiful night lights. Whoa so beautiful.

          Then the car stopped infront of a resto. "Here we are, actually I have to rent the whole place so no one will know."

        "I never knew you earn so much?"

        "Actually it's more of 'you never knew that I have so many connections'" Ren smiled. He assisted her to wards a wonderfully setted table. He pulls out her chair to assist her in her sitting.

         "This is so...not you...I mean I..never imagined you being so romantic and all."

           "Well, there are somethings that I actually don't tell on the camera."

         Ria smiled. Then food was serve to them.

After eating

          Ren stood up and walked towards her. Then he let out a hand and said: "would you care for a dance?"

          "There's no music to dance along."

           He held her hand and sorta pulled her to stand up. They walked towards the middle and positioned themselves and started to swing.

          "This is so...weird" Ria let out a little laugh.

           "I cn hear something." Ren said.

           "huh?" Ria raised a brow.

           "From here" he put Ria's hand on his chest.

           "Oh, I get it now"

           "But if you really think it really is awkward I could always sing."

          "Nah forget it I like 'this' sound more" Ria placed her hand on his chest

         "Oh come on it's like you're saying yo don't like to here me sing."

         "Come on don't take it so seriously"

          Ren pulled Ria closer and closer and closer. Then he raised her chin to kiss her. When their lips were about to touch Ria spoke.

        " Ren, i...I"

        "What?"

        "I'm confused."

         "With what?"

         "With us"

           ren put a little distance beween them so they can look at each other clearly.

        "I mean, I'm confused if...if ...if I really am the one you like or you're just...you like me because I'm like ....Minha."

       "No," Ren replied

          "What?"

          "I mean. the more I get to know you better the more I realize that you are actually different to her. And there are things about you that I really like...and those things...Minha doesn't have them."

          "So you mean I am"

           Ren suddenly pulled her into a kiss. when he parted, he said: "Yes, You're the one that I love."

           Ria kissed him again and put her arms around his neck. It was a sweet yet passionate kiss and Ria never knew she could actually kiss that way.

           "I love you too" Ria said with teary eyes.

           Ren hugged her tight.

 

 

Someone's PoV

 

          "No, this can't be happening" Minhyun was actually watching them from a far.  He followed REn who was dressed up all fancy (A/N: nice going ren you forgot his your dormate). "So this is what you meant by plans Ria... I won't allow it...I won't let Ren take you away." He stared at the two who was cuddling each other.

 

After the date

          "So I guess this is a goodnight?" Ren said as they stood outside Jenny's apartment.

          "Yeah. thank's for tonight."

             They just stood there.

          "So aren't you going now Ren?" Ria asked.

         "Actually I was waiting for something"

          "Hun what?"

            "Something like this" he peck her at the lips. "I'll be going now then." Ren walked away.

         Ria opened the door and entered the aprtment stuned. When she closed it she fell on her knees not believing everything that happened.

        "Ria, how as your date?" Jenny asked

          Ria smiled widely "It was...so great."

         "oh someones's inlove"

         "BTW jenny I thought of a choreography alraedy wanna see?"

          "That was fast." trhe teacher replied

          "RIA!" Someone said...well it was actually her sister.

          "what is it sis?"

            "we need to talk"

              Ria looked at Jenny worriedly. Jenny just raised her shoulders in confusion.

           "What is it sis?" Ria asked.

            "You didn't tell me that you were leaving tonight."

            "You're even hardly here...you also don't tell me about your tours you always leave me alone."

            "Still you going out on a date is a different matter."

           "So what I'm old enough to go out on dates."

           "You must be forgetting something."

           "What?"

              "Were going back soon to Philippines." she said as she walked away.

                 Her sister's words made Ria stuned. She completely forgot about that part. She walked to her roomand jumped on the bed and started to worry. what did I get myself into.

 

A/n: Sorry for a very long hiatus........well....don't forget to comment and subscribe.