Rejection

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

Entire chap is in korean               

Ria woke up and saw her room. Huh???How did I get here?  She walked towards the body mirror and saw that she was still wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday. She went out of her room and saw Jenny.

                “Finally! You woke up, get dressed as fast as you can,” Jenny said.

                “For what, are we going somewhere?”

                “Practice starts today.”

                “Oh yeah now I remember.”

                Ria went back to her room to take a quick bath then went out again to eat her breakfast.

 “By the way how did I get home last night?”

“The boys carried you back.”

Ria’s eyes widened in disbelief.

“It’s true I’m not lying I swear, anyways hurry and finish your food we have tons to do today.”

At THE COMPANY

                Everyone was gathered and were very excited to start the CEO was in front and gave a little speech. Ria was just standing at the back hoping that no one will notice her. Everyone was so tall and she was feeling out of place. The CEO cleared his throat and said something that surprised everyone. Ria looked up and saw everyone was looking at her. She looked at the CEO who was gesturing for her to go to the front. She awkwardly walked towards him praying that she won’t trip on her way.

                “This girl standing beside me will perform a solo on the concert.”

                All the trainees looked at one another. One protested: “Boss she’s not even a trainee here and yet she will get a solo while us trainees have group act, this is not fair.”

                “I know, but it was Jenny who recommended her to me, and you know how much I trust Jenny when it comes to things like this.”

                Everyone remained quiet except for the protesting trainee. “With all due respect sir, I still don’t think that it is appropriate.”

                Ria wants to speak up for herself but was too scared to do so in her mind thousands of thought kept on forming like: “I don’t wanna do this in the first place” and “I wanna get out of this place”. However, her trail of thoughts was cut off by Ren.

                “You wouldn’t know what she’s capable of doing until you see it,” he said.

                “Why wait for the concert then? Let her show us what she could do right now before she even disgraces us at the actual concert,” the trainee said.

                Ren was taken aback he knew that Ria could actually do it but with this scenario it will be hard for her to do so.

                “Stop this bickering now!” The CEO shouted. “I don’t want fights here in my place.” He looked to the crowd. “Those who are in favor of this idea raise your hand.”

                All NU’EST members raised their hands. Jenny of course raised her hand too. It was only Jungah and E-young who raised their hands from afterschool and Lime was the only one from HV.

                “I see well then, we have a decision now,” he said as he looked to Ria who was standing beside him.

                “I…Well…It is alright if don’t get to perform, actually I was supposed to turn it down but Jenny kept on pleading so I wasn’t able to reject her…and…I’m sorry for causing you trouble like what happened earlier…and…and…I hope you will have a successful mini concert.” She finished her sentence with a 90% bow to hide her tears from everyone. She walked out of the building as soon as she stood up; everyone was watching her as she walked away.

                “So enough distractions already,” the CEO continued his speech. After his speech everyone started their practice.

                The trainee who protested went up to Ren and apologized for bickering with him.

                “I understand your point, but don’t apologize to me, apologize to the girl whom you just embarrassed.” Ren said and left the building without asking for permission.

                A fellow trainee tapped his shoulder andsaid: “Hey that was some show earlier, by the way where is Ren going?”

                “I don’t know, but this is the first time I saw him make a faced like that to me or to anyone,” was all that he replied.

 

A/N: hey guys another update subscribe and comment please…..oh and by the way…I kept reading things like Ren and Kevin of U-kiss look alike so I saw this photo of Kevin and I put t side by side with Ren…

Kevin

 


Ren