A Song Written For You

Only Tears

Written by cheesebloo


Seulmi's POV:

"Raerim-ah ~" I called out, but no one answered. "Raerim-ah ~" I called out again as I walked around to find the place empty. Where did she go ? After a few minutes passed, I gave up & sat at the couch. We just got home yesterday & she's no where to be found... just great. I sighed as I looked around to find some dust particales on everything. I then looked at the coffee table. The heck ? I thought Raerim cleaned the living room ~

I then stood up & walked towards her room. Everything was clean. She changed her sheets & everything looks dustless. "Unbelieveable... she cleans her room but not the living room ?" I said to myself. I sighed as I closed her door & went to my room. I then looked around & noticed that some of my things has gathered a wonderful amount of dust.

I sighed as I walked over to my shelf & frowned. I guess... I'm cleaning my room today ~ I looked at the time to find that it was still 11. I walked over to the laundry room & stood there. Where did we put those clean bedsheets, pillow cases & blankets? After a long minute of thinking, I saw a clear bag halfly filled with clothes. Or at leas I thought it was. I went over to it & pulled it close to me. I opened the bag & found out that it wasnt clothes... It was clean bedsheets & pillowcases. Next to it was another bag & there was a blanket inside.

I took everything out & pilled them up next to the hamper. I then heard a ding. I looked up & looked at the washing machine as it starts spinning again. Raerim does laundry & yet she is not here ? What ? Did she suddenly have super powers & made herself invisible ? I sighed as I carried the pile & went staright to my room. 

I closed my door I moved all my stuffed animals that were on my bed & placed them on my desk. I then walked back to my bed & took off the pillows from the current cases & replaced them with new ones. I then put those pillows on my chiar near my desk & I started to remove the blankets & the bed sheets. I then folded the dirty bedsheets along with the blankets & pillow cases. I then carried them to the laundry room & put it next to the washing machine. 

I went back to my room & put on clean bedsheets & then my blanket. I placed my pillows & stuffed animals back to where they were originally. Once I was done I looked at the book shelf filled with some untounched school books, a few manga books, & regular books. I then noticed a sky blue box sitting right next to my manga books. I tiled my head as I grabbed it & looked at it.

What's this ? I then started shaking it & I heard a sound. I looked at the box again & I opened it to find a flashdrive & a couple of papers. I went over to my desk & put the box down. I then picked up the papers & unfolded them. One was a music sheet & the other was a lyric sheet. On the top right corner of the music sheet it said, Guitar = Chunji; Piano = Seulmi.

I play the piano? Cool... Cool... The usb sudden took my attention. I put down the papers as I sat on my chair & my laptop. Once it was on, I plugged in the usb & found nothing but a couple audio files. One of the audio files was titled, "I'm in love" I then clicked it & a guitar started playing & soon a girl started singing. I then noticed my name being on the artist section. I stared at it for a while. Did... I sing this? This cant be right....

My head started to hurt alittle as I got random flashbacks. I was expecting the same as last time, but this time i saw a blurry image a guy holding a guitar & a girl singing. I felt shivers down my spine as my headache subsided. I then noticed the song was about to end. I sighed as I took the papers & stood up. The song played again, but this time without the vocals & i decided to sing along.

Chunji's POV:

"Seulmi-ah ?" I said as I knocked on the door for the 10th time. I sighed as I knocked again. "Raerim ? Are you guys home ?" I then suddenly feel worried. Where did those two went off too? Damn it, those two have amnesia... Why are they out the house ?? I sighed as I leaned against their door. "Seeeuuuullllmmmmmiii ~" I said as I pouted & knocked on the door again. "Are you home ? Open the door....." but still nothing. I then sighed as I looked at the potted plant that was a few feet away from me. I then remembered the spare key Seulmi hid on the plant.

I walked towards the plant & looked for a tiny zip lock bag. Once I found it, I opened it & unlocked the door. Once I unlocked it, I put back in the zip lock bag & hid it on the plant. I looked at the plant as I patted it's leaves. "Sorry for invading your privacy ~" I apologized then went in. I took off my shoes & closed the door behind me. I then heard someone singing & a guitar playing. "I know that voice anywhere ~" I said to myself as I made my way towards Seulmi's room. I was about knock on her door when I regonized the song she was singing.

I then put my hand back & stepped back as I heard the words she sang.

Gipeojimyeon sangcheoppunil georaneun saengage
Duryeoumi apseon geon sashil ijiman

I then leaned on the wall next to her door frame & started to remember one of the memeories we made together.

*Flashback*

She was busy putting dishes away while I was in my room, cleaning. A sky blue box that was next to my picture frame caught my eye. I put down my book & grabbed the box & looked at it. I then walked over to my door & opened it. I walked over to the kitchen. "Seulmi-ah ~ Come here ~" I called out. She then turned her head & looked at me. "Hold on" she said, "Lemme finish with this ~"

I then rolled my eyes. "Let L.Joe do that ~" I said, "It's his day to do the dishes anyways..." She then looked at me then back at the sink. I then smiled. "Seriously Seulmi... L.Joe can clean that ~" I assured her. She then nodded then dried her hands. We both then walked into my room & she sat on my bed. "What's up ?"

I then looked at her & gave her the sky blue box. She looked at it as she accepted it. "What's this ?" She asked as she opened the box & took out the contents that was in it. I sat next to her. "A song..." I said as she unfolded a couple papers. "I was fooling around last night & It turned out into a pretty good song..." Seulmi was looking at the lyric sheet as she nodded her head. "Really ?" I then nodded as I stood up & took my guitar that was in the closet. I then sat next to her again "I want you to sing it though I havent heard your beautiful voice in a while ~" I admitted.

She then smiled as she hit my leg. "Shut up & play ~" She commanded. I then smiled as I started to play. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcF4hJuD6gk)

She then started singing & honestly, everytime I heard her sing it gives me the chills because she's actually a really good singer too. That & she only sings to me & no one else... She wouldnt even sing to Raerim. So with that I feel special. As I strummed on the guitar, I looked at how beautiful she was. I then smiled as the song came to an end. Once she was done singing, she looked at me with the straightest face ever. "It's not even good ~" she said. I then felt my heart drop... then she smiled & hugged me. "It's a really great song ~" she said. I then sighed in relief. "You scared me... I thought you hated it ~" I said as she shook her head. "The song was really daebak Chunji ~" She said as she looked at the papers & smiled. "I should learn how to play the guitar now ~" she said as she looked at me. "You'll teach me ?"

I then nodded. "Of course ~" I then smiled as I continued. "You really liked it ?" She then looked at me then nodded. "Yes ~" she said. I then look the usb from my pocket & hung it in front of her with my finger. She then looked at it then at me. "I already recorded the instrumental... So you can sing along to it..." I said. She was then hestitate to take, so I took it & place it on her hand. "Consider it as a 'Thanks for helping me & L.Joe move in' present" I said. She then chuckled as she looked at the flashdrive then back at me. "You're the best you know that ?" She said. I then nodded. "I know ~" I said.

She then laughed. "I'll always treasure this ~"

*End of Flashback*

I smiled alittle as I held back the tears. I sighed as I looked back at her door & knocked.


cheesebloo: Why do I feel like this chapter was short & boring ? ;~;

nihkchar: awwwwwww~ I wish a guy wrote a song for me! D:

cheesebloo: ... I guess it wasnt boring ? I'm pretty sure it was short though...

nihkchar: The only thing boring is my life... and the only thing short is me D:

cheesebloo: ... True. No ~ You're not boring... just short ~ :D Anyways, ignore the grammar & spelling errors if there are any :3

*Comment & Subscribe~