Jealous

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

       The next day Ria went to the company to meet up with Minhyun. Upon entering the building, the first person she saw was Ren.

        "Good Morning Ren!" She said while expecting a reply, but instead he snobbed her and walked away. Ria was shocked by his action. What the...did he just snobbed me. I didn't even do anything wrong. She said to herself.

          While she was still very busy thinking, Minhyun jumped out of nowhere to scare her. However, Ria was too busy thinking that she didn't even noticed Minhyun.

        "Hey Ria you could have atleast pretended that I scared you," He said to her. Actually, he wanted to scare her so he can see how cute her reaction would be.

        "Sorry I was too busy thinking."

       ''anyways llet's go we have a lot to practice'' 

         ''Y-yeah'' Ria said still looking to where ren left.

         The two of them practice for two hours because Minhyun has to stick to his schedule. He pleaded Ria if she can clean up the practice room because he will be llalte for dance practice. 

          While Ria was busy fixing the room someone knocked at the door. She looked at the door and saw Ren leaning on it. Ria remembered him snobbing her, so in return she too ignored him. Ren walked towards her and leaned on the piano that she was wiping. she glared at him because his hands were dirty. She pushed away his hands and wiped the spot again. Ren leaned again and she started to shout at him.

        ''YAH!!!!! Why are you bothering me can't you see I'm busy!" Ria said.

        "Yah don't shout at me I'm just punishing you for ignoring me"

        "Hah! Ignoring you? who was the first one to ignore me?"

        "Because you're getting close to Minhyun."

         "So what?! he asked me to help him."

           Ren pinned her on the wall. "You're forgetting something," he said to her, his face only inches away from her.

           Ria remained silent and still beacuse she's afraid that if she moves ... Their llips might touch.

           "You're supposed to be by my side... remember that" he whispered to her ear.

            Ria's eyes widened and blushed at the same time. ren moved away from her

           "I know...but i have to help Minhyun. And besides, why are you acting this way it's not like we're...you know ...that ...so stop acting too possesive of me."

            "You don't really understaand don't you?" Ren smirked at her. "The truth is..for some reason...I'm getting Jealous of him  everytime you're together."

            Ria's faced turned 100 times red. That can't be because .... Ria was getting confused because of Ren. 

             "hey tomorrow will be the last time that you'lll practice with him alright." with that he left.

           Ria stood ther still confused. wait a minute I never told him about practicing with Minhyun....maybe Minhyun told him....but did I really heard it right,

...he's jealous..that can't be a person can't easily move on. Speaking of which... "I stilll have to think of a way to tell him the truth about Minha." Ria left the room.

              Unknown to her Minhyun heard what she last said.  the truth about who? she's hiding something  and I'm gonna find it out....

 

A/ N: hey guys Criam_Rose here..well as you see I might not be ablr yo update for a while coz

   1. I'm gonna compete at the nationals so I won't be home for a while.

   2. My brother broke our computer that is why I went to my cousin's house to update. And I don't know when will my dad will fix it or rather bring it to the experts.

   3. I think my cousins will have an out of country trip this summer so....yeah...no cousins means no laptop....damn my brother...

Anyways I hope you can wait for me so...Coment and Subscribe... please comment dear readers...i really am having a hard time imagining things when nobody put comments....OH AND BTW I am starting to draw the significant events in the story I mean like...for example the time when Minhyun kissed Ria...like that mmaybe I can post that when I'm done with it.