The Invitation and The Anonymous

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

 

               She has a very extraordinary charm. The stunned Jenny said to herself.  It wasn’t a stage performance but it looks like one.  Ria’s movements were fluid and her voice was pure, close to an angel, if Jenny will exaggerate her description.

                Ria noticed that Jenny was staring at her, she clapped her hands in front of Jenny’s face which brought Jenny back to her senses. “You were staring at me,” She laughed.

                Jenny opened to say something but was stopped by Leah who just came from work.

                “I’m home!” Leah said.

                Ria greeted her sister and went to her room.

                Leah looked to her friend, “So, what happened in Ria’s school?”

                Jenny looked to her friend with a straight face and asked, “Do you want to go to Korea?”

                Leah was taken aback. “Well, umm….”

                “Don’t worry all accommodations will be on me,” Jenny added.

                “I do need a vacation. But, Ria will be left alone here.”

                “You can bring Ria with you.”

                “Ria in Korea…….” She thought hard.

                “Of course she’ll bring me with her,” Ria came running.

                “Hey don’t make decisions on your own, and besides you’re not even sure if you’ll pass all your tests,” Leah glared at her sister.

                Ria became silent and looked at the floor while walking towards her room when her sister suddenly spoke. “I do need an extra translator besides from Jenny.”

                Ria turned back with hope in her face.

                “If you ace all your tests then I WILL bring you with me,”  Leah said.

                Ria put on a serious expression, “Watch me,” she said and went to her room.

                “That was some motivation,” Jenny said to her friend.

                “Nah….even if I like it or not I have to bring her with me, and besides I know she could pass her tests. I just want to motivate her.” She grinned.

                “You are one hell of a sister,” Jenny said.

                Leah smirked.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

KOREA

 

                Ren woke up early, as usual he went to the bathroom to wash up. After taking a bath, he checked his phone. He got used to his blank screen as if he was losing his hope. He thought of something else so as not to get depressed. Soon, one by one the other members woke up.

                “So what shall we do today?” asked Baekho.

                “Let’s do something fun,” Minhyun suggested.

                “How about we go out today, Lotte World anybody?” the hyung of the group asked.

                “That will be great…..oh and let’s take pictures to show it to Jenny-sunsaenim as payback,” Baekho said.

                “Okay then, its decided,” JR the leader announced.

                “TO THE LOTTE WORLD!” Ren the maknae scremed.

                Everybody set out to the largest indoor theme park.

 

PHILIPPINES

 

                Ria woke up early even though she don’t have classes. It was their study day, a day reserved for students to study their lessons before exams. She went downstairs to eat breakfast and saw her sister and her friend. Jenny was surprised to see her.

                “You don’t have classes?” jenny inquired.

                “Nope, study day,” Ria replied.

                “Ahhh,” Jenny said.

                “Hey you better study hard to day, got it,” Leah said to her sister.

                “Yeah I know,” Ria replied with an irritated look. Then she noticed that the two were dress. “Are you going somewhere?”

                “Jenny’s coming with me to work, she said she want to see how I do things.”

                Jenny, who was holding her phone, smiled at Ria. Ria just nodded okay.

                “Okay then, have fun…I guess,” Ria said.

                The two set off when Ria noticed Jenny left her phone. She tried to give it to her but they already left. Nah….I’ll just look after it. She went to her room to study. In her hands was Jenny’s phone.

 

KOREA

                The boys arrived at Lotte World.

                “LOTTE WORLD!” Minhyun and Baekho screamed like children.

                “Hey stop being so childish,” Their leader told them which they immediately obeyed.

                “You two will ruin our image,” Ren said.

                “What did you say?” Baekho sounded irritated.

                “Now, now we came here to have fun,” Aron broke the fight.

                “Okay let’s GO!” Minhyun dashed towards the entrance so did everyone else.

                Ren was the only calm person that time. We used to go here. He thought to himself and entered.

                They rode one ride after another, as if that was there first time going there. They rode the roller coaster a lot of times…..A LOT of times. Then people suddenly noticed them as NU’EST. Many fangirls went to them to take pictures and autographs. The boys did not hesitate to give their fans what they want. They even had a guerilla concert there. Soon, they go tired and hungry. They went to a snack bar. Girls in the store all gasped or screamed at the sight of the teen idols.

                However, Ren wasn’t comfortable with the place.  Of all the place we could eat…WHY HERE?  He thought to himself. He and Minha always ate at the same snack bar, because of this Ren became depressed. While they were eating JR suddenly spoke:

                “I think we should call Jenny-sunsaenim.”

                Everyone agreed. Ren took out his phone and called their teacher.

RIA’s PoV

                If I transpose x here … then I could get its value. I was diligently studying when Jenny’s phone rang. I jolted up in surprise and looked at the phone and saw that it was a Korean caller. OH MY GOD WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO IDO. I panicked. Answer or not, answer or not…arrrgh whatever!  I pressed the answer button and spoke: “Hello….umm….hello…yes Hello,” I stuttered. “No I mean….Ahnyeong,” I said softly and nervously. The person across the line was silent. “Umm…Jenny-unni left her phone so…..I’ll just tell her that you called,” I swore to myself that my heart was gonna jumped out of my chest. Then the caller answered.

                “Okay … please do...thank you.”

                “Yes, thank you...bye,” I finally said.

                “Yeah bye,” the anonymous person said then hung up.

                I also hung up. For a moment I just stared at the phone, and then I screamed.  “OMIGOD, OMIGOD! That was soooo,”I jumped, and jumped. Their conversation was so awkward and I was so nervous to speak in Hangul to a real Korean except Jenny. I jumped onto my bed and sighed, and then the realization came. I was speaking to a boy wasn’t I?  It kind of sound familiar though. I looked at Jenny’s phone. “I must pass the test so I could go to Korea, and maybe I might meet this guy.” I went back to my desk to continue my studies.

 

End of Ria’s PoV

 

REN’s PoV

 

                I waited for my teacher to answer. What’s taking her so long? Then she picked it up, unfortunately it wasn’t her.

                “Hello….umm….hello…yes Hello,” a girl answered in English.

                Oh no English! I looked at Aron-hyung with a frightened look but he just looked at me. The she spoke again.

                “No I mean….Ahnyeong,” she said. There were hints of nervousness in her voice. “Umm…Jenny-unni left her phone so…..I’ll just tell her that you called,” she now spoke in Korean.

                I didn’t know what to say so I just replied to her: “Okay … please do...thank you.

                “Yes, thank you...bye,” the anonymous girl said.

                “Yeah bye,” I said to her and immediately hung up. I just stared at my phone until Baekho broke my trance.

                “Yah! Why did you hung up?” Baekho said.

                “It … wasn’t…sunsaenim,” I replied.

                Everybody shot curious looks at me.

                “Sunsaenim left her phone and someone else picked it up,” I explained.

                “Was it a foreigner?” Minhyun asked.

                “I guess so….She spoke in English first before speaking in Hangul.

                “SHE?!” Everybody exclaimed.

                “How old do you think was she?” Minhyun asked.

                “It’s hard to tell, maybe….near our age.”

                “Arghh! You should have given it to me I could somehow speak in English,” Baekho protested.

                “Ahem, American guy over here,” Aron cleared his throat.

                “Anyways, Let’s just call sunsaenim later.” JR said.

                We all went outside the snack bar to go to the rides again. Then something hit me. That was the same voice that we heard during sunsaenim’s first day in the Philippines. I should probably thank her for trying to speak in Korean. I dismissed my thoughts and joined the others.

 

End of REN’s PoV

JENNY"S PHONE                        Ria's Phone                                                                         REN's Phone....

                                           HIs phone well...it's pink and touch screen(watch L.O/\.E Story for referrence)

 

A/N: GAAAAHHH!!! finally!!! I updated.....school is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............anyways I hope you like this chapter.........hihih....if this were to happen to me......anyways...............I want to know your thought..oh dear readers so....please don't forget to comment and for those who just read this story.........well you better subscribe now.....ohhh and...... I am Writting a new story ....so please read it too.....but I ven't strted it coz i'm so busy now....unlike before...aaaargh......anyways thankyou loyal readers of mine...hihihihihi.......LOVE LOTS --------CRIAM_ROSE....

PS: OMIGOD GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR NEW COMEBACK TEASER GOOOOOD!!!!!  REN"S SO HOOOOOOOT