Broke

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

2 Days before the concert

      "1,2,3 and 4,1,2,3, and 4" the choreographer chanted as he watched the boys dance.The concert is near and everyone's feeling the tension already."Okay that's it for today" the instructor finally said. "tomorrow will be a day off so take this time to rest before the concert,everybody's dismissed."

 

      Ren went to his bag and got his phone out and dialed a certain girl's number "hello" said the person on the other end. "Hey Ria can we meet up?" He asked.

      "Oh it's you Ren, I'm sorry my sister and I together for today"

      "Is that so how about tomorrow?" he asked. there was a brief silence before Ria could answer back.

       "I'm not sure" She replied.

       "Is there something wrong?" He assked feeling something was not right.

         "Actually we need to talk, but not today" Ria answered.

        "Okay, tomorrow then, but what are we going to talk about?" Suddenly he heard the phone hung up. "HELLO?"

-------------------------------

        Ria ended the conversation immediately.

        "Well?" The elder sister asked.

        "i told him that we need to talk"

         "Make sure you'll make your point clear then"

          "Yes"

         "Look I'm not doing this because I want to, I'm only doing what I think is best for you"

         Ria stayed silent.

          "Maria look at me" her sister commanded which she complied to. "Please understand me"

         "Do I have a choice?" Ria replied with tears in her eyes then went to her room.

 

----------------------------

 

          *ding dong

            Leah went to the door and opened it saw MInhyun.

            "Ummm....where is Ria?" he struggled with his english.

            "Ria you Minhyun's here" SHe called out.

             "Ria came out of her room as she walked past her sister she looked at her sister's eyes that was saying 'you know what to do'.

             "Hi" she said to Minhyun.

              "We need to talk" he said.

              "let me get my jacket"

 

-----outside------

             The two walked around the neighborhood.

             "You're with ren right?" Minhyun suddenly asked.

             "What do you mean?"

             "Stop it, I know you went out with him yesterday and you two even...." he cut his sentence.

             "we even what?" Ria asked

           "You know what I mean" Minhyun was flustered yet pain was evident in his face.

             "Yes we are together" Ria said without hesitation.

             "Why does it has to be him?" MInhyun now sounding angry "You know he's only using you to move on right?"

              "Minhyun please stop"

             "NO! that night even if he said that it's you that he really loves do you really trust his words?"

               "MINHYUN!" Ria yelled at him.

                "I'm leaving Korea and when I get back to my country I will soon graduate and once I graduate my parents will be taking me to America to study there"

               "Why are you suddenly saying this?" he is now more confused than ever.

               "It means when I leave this place I need to leave all the things that happened here as well, my parents, they'll never accept my relationship with anyone unless they themselves chose that person"

              "You're saying that you'll break up with Ren?"

               "It was my mistake to fall for him... I don't even know how I am supposed to say this to him. I really am the worst....I haven't even told him about Minha"

                "If I tell you that I'll fight for you even if it's against your parents will, will you consider me?"

                 "I love Ren,and I am sorry if I don't feel the same towards you, even though you've been so nice to me"

                Minhyun hugged her tightly. "I wish we have met each other at a different time in a different place, maybe you'll chose me"

                 "I'm sorry Minhyun I truly am." Ria was now crying

                  "I love you Maria Casa" Minhyun held her tighter.

                   "I'm sorry Minhyun"

 

-------Walking back to the house----

        "When are you leaving?"

        "the flight's scheduled right after the concert"

         "wait you're part of the production?"

          "I only have to dance once as soon as it finishes My sister and I will go directly to the airport"

          "You could have booked a day after"

           "If I did that Ren might come after me"

            "That is true, well we're here at Jenny's house."

           "Thanks for walking me and listening to me"

             "No problem" Minhyun started to walk away then stopped and faced Ria.

             "I'll miss you"

              "I'll miss you too Hwang Minhyun"

                "Advance Congratulations for your graduation" 

                "Thanks" 

           and with that Minhyun left with a broken heart.

 

 

A/n: sorry guys it took so long to update I was trying to find my notebook that has the outline of the story but I can't find it so I just tried to remember the story and I was busy...the is almost near please subscribe and comment....BTW sorry if there are some inconsistencies