Where Are They?

Only Tears

Written by cheesebloo


L.Joe's POV:

I did nothing but stand there, giving her an irritated expression. She looked at me, not knowing what to say or what to do. I then noticed her playing with her feet. I looked down at her feet. She's feeling nervous... Do I really look that scary when I'm mad ? I then looked at back at her. She then awkwardly looked around & she finally spoke. "Ya... Can you quit staring at me ?" she asked. "It makes me feel weird ~"

"You being around that guy makes me feel mad..." I said. "Do you know that ?" Her shoulders then dropped as she walked closer to me. "That's it ? I thought it was something serious ~" she said as she took out her house key & inserted it in the key port. "Ya ~ It is serious. I dont trust him ~" I said as the door opened. She then walked in, "Well I do..." she said as she took off her shoes. I made a face as I walked in & taking off my shoes. "I dont ~" I said. She then turned around & smirked. "Well that's your problem ~" she said as she glared at me then threw back on the couch. Aish... 

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door behind me. Seulmi then walked in, texting. "Ohh ~ Wasseo ~" Seulmi said, not taking her eye off her phone. "Did you get my drink ~?" Raerim then nodded as she handed Seulmi a white drink. Seulmi then looked at her as she took it from her. "What... no straw ~?" Seulmi asked as she looked at the drink. Raerim then sighed. "I was about to take it out..." she said as she handed her. Seulmi then smiled as she took the straw away from Raerim & sat down on the couch, placing her phone on the coffee table.

Raerim then smiled alittle as she looked at me & in a second that smile turned into a glare. "Ohhh ~ I forgot you were there ~" she said coldly. I then rolled my eyes as I looked at Seulmi. She smiled at me as Seulmi waved. "Ohh... Annyeong ~" she said with a smile. I smiled back at her as I waved back. "Annyeong ~" I said. Raerim then looked at me then back at Seulmi.

"Ya... Dont say hi to the devil ~" Raerim said as she pointed at me. "He freaking glared at me outside ~" Seulmi then looked at me. "Chunji told me that it's just how he is ~" Seulmi said. Raerim then scoffted. "I dont see him glaring at you ~"

I then smirked as I sat next to Seulmi & put my arm around her shoulder. "It's because she's nicer to me then you are ~" Raerim's upper lip then twitched as I sticked out my tongue. Seulmi then tilted her head as she looked at me. "Chunji didnt follow you ?" I looked at her & shook my head. "Ani ~ Hyung had something to do today... so he stayed home ~" I explained. Seulmi then pouted. "Aw.. ohkae ~"

I raised a brow. "Already missing Chunji hyung ?" I asked. Seulmi then looked at me, all wide eyed as she removed my arm from her shoulder. "Ani ~" She defended herself. "I dont miss him... I was just wondering ~" I smirked as I looked at Raerim, who was still glaring at me. To be honest, her glares dont really affect me. Raerim's glares are the only glares that dont get me... Well... her's & that Changjo dude who lives next door. "I know I'm good looking..." I said. "I dont want you to be falling for me ~" Raerim then made a face.

"Haaa ~ Me ? Fall for you ?" She said. "In your dreams ~" My smirk then disappeared as I remembered that dream I had. My thoughts then got interrupted from a ringtone. I blinked a couple times to find Seulmi's phone ringing. I looked beside me to find Seulmi & Raerim gone. I picked up her phone & saw the two in the kitchen. "Seulmi-ah ~" I said, "Your phone's ringing ~"

Seulmi then turned around. "Who is it ?" She asked. I then looked at the caller ID, which read 'Eomma'. I looked up & showed her. "Your eomma ~" I said. She then walked towards me as took her phone & answered it. "Ne eomma ?" she said.

"Ohh... Yeah... I'm fine..."

"Ani... You dont have to--"

"Eomma --" Seulmi then sighed.

"Eomma... I'm fine... L.Joe's here so there's nothing to worry about..." Seulmi's shoulders sank as she handed me her phone. "She wants to talk to you ~" Seulmi said. I then took her phone but Seulmi waved her hand in front of me. "Put her on speaker..." she whispered. I then nodded as I put it on speaker. "Ne Mrs. Kim ?" I said.

"L.Joe... Is Seulmi eating well ? Is she sleeping well ? Did she get skinnier from the last time I saw her ? Is she busy ? What is she doing now ?" Mrs. KIm started to throw me questions like there was no tmrw. I then looked at Seulmi who was facepalming. I, on the other hand, was holding in my laugh. I was suppose to answer her questions but it looks like Mr. Kim was thinking other wise.

"Yeobo... It's her friend... not her doctor... Calm down with the questions ~" I heard him sigh. Raerim & I then started to chuckled as Seulmi continued to facepalm herself. Poor Seulmi. "Yeoboseyo ? L.Joe ?" Mr. Kim said. "Ne Mr. Kim ?" I said.

"Seulmi & Raerim are doing well right ?" he asked. I then nodded. "Ne... They are doing quite well ~" I said. Raerim then scoffted. "Define well ~" she said quietly. I then threw her a pillow, which hit her shoulder. She looked at her shoulder then back at me. "You have horrible aim... You know that ?" She said as she sat next to Seulmi. "Ohh... Arasseo ~" He said. "Well, we just called to check up on you guys."

I then gave Seulmi her phone back. "You guys stay healthy & stay out of trouble ~" He continued to say. "Especially you L.Joe..." I then sighed. "Ne ~ I will ~" I then heard Mr. Kim chuckle. "Alright then. Take care alright ? & remember, Always be happy with Jesus ~" We all then sighed. "Ne ~" we said in unison. "Annyeong appa ~" Seulmi said as she hanged up the phone. She then put her phone on the coffee table as Raerim started to pout. I raised a brow.

"What are you pouting about ?" I asked curiously. Raerim then looked at me. "Why cant my parents be like Seulmi's parents ?" She said. Seulmi & I then looked at each other. "What do you mean by that ?" Seulmi asked. Raerim then sighed. "Why cant my parents check up one me like Seulmi's parents ?" She complained. I then started feeling nervous. She really doesnt remember what happened to her parents. "What ? I'm not important to them anymore ?" Raerim continued. Seulmi then smiled alittle. "I'm sure they still do care for you Raerim... They're probably just busy ~" 

Raerim then scoffted. "Sure... they're busy..." She then pouted. "Since when was my dad busy ~" I then looked at Raerim, debating whether or not to tell her now or not mention it at all. I was suppose to say something but she messed her hair & turned around. "Aish ~ Molla ~" she said as she made her way towards her bedroom door & closing it behind her.

I then heard Seulmi sighed as she looked at me. "Do you want coffee ?" she asked. I then slightly nodded my head as she smiled & made her way towards the kitchen. I wonder if Seulmi remembers what happened to Raerim's parents... I followed her & leaned on her fridge. I then watched her as she got the coffee filter paper & placed it on the filter basket. She suddenly stopped what she was doing & she looked at me. "What's wrong ?" she asked.

I then sighed. "You remember everything about Raerim... right ?" I asked. She then nodded as she opened the the cabinet & grabbed the coffee. "Why ?" she asked as she started to poor the coffee on the filter paper. "So... that means you remember what happened to her parents ?" I asked. She then stopped what she was doing & she slowly looked at me. She then nodded. "I remember some parts of it... but not all..." she said as she looked at me. "Wae ?"

"What parts do you remember ?" I asked.Seulmi then pouted as she put the water in & closed the lid. She then pressed the on button & turned to me. "About her dad... & her mom's death..." she said. "I dont know the whole details, I mean... I probably did before but since I had the accident, I dont know the whole thing..." I then nodded. Ohkae so Seulmi does know... she just doesnt know the whole story....

"Did I know the whole story before ?" She asked. I then nodded. "Yeah ~ You did." I said, "But I guess the accident caused you to forget most of it" I then sighed. "Seulmi, I have to ask you to keep this away from Raerim for a while." I said. She tilted her head as I continued. "If she asks you anything about her parents, tell her you dont know. I'll tell her when the time is right..."

Seulmi then nodded. "Why you though ?" she asked. I then sighed. "I cant say... I promised Raerim that I wont say anything to anyone ~" Seulmi then frowned as I smiled. I then pinched her cheeks. "Dont be sad ~" I said. "I dont want Chunji to beat me up ~" Seulmi then laughed. "Why would he beat you up ?" She asked. I then smiled, "Because Chunji hates it when you're sad..." I said. Her smile then disappeared. "Mwo ?" She said.

I then smiled. "I'll get going... Chunji hyung needs something so I have to go buy it ~" She then nodded. "Arasseo... be safe ~" she said. I was about to walk away but something stopped me. I turned around. "Remember... Not a word to..." I then looked at the hallway leading to the bed rooms. Seulmi's eyes followed & she looked back at me. "I wont..." she said. I then nodded. "Annyeong ~" I said.

She then waved. "Annyeong ~" I walked out the apartment, closing the door behind me. I then let out a heavy sigh. I cant believe she has deal with this again....


cheesebloo: I... dont really know what to put for the authors note... Ya... nihkchar... do you have anything to say ?

nihkchar: ..... not really .___.

cheesebloo: ... Well... since... we're both basically speechless... ignore the grammar & spelling errors... I also just noticed we published chapter 13 at Friday the 13th ~ e___o

*Comment & Subscribe ~