Alone

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

   Ria stayed in the apartment so she can practice her song number that Jenny requested from her. She decided to sing the first arrangement that she has done. When it was almost noon someone rang the door bell. Who could that be? She asked herself. She peeped through the peep hole and saw it was Minhyun. Minhyun???!!!That's something new. She immedietely opened the door and greeted him.

   ''What bribgs you here?'' She asked

    ''Ummm...Can...can you please help me with my song...sunsaenim said that it was you who arrange it so she advised that it's better to ask for your help.'' Minhyun said shyly.

    Ria was trying to hide the fact that she finds Minhyun's shyness towards her as cute. She never knew that Minhyun could be shy infront of a girl. She gestured for him to enter the house but he just stood by the door and looked at Ria. I can't bellieve this girl. She could let a boy enter the house even if she klnew she's alone.

   ''Are you sure?'' He asked.

   ''Sure of what?''

   ''Letting me enter the house''

   ''Well we can't practice if we stayed outside.''

   ''What I mean is...You're not afraid that you'll be alone with a guy?''

    Ria's eyes widened. He was right she shouldn't let any guy, even if he is a member of her favorite band, enter the house when she's alll alone. But, instead of agreeing to his words she smiled at him and said. ''Yes...maybe..but I know you won't do anything bad...and besides...if Jenny ask you to come here, the fact that she knows I'm alone, only means that she trusts you that you won't do anything.''

    Minhyun realized that she was right. Why on earth will he be concerned being alone with a girl if he knows he's in the right state of mind. He flashed a smile and entered the house. ''So let's begin!''

    Hours passed and Ria got tired from the continous practice. Minhyun suggested that he'll try practicing the song alone so she could take some rest. She didn't like the idea so she just stayed beside him while he pratices alone. She felt her eyelids getting heavy and soon she was fast asleep. Minhyun looked at her and smiled. That's the first time that he sees a girl sleeping. He brushed off the hair that was on her face to get a better view. His eyes fell on her lips. He stared at them for a while and thought of giving them a quick peck. But, he realized what he was thinking and shook his head.  I shouldn't be thinking about things like this. He said to himself. He looked at her again and said: ''Maybe it's not a bad idea...She won't even knew that I kissed her,'' so he leans to her and closed his eyes. Soon he felt that there lips we're touching. He told his body to move away but' it didn't follow his commands. Ria twitched a bit and his body moved away for her. he tried to pretend that he was still practicing. Ria rubbed her eyes and yawned.

   ''Oh did I fall asleep?''

    ''It's allright it was onlly for a while...you should really take a rest now.'' He said but in his mind he was rejoicing that she didn't realized that he just kissed her.

    ''I can't I have to help you.''

    ''How about this ... I will leave now so that you could take a rest and tomorrow we'll practice again.Deal?''

    ''Hmm...I thinks that's a good idea...Deal!'' She said with a smile.

    Minhyun got his things and went to the door where Ria was waiting for him.

     ''See you tomorrow.'' He said.

     ''Yeah, becareful on your way back'' she repllied.

     ''I will,''He said and he hugged her which shocked Ria. Then he ran away as fast as he could.  I did it! He yelled in his mind. Ria was still shocked at what happened and just stood there for a while.

    ''Well I gotta practice for my own song too'' She went inside and closed the door.

 

    Ren was sitting on a chair. He was all sweaty from top to bottom because of theor dance practice. He saw Minhyun come in. His eyes followed Minhyun whose smile was from ear to ear. What's up with him smilling so wide? He said to himself. Minhyun saw him and walked towards him. Minhyun's smiled changed from a cheerful smile to a smirk.

    ''I'm taking my move, how about you?'' Minhyun whispered to ren's ear.

      Ren knew what he was talking about so he repllied: ''Don't worry I won't let you do whatever you want to do.''

      Minhyun walked away from Ren still wearing his annoying smirk.

 

A/N: Hey guys sorry if I wasn't able to update...to be honest I am at our other house and there are no computer nor internet...so i'm just using my cousin's....and yesterday my uncle...just died and we we're all shocked cause we just saw lying down and not moving...and tomorrow will be his burial...so pllease pray for my uncle.....ohh..here's a funny story...while i was writing this chapter the llights suddenly went off then on again then off again at first I didn't panick cause I'm kind of used to it....but then I realized that I am all alone upstaris and it isnnight time and my uncle's coffin was downstairs...so I immediately ran down and told my family ''i am all alllone upstairs!!'' I looked for my cousin so she could come with me and finish my update but the light went back on...so that's the funny story...hahahha-....So again please pray for my unclle May he rest in peace....Comment and subscribe peaople..oh and sorry for some typos that You may find here...my cousin's keyboard is kind of '' hard to use in typing'' so some letters are doubled or tripled...comment and subscribe.