Little by Little

Only Tears

Written by cheesebloo


Seulmi's POV:

Once the song ended, a smile crept on my face as I looked at the paper I was holding. Seriously... whoever made this song up is a genius ~ All of a sudden I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I then looked at my door & slowly stood up. I placed the lyric sheet on my desk & walked over to the door. I opened the door & there stood Chunji giving me a half-smile. I looked at him surprised. "Chunji..." was all I could say. I blinked. I could've sworn I locked the door... Unless... Raerim...

"How did you get in here ? I remembered locking the door." I said. He then chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets. "I know where you hide the spare key." he said. I then tilted my head. "We have a spare key ?" He then nodded. "You hid it in the potted plant outside." he said. I then nodded as I moved aside. "Come in ~" I said. He then smiled alittle as he walked in & sat on my bed. I closed the door behind & I looked at my desk where the lyric sheet was at then at Chunji, who was staring at the floor. Should... I ask if he knows about the song ? I mean... It had his name on it... I pretty sure he'll know since I know nothing ~

I walked over to the desk & took the lyric sheet. "Hey Chunji ~" I said as I looked a him. He quickly looked at me. "Yeah ?" he said. I then slowly walked towards him. "By... any chance... do you know who wrote this ?" I asked hesitantly as I handed the paper to him. He looked at me then at the paper. He took the paper & looked at it for the longest time. A smile then crept on his face as he looked at me & nodded. "Yeah ~ I know who wrote this ~" He said.

"You... do ?" I said as he nodded. "Who ?" i asked. He handed me back the paper. "You're looking at him ~" he said. My eyes grew. He... He wrote this ? He wrote this beautiful song ? What even ? Why is he not famous ? I'm not worthy to be in the same room as he is... Heck... I'm not worthy to be breathing his air... Wait this is my room... This is my air...

"You wrote this ?" I said again for clarification. He then nodded his head. I looked at the paper then back at him. "Then... Why is it with me ?" I asked. His smile then disappeared. "I gave it to you as a gift..." he said. "I gave you that... about a year & a few months ago ~"

I smirked. "You remember alot of things huh ?" I said as I sat next to him. He then smiled again as he nodded. "Of course..." he said. "If want to know anything about your past... Just ask. I'll know for sure ~" I then raised a brow. "Really now ?" I asked. He then nodded. "Then how did we meet ?" I asked.

Chunji's POV:

"Then how did we meet ?" Seulmi asked. I smiled as I a sigh escaped my mouth. I can honestly still remember that day, like it happened just yesterday.

*Flashback*

Free time was coming to an end & our teacher told us to put everything away & get back to our seats. I put the toy car back at the shelf & made my way towards my seat when suddenly, I heard blocks falling. I turned around & found a girl with pigtails putting the box down & started to pick up the now scattered blocks.

I looked at her as she put the blocks in the box. One by one. Waaa... that looks like fun... I then walked over to her & started to help her. I picked up a block & put it in the box. She then looked at me as I smiled at her & continued to pick blocks up. "You dont have to help ~" she said. I then looked back at her. "But I want to." I said. She then went back to picking up blocks as I looked at her. "My name is Chanhee~" I said. She then looked at me. "What's your name ?"

"My name is Seulmi ~" She said as she smiled. I smiled back as we continued to clean up. Once we were done, we both carried the box to a near by shelp & placed it there. "Yay ~" Seulmi said as she looked at the box, "We're finished ~" She then looked at me as I looked at the floor. I looked back at her. "Do... you want to be my friend Seulmi ?" I asked. "Ohkae ~ I'll be your friend ~" she said with a smile. I then jumped up & down. "Yay ~ I made a new friend ~" I said. She then grabbed my hand. "Let's be bestfriends... Ohkae Chanhee ?" She said. I then nodded & we walked our ways towards a near by table.

*End of Flashback*

"After that day... We would always play with the blocks every free time..." I said as I sighed. "& We were always the lasts ones to clean up" Seulmi then chuckled. "Waaa... You remember all that ?" she asked. I then nudged her as she giggled. "Of course. It's the first time we meet." I said. She then looked at me as I continued. "I'll always remember that day. "

Seulmi then pouted. I looked at her as I tilted my head. "Ya... Why are you pouting ?" I asked. She then looked at me. "Because I feel bad ~" She said. I gave her a confused look & she continued. "I cant remember that day... yet you can." She said as she sighed. "I want to reminisce with you so you dont feel sad. But it looks like I ended up being sad."

I chuckled alittle. "& That's why I'm here to help you remember" I said. "I know you didnt really forget... It's just hidden deep down there... somewhere... mingling." She then looked at me weirdly as I smiled alittle & continued. "I have fate that it'll all come back. You just have to try harder ~" She then sighed. "I guess..." She said as she looked at me. "Gomawo... Chunji ~"

Little by little, my smiled disappeared as I looked into her eyes. My eyes then somehow traveled down to her lips. I felt my heart beating fast as I looked at her lips. I slowly looked up to find her looking at mine. Our eyes then met again. I then slowly leaned forward as our faces were now a few inches away from eachother. She went back to her senses & looked away. I closed my eyes as I sighed. I then leaned back as I pouted. You're going too fast Chunji... She just got into an accident... She doesnt know who you are... You can wait longer... You waited for almost 8 years... I think you can wait till she gets her memory back...

She then suddenly stood up. She then turned at me with a smile on her face. "Since you're here... I'll cook you something ~" she said. I raised a brow. "You'll... cook me something ?" I asked & she nodded. "Like what ?" I continued. She then shrugged. "I dont know. What are you in the mood for ?"

I looked up at her plain white ceiling. "Well... I havent eaten ramyeon in a while ~" I said as I looked back at her. She smiled. "Ramyeon it is ~" she said as she turned around & walked towards the door. I chuckled at her cuteness as I stood up & followed her.

Seulmi's POV:

Chunji & I were making our way towards the living room when the door opened. Raerim came in holding two plastic bags. "Seulmi ~" she said as she put her shoes on the rack. She then looked up. "I'm bac-- Oh... Chunji ~" she said. "You're here ~" I then looked at him as he gave her a smile. "Hey Raerim ~" he said. I then smiled alittle. He really does have a nice smile... Aigo... Raerim then looked around. "L.Joe didnt come with you ?" she asked. Chunji then shook his head. "He said that he'll stay home & visit tmrw ~" Chunji said. Raerim then pouted. "Ahh... Is that so ?" she said as she made her way towards the kitchen. 

"Where did you go ?" I asked. "I was looking for you ~" Raerim then looked at me. "You were ?" she said as she smirked & took out the things off the plastic bag. "If i knew you were going to miss me so much... I wouldnt have left the house ~" I then rolled my eyes. Of course she would say that... "I went to the convenience store a few blocks away because we ran out of ramyeon ~" She said as she turned around & showed a carton of ice cream. "& I bought Ice cream ~"

I raised a brow. "Didnt L.Joe & Changjo buy a carton of ice cream yesterday ? What happened to it ?" Raerim then pouted. "It's half empty ~" she said. "Mwo ?" I said. She then looked at me cutely. "What are we having for lunch ?" She asked, changing the subject. "Chunji wants ramyeon ~" I said. She then nodded as she turned around. "Ohkae ~" She said. I then smirked. "You're cooking it ~" I said. She then quickly turned to me. "WHAT ? WHY ?" She asked.

"Because... I have to finish the lanudry. Since you just left ~" I said. She then pouted. "Fine ~" she said. I chuckled alittle when I had the sudden urge to look at Chunji. I looked at him to find him already looking at me. He smiled as I smiled back. I then started to make my way towards the laundry room as the scene from earlier kept playing in my head. I then felt my cheeks getting warm.

OMO ~ Why ?


cheesebloo: OMO ~!! They almost kissed ~!!! o___o Oh... & I forgot to say... I'M BACK -- writing wise that is... xD

nihkchar: uhhh...... comment/subscribe xD