Sunday

The Boy I Thought I'll Never See

The Following Day

 

Philippines 8:45 am

 

           Jenny woke up from her slumber and yawned. She stared for a while and noticed the changes in her room. This ain't my room. Then, she remebered that she was on vacation and was staying at Leah's place. 

 

HER ROOM IN KOREA                                                                                 HER ROOM AT LEAH'S

                                                  

 

            She stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. A little later she got out and was surprised to see Leah waiting for her. "Oh Leah, what is it?" she asked.

            "Nah, I was just gonna call you for breakfast," Leah said said meekly.

            "Aww, thank you," Jenny said in a cute tone.

            "Come on let's go downstairs" Leah opened the door and lead the way to the dining hall.

 

KOREA 10: 00 am

 

            "O himallayana chatgo ittneun neowan dalla," Minhyun was singing his part in their debut son Face.

            "Stop!" Their substitute voice coach said. "You're straining your throat again. Start again!"

             Minhyun sang again, and was again reprimanded. None of them likes the sub-coach, he's an old man who was so stingy on them. They've been vocalizing since they arrived at the studio and all of them have been suffering. Beakho practiced his lines for like one and a half hour and now it's Minhyung's  turn. Ren, Aron, and JR have been praying for luck.

             "OKAY! 30 minutes break," the old man said.

            Minhyun slumped on the coach, feeling that he was about to die, because of lack of air. The others joined him in his gloomy corner, when Aron's phone rung. He immediately answered it.

           "Annyeong-haseyo?" He asked

            "Yo Aron!" Jenny spoke.

            "Sunseanim!" he said greatfully. the others gathered around him and tried to listen.

            "How's life over there?"

             "HELL!" Ren said in a loud tone.

            "Oooh......it can't be that bad,"

              "Yes it is," Beakho said.

              "Baekho and I are dying here. WE'VE BEEN VOCALIZING TO DEATH," Minhyung exagerrated his words."And the others are soon to go to HELL too," He said giving emphasis on the word hell.

              "THE SUBSTITUTE COACH IS HADES HIMSELF!" Aron spoke in his perfect english.

              "Anyways...what are your plans today?" JR changed the subject.

              "I'm gonna go SHOPPING," she said with tune.

               "Yah! don't forget my souvenir!" Baekho immediately said.

               "Mine too", Minhyun and Ren said together.

                "Araso, arasso. I need to hung up now." She said.

                 "Bye!" NU'EST said and both of them hung up.

 

PHILIPPINES 

 

             Jenny hung up and placed her phone on the table.

             "You REALLY love your students don't you?" Leah said holding her spoon and fork.

             "Yeah, we're like family over there."

              "Hmmm," Leah nodded.

              "So where's Ria?" Jenny asked.

               "Nah, nevermind her she's gonna wake up later," Leah said as she shoved her hands.

              "Aww she said she's we're going shopping today."

              "I'm also coming, today's my day-off you see."

                "Yes! Girl time," Jenny said cheerfully. "How about we go to Karaoke after shopping?"

               "I like that," Leah took a sip of her water. "wait a minute did you say Karaoke?...Aish that's gonna be a problem."

              "Why? You don't have to be worried of your voice even thoug I'm a voice instructor"

               "That's not the problem.....Ria IS the problem!"

                jenny made a confused face.

              "Everytime we go to karaoke.....,"she leans in closer and tried to whisper, She will sing non-stop till my ears bleed"

               "HEY I CAN HEAR THAT!" someone said.

                 The two of them looked at where the voice came from and saw Ria.

                "You choose songs way too slow that's why I have to sing consecutively" Ria explained.

                "Whatever," Leah Dismissed the conversation. "eat now and take a bath we will be leaving in an hour.

                Ria sat on her seat and started eating, as soon as she finished she went to her room and took a bath. She went out and surprised Jenny because of her outfit. Because of her face, small frame, being well...short, and choice of clothes she look younger than what she really is.

 

THIS IS WHAT SHE"S WEARING

 

             "Wow, You're so cute!" Jenny exclaimed.

             "Thank you, but I don't think-" Ria started to get a little bit shy.

             "Seriously if you go to Korea you will look like a 12 year old kid," Jenny cut her off.

             Ria put on a serious face. It seemed like she didn't like the word kid.

            "Hey are you two ready?" Leah asked them.

              Both of them looked at where Leah is, "Yeah we are!"

           "let's go then" Leah said.

            They went to the garage and drove off to the mall when they arrived the real fun begun. They went from one store to another,.when lunch came they ate until they were about to burst, then they went shopping again. They entered an accessory shop and saw a vriety of rings. Jenny remebered Ren. She tried to choose one but she just don't know what ren would like. She looked a Ria who looks like she knows a lot. Just then She noticed Ria holding a camera.

            "Yah Ria what's the cam for?"

            Ria focused the camera on Jenny, "I just like making videos".

            Jenny nodded. "Anyways can you help me pick a ring for a boy."

           "Woah for your boyfriend.....what's with the Korean?" Ria got suprised.

           "No for my student...and I just like too speak in Korean now." She replied while looking at the rings.

           "Fine then I'll be talking to you in Korean then." Ria went closer to Jenny.

            "Make sure that it's fashionable." Jenny reminded Ria.

            "Oooh....a guy with high sense of fashion." Ria said choosing a ring.

             Ria eyed a piece. "How about this one?"

             "Yeah that will do."

             "Wait I kind of like this ring too.....ottoke..." Ria turned to the sales lady  "Do you have another one of this?"

              "Yes we do have another one although it's smaller than that." She answered.

               "May I see it?" Ria asked. The woman went inside a room and then came back with the same ring but a lot smaller than what Ria was holding. She showed it to Ria. Ria gave the camera to Jenny and asked her to video her. She tried the ring on her righr middle finger, but it didn't fit, so she tried it on her right ring finger, still didn't fit. "It won't fit.....lemme try here." She pu it on her left ring finger, and it was perfect.

               "There it fits," Jenny commented

               "So are you gonna take it?" the sales lady asked.

                "Your student won't mind it if we have the same ring right?" Ria asked.

              "I guess so." Jenny raised her shoulders.

                "We'll be taking both of it," Ria said to the lady. She paid for it and the three of them went to the Karaoke.

               They had alot of fun while singing the two sisters were so amazed at Jenny's voice. Ria sang to her hearts content, but her sister was so.......You know their story already. They went out of the Karaoke.

               "You were hugging the michrophone Ria" Leah said to her sister.

               "Because, I want to sing" Ria said in defense.

               "You're a bad singer," Leah said.

                "Oh no she wasn't she just needs practice" Jenny interrupted.

               "In your face sis!" she stuck out her tongue.

                The three of them went home tired. Ria jumped on her bed. God I'm tired.

   

               She looked at her newly bought ring, which kind of reminds her of Ren. Her phone recieved a message, her expression changed as she read it. She jolted up from her bed and ran to Jenny's room. "ATE JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

KOREA 10:15 pm

            Everybody was sleeping except for Ren, who was looking at his ring at his left ring finger. Maybe she's moved on now. he closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

 

A/N: OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO LOOOOOONG..............Anyways please subscribe and leave comments.......