The Announcement

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

 

PHILIPPINES          

 

Ria went to her classroom and saw her friends (not the Korean ones). "Yo!" Was what she said to them and they replied.Classes soon started and during math class the teacher gave an announcement.

          "Class our exam next week...well I am not trying to scare you or something but...please do well in it I noticed that a lot of you has been earning low grades ..so please study hard." their teacher was already begging them. "And also, if you don't pass this test I am afraid you have to take supplementary lessons." Everybody gasped. Since after the exams is the semestral break everybody has to do their best to have a vacation.

          For Ria, other subjects like English, Science, Computer, Music etc. are just average and she could easily get good grades. But, Mathematics is another story, it is her WORST subject. It would be a miracle if ever she gets a high grade.Class was soon dismissed ria walked up to her friends.

         "Gaaaah! Math is so hard," Ria screamed

          "Ria you're not the only one who's thinking like that,"one of her friends said to her.

         "I know, but it is as impossible as meeting my dear Ren," Ria pouted.

         "Arggh Korean!" one of her friends said irritated.

         "Oh By the way I have somehing to tell you guys" Ria said excitedly.

          "What?" They all said in unison.

          "My sister's friend who is Korean is going to stay with us," she said while clenching her fists.

          "Bleh Korean" a friend said.

          "Good for you," another friend said.

           Then Ria's Korean friends came and greeted her. She told them about her sister's friend and how she wished to go with her to Korea for the semestral break. That is if she pass the exam. All of her friends went to their respective club, while she was walking she thought of how great it would be to meet Ren and the rest of the NU'EST. I wish something good will happen. she sighed

 

KOREA

 

           Ren sneezed hard. Someone must be thinking of me. I hope it's her.  He thought. He looked to his phone, still nothing.

 

A/N: Sorry if the Ren's scene is quite short but it is essential for the story.