Two Worlds

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

 

Philippines: 4:59 am

 

          The sun was still half asleep, yet a certain girl was wide awake. Ria (you) was doing the last assignment that she left before going to sleep last night. Downstairs she could hear the clanking of the cooking utensils caused by their maid. After writing the last sentence for her essay, she stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. The water was cold but she didn't mind it, for she ws already used to it. After taking a bath she combed her black silky hair while looking at her body mirror. Beside the mirror are tons of pictures, not her photographs, but her idol's NU'EST. Ah if only I could meet them my life won't be as boring as now. She thought. She focused her gazed at a certain member. For a boy group he doesn't look like one, but still he's the reason why Ria got interested with them. The boy is no other than Ren, real name Choi Minki. 

             At first, when she found out about this group she was all against it because of Ren. This guy is ruining the image of girls. But, as time pass by she grew fond of him and the rest of the members, and now is a loyal fan. Because of her love for the group she studied how to speak Hangul. Good thing that she has some Korean friends to teach her.

             She looked at the clocked and noticed the time. "Ah! Got to eat now or I'll be late," she said in a hurry. She went downstairs to find her sister Leah already awake and eating. Ria went to her seat quietly and started eating, then she remembered something. " Ate (big sister) our exams are near so you need to pay my tuition  this week.," she said after drinking her water

              "Okay," was all what Leah said. She is the quiet yet sociable type of person. But, for Ria she is the worst when she's angry.

              Ria finished her breakfast and was about to leave when her sister spoke again.

             "Ria this coming Saturday a friend of mine will be coming and I might be still at work when she arrives. So I want you to assist her."

             "Okay, but who is your friend?"

              "Oh, she's Korean and I offered her to stay here. You know my former Korean classmate when I was still in Highschool."

               "Oh! yes her..............Didn't she went to Korea after Highschool.....That means she'll be coming from Korea."

               "Yup," replied

            Ria's expression changed and became excited, but she hid turned her back so her sister won't see her face. She can't wait for her to come. then their maid suddely spoke. "Ria  you have to go to school now"

            "Ooops, yeah right," She grabbed her bag and dashed towards the gate and said " I'M GOING NOW!"

 

Korea: 7:30 am

 

           An alarm was ringing furiously inside a room, yet no one was waking up to turn it off. Then, a blonde person rose up from his bed and turned the alarm off. He went to another bed and waked up the person in it.

          "JR wake up," the blonde person said as he shakes his friend. JR opened his eyes as soon as he was shook.

          "Oh, Ren its you" he said half asleep.

          "Come on help me wake the others up," Ren said as he walk to Aron's bed. Jr stood up and went to Minhyung. The two woke up easily and everyone gather to wake up the worst sleeper of all, Baekho.

          " So how shall we wake him up?" asked Minhyung.

          "Kick his ," Ren suggest.

          "Nah...let's just wake him up normally" Aron said as the eldest of all. Everyone agreed and tried to wake Baekho up but it was useless.

         " I told you we should just kick him" Ren said again. Everyone nodded and kicked baekho.......but still.............USELESS.

          Then, their manager came and asked "What's going on?"

           "Baekho won't wake up," JR said.

         "leave it to me," the manager said as he went to the bathroom to get a pail of water. he went to baekho and said" baekho wake up," Beakho just groaned the mager spoke again' oh so you won't wake up huh," he poured the water to Baekho, and baekho jolted up to his surprised.

          "I'M AWAKE,I'M AWAKE!"  Baekho said.

          Everyone laughed at the sight. Then the manager aked them to wash up. Ren went to his bed and checked his phone. But, to his dissapointment he didn't  see what he wants to see. No messages. Aron went out of the bath and offered it to Ren. Ren changed his expression and nodded to Aron. Aron then noticed that ren was holding his phone-too tight. he dismissed the idea and went to dry his hair.

       After everyone had washed up they went to the studio to practice. When they arrived they noticed the staff was making a commotion. They found out that their voice coach Jenny will be leaving for vacation, and everyone was saying what they want as souvenirs. The group joined the discussion except for Ren who is not that used to people. He sat down a couch and looked to his phone again, still no messages or calls. he gave it up for this job and now he's the one suffering from it. If only he could choose both of them then there will be no worries. Suddenly, Jenny asked him,"Ren what do you want when I come back?".

      "Anything will do," he said.

      "Are you sure? I could get some expensive things there at a low price" Jenny said.

     " Yes sure"

     "Okay then"

      Ren went to the toilet. When he entered he immediately slammed his hand to the mirror. I shouldn't have broke up with her.

 

A/N: agaaaaaaahhh...first chap is done I wish this will be great.........OH and BTW Korea is one hour advance than Philippines...so please don't get confused with the time....