Surprise

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

                Ria went out of the building still pondering about Ren’s ring (the couple ring). She looked up to the sky, not stopping from her walk, and saw amazing cloud formation. Suddenly, she bumped on something, or rather on someone. She pulled back and rubbed her nose and apologized to the person. When she looked to see the person it was Minhyun. Ria blushed in embarrassment.

                “Hey!” Minhyun said to her.

                “Ummm…Yo?”  Ria  replied awkwardly.

                “You alright?” Minhyun was trying his best to hold a conversation in english.

                “Ah, Yeah, I’m fine”

                Minhyun then ran out of English words. “Be careful next time,” and he smiled at her. Ria blushed again and nodded her head. Then she left Minhyun going to Jenny’s apartment.

                Minhyun entered the building and saw Ren standing as if he was watching him and Ria earlier, but Minhyun didn’t suspected Ren for anything.

                “Yo!” He said to Ren.

                “Since when did you used ‘Yo’ as your greeting?”

                “No reason, I just copied Ria” The two then walked towards the practice room.

                The following day Ria went to the building again as instructed by Jenny  but this time she has her sister with her.

                “You just came at the right time,” Jenny gestured the two to sit.

                “So what is it that you want to talk about?” Ria asked.

                “Well you see, Pledis will be having a mini concert..well more of a fund raising activity, not all the performers are the current artist, I mean even the trainees could participate.it will also serve this performance as an experience before debuting”

                “So?”

                “And when we organized the events we are missing one act.”

                Ria raised her eyebrow.

                “I suggested that you fill up that act.” Jenny continued her sentence.

                “WHAT! There’s no way I can do that” Ria screamed as she stood up from her seat.

                “Well, I think you will do just fine.”

                “That can’t be all the people who will perform have proper training…and such.” Leah interrupted.

                “Ria was able to fill up the vocalist position at the last minute during their assembly last time, I see no reason for her not to perform.”

                “But I” Ria said.

                “Come on do it for me please” Jenny pleaded.

                “No” Ria said immediately.

                “Do it for the needy please.” Jenny is now doing the puppy eyes.

                “FINE! I’ll do it”

                “Okay, practice starts tomorrow and the performance is in a week, stage rehearsal will be on the fifth and the sixth day.”

                “What! That means all my time will be used for practicing how am I supposed to go to XXX Amusement Park?”

                “You can go now since it is still early and it will open in about an hour from now.” Jennys aid.

                “Who will come with me, Ate Leah has her own schedule and you’re busy”

                “We’ll go with you” Aron suddenly showed up.

                “You were eavesdropping” Jenny glared at Aron.

                “There’s no need for you to hide your conversation since it is about the concert.” Aron said, then he looked at Ria “So you want to go to XXX Amusemnt Park?”

                “Y-yes” Ria stuttered.

                “Wait a minute you can’t go there Aron don’t you have practice today?” Jenny protested.

                “Manager cancelled it for us for the upcoming rehearsals. So the boys decided to got to XXX to have some fun. Ria is it alright if it is us who will come with you?”

                Ria looked to her sister.

                “Come home at 6” Leah said.

                “Too early,” Ria pouted.

                “7 Then” Leah said.

                “How about 8?” Ra asked.

                “No, 7”

                “8 please”

                Leah sighed in defeat. “Fine.”

                Aron showed his hand to Ria as if he was asking to her, but Ria just walked beside him.

                “I promise I’ll bring her back on or before 8” Aron reassured the two older girls.

OUTSIDE THE BUILDING

                Aron step out first.

                “Hyung what took you so long?” Baekho said almost yelling.

                “Mianhe…by the way someone else will be coming with us,”

                “Who?” The boys asked.

                Aron side step and revealed Ria who was hiding at his back. Everybody stared at her except Ren who just looked away he found out it was her.

                “Hyung we don’t have time to babysit a 13 year old girl.” Beakho protested.

                Ria glared at Baekho for mistaking her age. “For your information you’re not gonna babysit me and for the record I am not 13 I am 16!” Ria’s ears turned red in frustration.

                The rest of the boys were shocked, Ria realized what she said and said: “I’m sorry…I didn’t…actually I get that a lot…many people think I am younger because of my face.”

                Beakho just smiled. “Nah it’s alright it is my fault anyways.”

                Ria smiled to them and then she started to walk before them. Then she look back “If you guys don’t walk soon I will leave you behind.”

                “Yaah wait right there.” Baekho screamed.

                Ren walked to Aron and said: “That girl is so innocent”

                “Yeah, she actually remind me of my sister, well at first she was 14 or 13 too but when I looked closely she was older than that. How about you?”

                “I knew from the start that she was a year younger than I am”

                “really, How?”

                Ren didn’t answer his question he just walked before him.

                “Something’s up with Ren these days.”

 

A/N: hey guys I am back ...yeah sorry for thslow update I was busy fixing my college requirements and soon I will be graduating highschool.WWWAAAAAHHHH ....I'm gonna n=miss my school I've been studying there for 12 years ....since Kindergarten...WAAAAH!!!! Anyways...I hope you like it and since I have free time I will add another chapter comment and subscribe.... oh yeah lately I can't think of a proper title for each chapter so.... I hope you wouldn't mind that :D