To The Beach

Only Tears

written by nihkchar


Seulmi's POV

I don't know how I managed to woke up so early, but my mouth was feeling dry so I went into the kitchen to get me some water. After I finished my glass and washed it, I headed back to my room. I was halfway there until there was a knock at the door. I glared at the door, then at the clock on the wall, wondering if I was hearing right. I was about to walk away, thinking I could've just been hearing things, until there was another set of knocks. Who dares to knock at my door at almost 9 in the morning?

I made my way to the door and opened it, revealing Chunji and L.Joe... in swimwear and shades. I squinted at them, wondering what they were up to and also because the sun was too bright for my eyes. 

"Seulmi!" L.Joe called excitedly as he jumped to me, held my hand and started jumping up and down like a little kid. "Let's go to the beach!"

I was too tired to jump with him. "But I'm not even ready yet... And Raerim's still sleeping..." He stopped jumping and let go of my hand. "We can wait. Hyung and I are patient~" I looked to Chunji who was leisurely leaning on the door frame, smiling at me behind his shades. "I guess..."

"Great!" L.Joe exclaimed. "I'll go wake up Raerim."

I held out an arm to him, "I don't think you wanna do that..." He gave a sheepish grin but still made his way towards Raerim's room. "I know, but I'll do it anyways."

After L.Joe went into what seemed like a dragon's cave, I turned to Chunji and pouted. "I'm so lazy to pack and get ready though." Chunji stood up and smirked at me. "You're always lazy."

"Exactly. Who's idea was it to go to the beach this early anyways?" I questioned. Chunji nodded his head towards Raerim, the dragon's, bedroom door. "L.Joe. He woke up at 6 and told me he wanted to go to the beach." I mouth slanted into a flat line. Who in their right mind even gets up at 6? In the summer? I sighed. Then someone knocked on our door. Who is it this time and why still so early? I looked at the door that was still slightly opened and in came Changjo. "Oh, Changjo-ah~"

 

Chunji's POV

"Goodmorning," he said and shyly smiled at Seulmi. "What's happening?"

"L.Joe's dragging us to the beach..." She said.

Changjo sighed. "Oh... I see. Ohk then." He looked disappointed. "Would you like to join us?" Seulmi offered. I looked at her with big eyes and then back at Changjo. Nooo! Please say no... He shook his head. "No, it's ohk. I might be a hassle. I don't want to trouble the hyungs." That's right... Don't trouble your hyungs~

"You won't be troubling them," I turned to Seulmi. "Right, Chunji?" Damnit...  I looked down for a split second and then forced a smile. "Yeah... He won't be troubling us..." I turned to Changjo. "You can come... If you want..."

He looked over at Seulmi with an 'I'm-not-too-sure' look and she started pushing him out the door. "Go, get ready. We'll wait for you." He turned around and smiled at Seulmi. "Well, if noona says so." 

I was busy glaring at Changjo as he walked away. Good thing I was wearing my shades~ Seulmi turned around and headed to her room. "I'll go get ready now." I nodded. When she went into her room, I bit down on my lip as I started to panic. "Omo~ Changjo's going with us. L.Joe's going to kill me..."

 

L.Joe's POV

I entered Raerim's room. Honestly, Raerim is really scary when you wake her up in the wrong way. It takes years to master this skill. Unfortunately, 11 years still isn't enough to master it and half the time I get whacked in the head with a pillow or sat on. Seulmi and I are the only ones who are brave enough to enter the lion's den. Chunji's too chicken to even step inside.

I saw Raerim lying on her bed with her back faced to me. "Raerim-ah," I called out to her. I used to be scared when Seulmi ordered me to wake Raerim up, but after she showed me how to fearlessly wake her up, I got used to it. So now her morning threats don't phase me anymore.

I walked over and stole her pillow from under her head. I then proceeded to hit her arm with it. "Raerim, wake up!" She groaned, but turned over on her stomach and pulled the blanket over her head. I frowned. Seriously, Raerim? I grabbed one of her manga books from her desk and threw it at her. "Raerim!" 

She picked up the manga book and threw it at me, completely missing. "Go away!" She yelled, her voice cracking a bit. I frowned and threw her pillow on top of her. I then climbed up to sit on her. "Raerim. Get. Up."

"Shut up." She muttered. "And get off me."

I crossed my arms. "If you don't get up, I'm going to pour water on you." I threatened. She started to move a bit and I got up to let her up. But after I got off, she stopped moving and continued to sleep. I huffed as I blew some of my bangs out of my face before I stood up and exited her room. I came back with a glass of water. I stood over her bed and looked down at her. "I warned you," I said quietly. I then tipped the whole glass upside down, spilling the water onto her face.

Her eyes shot opened and she gasped as she realized what happened. She spun her head to me, her hair flinging water around and pierced me with her eyes. I blinked innocently at her. "Good morni--" I didn't even finish my greeting when she threw her blanket off and stomped to me. By reflex, I moved back and held up my hands in defense. "In all fairness, I did warn you," I said. She grinded her teeth and grabbed her pillow and tried to hit me in the head with it, but I grabbed her wrist and chuckled. "Not today, dear." I smirked at her. 

Pissed at me, she grabbed my hand to try to make me let go, but I clasped onto her other wrist as well. It was amusing to see her try to kill me with her glare. "Are you going to get ready for the beach or are we just going to stay here, holding hands?" My smirk grew wider. She scoffed and flung her arms down. "You are the last person I'd want to hold hands with." She ruffled her bangs and more water hit my face. "Even if I'm last, you still admitted you wanted to hold my hand." I shouted before she left to the washroom. "As if!" She yelled and then stormed out of her room.

I was smiling as I exited her room and made my way into the living room. I looked up and my face instantly fell when I saw Changjo sittng on the other end of the couch... In a shirt and swimming trunks. I looked at Chunjiand then back at Changjo. Don't tell me... "What are you doing here?" I asked Changjo. He smiled at me. "I'm going to the beach with you guys." I just blinked at him as he continued. "Seulmi noona invited me and Chunji hyung said it was ohkay to come" I craned my neck towards Chunji and raised my brow at him. "Really? Chunji said you can come?" I really put some emphasis on his name.

"Uhh..." He avoided my glare. Then Seulmi walked in with her beach bag. Chunji got up from the couch and quickly took Seulmi's bag. "Let me put that in the car, Seulmi." He grabbed her bag and disappeared out the door. "Oh, L.Joe. I invited Changjo to come. You don't mind right?" Seulmi asked.

I swallowed hard and inhaled deeply. "Of course... I don't mind," I said through clenched teeth. A door closed and Raerim entered the living room. "Ohk, I'm ready!" Her eyes landed on Changjo. "Oh, Changjo. You're going too?" She asked. He nodded at her and she squealed. "Yay~ the more the merrier!" She hurriedly walked towards the door. "C'mon, let's go! Ppali!"

While Raerim handed her bag to Chunji to put into the trunk, I saw Seulmi try to slip into the back seat. "No. Seulmi, go sit in the front with Chunji." 

"Why?" She asked. I shrugged. "Because I like the back seat now..." She got down and went to sit in the passenger's seat. I made my way to Chunji. "You were ohk with Changjo going, huh?" He closed the trunk closed and faced me. "I'm sorry, but you know I can't say no to Seulmi." I sighed and messed up my hair. He walked to the driver's side. 

I walked over to the back seat to find that Raerim already climbed inside and Changjo was right behind her, ready to climb in as well. I rn up and lightly pushed him back with my elbow. "Hyungs first~" I smirked and climbed inside and sat next to Raerim. I heard him scoff and climb in after me. That's right, Changjo. I'm sitting next to your precious Raerim. You can't do anything now. I started laughing to myself as I could imagine Changjo throwing a tantrum. "Are you... ohk?"

I looked up to see Raerim staring at me as though I've gone crazy. I opened my mouth and was about to answer when I felt more stares and I looked straight ahead to see Chunji and Seulmi looking at me weirdly. I swallowed as I turned to my right and also saw Changjo giving me a concerned look. I turned back to Raerim. "I- Uhh.." I nervously looked around, "I was just-- I saw your face and couldn't help but laugh."

Raerim furrowed her eyebrows and glared at me. "MWO?" I heard Changjo laugh quietly next to me. Raerim then grabbed the collar of my shirt. "You wanna say that again?"

I gulped. I'm so dead...

 


nihkchar: puahaha. L.Joe's dead. Serves you right! You killed me w/ your abs! *shakes my lighted torch in my hand*

cheesebloo: ... nihkchar's recovering from her "aksjdasdakjsd L.Joe's abs" phase... she'll go back to insulting him soon... Unless he shows them again... she'll be crying ~

***MUST READ: We are so sorry for not updating like how we usually update. School is coming up & it's both our last year in high school so we've both been busy. NO~ we are not giving up on the story. Just give us some time to update, we have the story already thought out so this story will be flowy~ (OTL I dont even know if that made any sense~) So yeah, please be patient & also, please continute subcribing, commenting, & supporting this story of ours. Thank you~