The Arrival

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

 

PHILIPPINES 12:00 noon NAIA International Airport

 

          Ria was waiting outside the airport for Jenny.She's been waiting for about one and a half hour for her sister's friend and now her stomach is killing her.  God I'm hungry, where is she? She grabbed her growling stomach. "Jenny please arrive now, I'm begging you." A lot of people were coming out. Everytime she sees a Korean woman, she looks at the picture that was given to her by her sister. She looked for a place to sit, good thing there was one.  Now I'm feeling sleepy.  She closed her eyes and tried to take a short nap.

          Jenny collected all of her things, and was good to go. She grabbed her phone and looked at Ria's photo. "So .... I'll look for a cute looking girl here." She stepped out of the airport, and immediately noticed a girl who was taking a nap in a corner.  That's got to be her. *Sigh*  did someone ever told her not to sleep at public places. She walked towards Ria.

            Ria just can't seem to focus on her sleep. Then she felt someone is standing in front of her. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at the beautiful woman. Woah what a stylish person. then she realized it was Jenny. She jolted up straight and greeted her doing a 90 degrees bow, "An-Ahnyeonghaseyo" she said in Korean. 

            Jenny was surprised with what she said.... Wow she spoke in Korean....

(A/N: Jenny was wearing something like this since it's can be pretty hot in the country)

 

            "Hello, how are you" Jenny said with a smile. 

            Ria straightened herself, "Woah! TAGALOG!" Ria replied in disbelief.

           "Of course what were you expecting?"

             "English," still astonished.

            "I pretty much grew up here....but you can talk to me with either of the two."

              "Can I talk to you in Korean?" Ria asked.

             "Yes... I guess... that is IF you can" jenny said in a puzzled look

             "Ahnyeohaseyo Ria imnida" Ria said with a smile.

              For someone who is not Korean she's pretty good. Jenny thought. "Did you have any lessons?"

              "Hmm....I have some Korean friends at school...so somehow you know.... they taught me, but I did take some during the summer, Ate Leah said it will be good to learn new language. And......I know a tiny little bit of japanese...just few...like the greeting during morning, afternoon and evening."

              "Oh I see," Jenny nodded her head.

              "Anyways let's go," Ria said gleefully. She raised her hand as if signaling someone. A little later, a red car came and an guy went out maybe someone in his 40's. He let out his hands for Jenny's luggage.

 

             "Uh...Ria" jenny went closer. "Who is he?" she whispered.

             "He's our driver...well most of the time he drives my sister to work even though she know's how to drive."

            "Why still get a driver?"

              "You see everytime she leaves her work she's so tired so she just take the bus so she can sleep. However, there was this time that she missed her stop co'z she was asleep so yeah...you get the idea already?" Ria explained.

              "Ohh now I see," jenny shaking her head.

             "Anyways let's go eat some lunch. My stomach is killing me" Ria said as she went inside the car.

             "I approve of that idea," Jenny joined her.

             "Let's go Manong (ahjussi)" Ria said to their driver.

              

A/N: woooh.....i finished my fifth chap faster than the fourth ...well there were some problems while I was writing it.......oh and you might probably noticed it but....I am trying not to focus the story on just two characters that's why you've been reading seperate you know PoVs of Ria and Ren...but don't worry things will get better I promise.........