At Least I Still Have You

Only Tears

Written by cheesebloo


Seulmi's POV:

"Now... If I was Chunji, where would I be when I sulk?" I asked myself as I stood next to a tall, yet random tree. I began to pout as no ideas came whatsoever. I then sighed & just continued walking down the path, cluelessly... Hoping that I'll just bump into him unexpectedly. That would reallly really make my life easier if that happened. Like on those movies or drama where when the girl just think of the boy then poof... the boy they thought about suddenly appeared near them. I puffed my cheeks as I slowed down my walking pace started.

That boy walks too fast when he's mad, I thought as I stopped walking completely & turned to the ocean, looking at the sunset. I then noticed a guy, standing near the shoreline, throwing rocks onto the water. I tilted my head slightly at the side as I continued watching him. Why do you have a feeling like I know him? I continued watching him for a little. I then realized what I was doing & looked around slightly. "I feel like a stalker just looking at him" I mumbled as I turned my body around & started walking away.

After the taking a few steps, I stopped walking & turned around to look at the mysterious guy. I then notieced another guy standing next to him. I took my last look at them before walking back to where the others were.

Maybe.... Maybe Chunji went back there already.

Changjo's POV:

After Seulmi noona left to find Chunji hyung, the atmosphere between us three started to feel tense & awkward... mostly tense. I could feel L.Joe hyung glaring at me slightly, but I ignored it...... for now.

"So....." Raerim said to break the awkward & tense atmosphere. She looked at L.Joe hyung. "What really happened to Chunji?" she asked. "What made him mad?" L.Joe then rolled his eyes at her & glared at her a slightly. "Do I look like Chunji to you?" He responded. Raerim backed away slightly. "I was just asking...." she mumbled quietly to herself, but I was able to catch that since I was standing right next to her. I scoffed a bit. "Why to treat a girl" I said. He then glared at me. "You stay out of this!!" he yelled at me. I brushed it off as I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever. I'm going to fine Chunji hyung." I said as I walked towards the direction Seulmi noona & Chunji hyung walked on.

As I was walking, I noticed a guy throwing rocks. I walked closer to him to see if it was a random stranger or if it was Chunji hyung. I continued walking towards the person & stood next to him then I looked at him. "Are you calmed down yet hyung?" I asked him. He just continued to stand there & pretty much ignoring my existance. I sighed a bit as I looked out onto the sea. "I guess not" I mumbled to myself. After standing there for a minute, I decided to pick up a few rocks & started to skip them.

After a while of skipping rocks, I felt Chunji hyung looking at me, but I ignored his gaze. "What are you doing here?" He asked coldly. I sighed a bit. Is it 'Be bitter to Changjo day' or what? I continued skipping rocks, not leaving my eyes off the ocean & sunset. "I'm skipping rocks." I said "What? Friends cant skip rocks together?"

He scoffed a bit. "Well... who said you were my friend?" I heard him mumble to himself. I looked down slightly then back at the ocean as I continued skipping rocks. We were quiet for a while until...................

"You like Seulmi noona, do you hyung?" I asked him, not looking at him. He then looked at me, all wide-eyed & surprised. It looked like he was about to say something, I had a feeling I knew what he was going to say so I answered it right away. "I can see it in your eyes" I said then turned my head to look at him. "Besides, it's pretty obvious after how you acted earlier."

He then scoffed as he rolled his eyes then looked at me again. "What? Are you an eye reader now? Huh?" he said as he made his eyes wide & started getting close to me. "What are my eyes telling you now?" he continued. I looked at him as I blinked a couple of times then backed away slightly. "Hyung...." I said. "Are... you ohkae?"

"Do I look like I'm ohkae?" He answered back coldly. "Seeing L.Joe & Seulmi talking & being friendly is ohkae to you!? Because hell It doesnt make feel ohkae. It makes me want to throw him off a cliff & hopes he die from the impact." He then looked back at the ocean, looking twice as mad as he was before, crossing his arms. I continued to look at him. "Wow... & I thought I had issues" I mumbled to myself then looked at the sunset. He then looked at me. "I DO NOT HAVE ISSUES!" He yelled out.

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "Well why are you acting like this all of a sudden huh?!!??!" I yelled back & looked at him as I waited for an answer.

L.Joe's POV:

Raerim & I sat there in silence. We havent said a word to each other after Changjo left. I felt like an idiot for being rude to her for a while ago. I mean, yeah I'm rude to her... but never that rude. I lifted my head up to find Seulmi walking back to us, looking down. I rasied a brow as I continued to watch her walk towards us.

Once she was almost here, I decided to say something. "Seulmi-ah." She slowly looked up. "Huh?" she said. I then say Raerim stand up & walk towards her. I did the same & walked towards the two. "Did you find hyung?" I asked & looked behind her. "Where is he?"

She rubbed the back of her neck & sighed a bit. "Um... I dont know where he was at.... I think I lost him." she said sadly. My shoulders sunk as a sigh escaped my lips. Wow... he must beyond mad. Seulmi then looked around a bit slowly. "I thought he'd come back here already..." She continued on, pouting slightly. "I guess I was wrong.."

I was about to hug her when Raerim beat me to it & hugged her tight. "Aww Seulmi, dont be sad!" she said, clinging onto Seulmi. "You dont need him anyways... I'm all you need in life" Raerim then smiled brightly at her as I crossed my arms, looking away & scoffed a bit. "I feel sorry for her then since she has to deal with you." I said.

Raerim then grinned. "Why? Jealous?" she said as she pulled Seulmi closer to her. Seulmi then used her hands to make space between her & Raerim. "Have you ever heard of personal space?" Seulmi asked her. She then looked at her & nodded. "Yeah... why?" Seulmi then pushed her away a bit. "Good because I need it". I chuckled as I saw Raerim pouted cutely & made her way towards the tree behind me & hugged it. She looked at it. "At least I still have you" she said as Seulmi & I chuckled.

Chunji's POV:

"Well why are you acting like this all of a sudden huh?!!??!" Changjo yelled at me.

I looked away so I could think of a perfect excuse...... sadly, I couldnt think of any. I decided to not answer him & looked back at the sunset. After a while he started poking my arm. "Hyung... Hyung tell me! I want to know!!" he said multiple times as he continued to poke my arm. I started to get irritated & turned my head at him to glare at him. "You want to know why?" I asked him as my voice started to raise. "It's because L.Joe was with Seulmi! There! You happy???" 

Changjo then grinned & started poking my arm again. "Ayyye, Hyung likes Seulmi noona.... & is jealous of L.Joe hyung!" I made him stop poking me & continued to glare at him. "We just went over this! Were you NOT listening?!?!" I asked. Changjo then started to tilt his head to side. "WHAT HYUNG?" he said out loud. "YOU LIKE... no... LOVE SEULMI NOONA?????"

My eyes widened as I quickly covered his mouth to make him shut up. Now all I hear is him muffling words that I cant quite catch, but it doesnt matter anymore since I was about to kill him. I looked around to make sure Seulmi wasnt near by & looked back at Changjo & death glared him. I then started to scold him. "What's wrong with you? Why not announce it to the whole damn world while you're at it?!" 

He then made me uncover his mouth then smiled. "No need to tell the world hyung. Seulmi noona is good enough, dont you think?"

"Are you insane? I cant do that!!" I said as I waved my hands in the air for some reason. Changjo then tilted his head again. "Why not?" I started to think of an excuse to use... but came up with nothing. Is my brain not cooperating with me today? I'm usually good at making up excuses I then mumbled to myself as I looked back at the ocean.

"Wait.. hyung can you repeat that? I didnt catch what you said." Changjo said. I then sighed heavily. "I just....... cant." I admitted. I could tell that it wasnt the answer he wanted. "That's everyone's excuse" He said as I continued to throw rocks. "Seriously hyung, That excuse is getting old. What's the real reason?" he asked.

"I cant risk losing her. I almost did when she said she couldnt remember me after that car accident she had. I'm just lucky she didnt push me away because she didnt know me anymore." I paused for a short while then continued. "I'd rather have her as a friend then nothing at all. As long as she knows where I stand in her life before & even now... i'll be fine."

"So you're just going to watch her fall for a guy?" He asked me. I inhale sharply as his words started to sting my heart. He then turned to look at me as I stayed on my place. "If you want her to be yours & no one elses... you should do something now before someone steals her away from you." I slowly turned to look at him as he continued. "Any one can get her. It could be L.Joe hyung... or maybe even me. Noona's pretty, nice... she's smart too... but she isnt my type."

I looked down as I started thinking. He's right........ That cant happen...... & I'll be damn sure it wont happen. I looked back at him. "We should go. They're probably looking for us." I said as I turned around & started walking back.

Dongmin's POV:

I was sitting down watching some show when the phone started ringing. I waited for a couple minutes then turned my head around. "YEOBO!" I yelled out. "THE PHONE 'S RINGING!" She then came out, holding a basket full of laundry. "I wish I could answer the phone yeobo, but cant you see I'm busy...?" she said, slightly giving me that look of hers. "Besides... The phone is RIGHT behind you."

I turned around to see the phone standing right on it's charger. I looked back at her. "Ohh what do you know?" I said as I smiled brightly at her. She rolled her eyes as she walked towards the laundry room. " I love you!!!" I yelled out before she entered the room. She looked at me "Yeah yeah" she said.

I sat there & pouted. Fine.... dont return ma love for you~ I took the phone, pressed the answer button & put the head set on my ear. "Yeoboseyo?" I said. "DONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIE!" the person on the other line said. I blinked. Hold on. I know this voice anywhere.


cheesebloo: Alright! I updated... No We didnt die. We're just busy. We're slowly coming back so we could finish the stroy & move on with our lives! /nods/

nihkchar: missed us? no? ohk well moving on. Sorry we haven't been updating for quite awhile now. But we're slowly gaining the motivation to come back so stay with us ohk. don't leave. HAJIMA!! ... subscribe and comment while you're still here /thumbs up