Nightmare After Another

Only Tears

Written by cheesebloo


L.Joe's POV:

CLANG!

I slowly opened & rubbed my eyes. I then found my door being slightly opened. I slowly got up then tilted my head. Did hyung went in my room ? Did he want something ? I then heard another noise but this time, it sounded distant. I looked at my alarm clock & it read 12:30am. I looked back at the door as I slowly got out of bed.

I then walked towards my door & opened it. I then saw that the kitchen light was on. Chunji hyung is eating at this time ? We just ate 3 hours ago ~ I then walked over to the kitchen & noticed that the fridge was open. I then saw something & the pants this person was wearing. It had blue hearts all over it. I blinked. He has girly pants ? What... did he switched with Seulmi or something ? "Hyung ?" I said, but he didnt turn around. "Hyung..." I said again but still nothing. I sighed. "Ya ~ Chunji ~" I said as I walked over to the fridge. But it wasnt Chunji. This person had light brown hair. I blinked as I remember seeing this type of hair before.

"Raerim ?" I said. She then turned around. Her cheeks were puffy & she had a cookie in . "Ohh... Air.Joe." I muffled. I raised a brow. I then started to ask her questions. "What are you doing ? Why are you sitting on the floor ? Why are you eating my food ?" I asked. "... WHY ARE YOU BREATHING MY AIR ??!?!?" Raerim just looked at me & shruged her shoulders. She then swallowed the food in . "You & Chunji should go & buy more food..." She said as she stood up. I blinked as I walked over to her & move her aside.

I am now staring at my empty fridge. She... She ate everything ? I looked at her. "Did you at everything ?" I asked as I looked back at my fridge. "If you count pizza bites, cookies, chocolate milk & leftover bulgogi everything then yeah I ate everything ~" she said. "Everything else is either things I hate, raw, frozen, or all of the above ~" I sighed as I pouted & looked at my now empty fridge. "My cookies..." I said. "I was saving those for laer..."

"They were good cookies by the way ~" Raerim said. I then glared at her. "What are you doing here anyways ?" I asked her. She then started to look nervous which kinda took me off guard because she would usually give me that 'I-dont-care' look or blab . "Who let you in ?" I continued to ask. "You always have a spare key on top of the door frame"

I raised a brow. "How in the world did you get it ? You're short..." I said. "Well so are you & I used a broom for your information ~" she said as she crossed her arms then sticked out her tongue. I scoffted. "& I came here because of your food... &... you..." she said. I smIrked. I knew it... She's been stealing food ever since middle scho... wait... what ? I then looked at her. "Wait" I said. "Can you repeat that ?"

"Key on your door frame ?" she said. I then blinked. "No... after that ~" I said. "I came here because of food ?" I then shook my head. "No... right after that ~" I said. She then sighed. "You...?" she said quietly. "There..." I said, to myself. "That..." I then suddenly felt nervous. I dont know why, i just did. "Why... Why did you say that ?" I studdered alittle. She then sighed as she began to play with her fingers. "Because... to be honest." she started of. She paused for a while as she put her head down. "To be honest, I came here to tell you something..."

"& You couldnt text or call me ?" I asked. "You know I always reply back... sometimes" She then sighed. "I know ~" she said, "but this needs to be said in person." She then slowly looked up & I swear i think her eyes started to sparkle. I then rubbed my eyes & her eyes were stil sparkling. What reality ?? "I... I'm..." she studdered. "I love you Lee Byunghun ~" I then stood there in place, trying to process those words she said. "You- You love me ?" I asked. "Like as a friend or ?"

She then sighed. "More... then a friend" she said & without thinking I walked over to her & tucked her hair behind her ear. She then looked at me & I looked at her. I then leaned forward & I was about to kiss her till I opened my eyes & found myself laying on my bed. I sat up & I felt my forehead being wet. I looked at my alarm clock & it read 2:35. I sighed in relief. It was just nightmare... Thank god it was just a nightmare. I then looked around the room & could hear thunder clapping. I got off bed, grabbed my phone & walked towards Chunji's door.

I opened the door to find him sleeping peacefully on his bed. I went in & closed the door behind me. I then walked over to his bed & sat on it. I then started to poke him. "Hyunnnnggg ~" I said. "Chunji hyuuuunnngg ~" He still wouldnt move. I sighed as I though of a way to wake him up. I then though of one thing. "Chunji ~ Seulmi's here ~" I said. Chunji then moved alittle as I smirked. He slowly opened his eyes. "L.Joe ?" He said. "What do you want ?" he asked as he took a pillow & hugged it as he closed his eyes again. "Can I sleep with you ? I had a bad dream ~" I said.

"What did you dream about ?" He asked with his eyes still closed. "I dreamt about that devil of a human being named Raerim" I said. His eyes then opened. He then sat up. "What did she do in your dream ?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes. "She ate everything in the fridge..." I said. Chunji then looked at me weirdly. "That's all she did ?" he asked. I then shook my head. "I... I also dreamt of her confessing that she loved me ~"

"How do you feel about it ?" Chunji asked curiously. I then shrugged my shoulders. "Well... I feel disgusted... dirty... sad... The food hyung ~ THEY WERE SO YOUNG ~!!" I said. Chunji's shoulders then dropped. "I meant about Raerim confessing to you, babo ~" Chunji said. I then blinked. "Ohh ~ That ~" I said as I sighed. "Well... umm... I... dont... know... She ate all the food... so..." Chunji then rolled his eyes then pushed me off his bed.

Once that happned, both our cellphones started ringing. I sat up & took my phone from my bed. "Who calls us in 3 in the damn morning ~?" I asked. No name was written on. It just showed the number. I pressed ignore & it stopped ringing. I sat on the bed as I locked my phone. Chunji looked at me. "You're not going to answer ?" he asked. I then shook my head. "I dont answer to numbers i dont know ~" I stated. He then shrugged & answered his phone.

"Yeoboseyo ?" Chunji said. "Ne... This is he." I went over to him. "Who is it ?" I asked, but his expression stiffed alittle. "Ya ~" I said as I put my ear near his phone. "Hyung ~ Who is it ?" I asked again. He then pushed my face away. "Ahh... Ne... Ne... We'll-- We'll be on our way." he said the last part sadly. "Who was it ?" I asked for the third time. "The... hospital." Chunji said. "Seulmi & Raerin got into a car accident..."

"What ?" I said as I stood up. "You're kidding me right ? Tell me you're kidding. I told Raerim to drive carefully ~! Why didnt see listen to me ~?!?" I sighed as I started to pace back & fourth. "OMO ~ Raerim... you idiot..." I stopped walking as I put my hands on my waist. "Guess who's dying in a hole ~" I said. Chunji then looked at me as he stood up & punched me on my shoulder, hard. I held onto it. "Dont say that ~" Chunji said. I sighed as I started to run all over the apartment searching for my jacket and the car keys. What the hell? Where is everything?! I frantically looked in the living room, the bathroom... heck, I even looked in the toaster! I went to my room and saw a sock on the floor. Yes, progress!

While putting on my socks, I hopped over to Chunji's room to find him still standing there. "I'm driving us to the hospital" I said. "& Why arent you getting ready ?" I then tripped on something & fell down. I looked Chunji who was still standing there into space. Is he still trying to process everything ?? Damn it Chunji, your future girlfriend is in the damn hospital ~ WAKE UP ~ I then stood up, walked over to him & slapped him. He blinked a couple times as he touched his cheek & looked at me. I held on to his shoulders "GET READY WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL, I'M DRIVING & THAT'S FINAL ~!!" I said, loudly. He then nodded his head & got ready. He got ready with ease and I was still looking for the car keys.

"HYUNG ~!!" I yelled out, my voice cracking because it felt like time was literally running out. "Where are the car keys? I can't find them!" Chunji closed his bedroom door as I continued to go crazy. "If we can't find the keys, how are we supposed to get to the hospital? We need to leave now!" I waved my hands in the air to emphasize this dilemma and all Chunji did was look at me weirdly. 

He grabbed my wrist that was in the air, thinking he was going to try to calm me down, but how could I calm down at a time like this? Before I could snatch my hand back, he raised my hand to my face and shook it. I heard a jingle & I was now looking at the car keys that were in my hand. I just blinked a couple of times. What is this black magic?!

"Now when you're done having a panic attack, I'll be in the car," Chunji said as he put on his shoes and walked out the door. I glared at him & twitched my lip. I put on my shoes, got into the car, and drove to the hospital.

Once we got there, we went in & walked towards the front desk. "Park Raerim & Kim Seulmi ?" I said. They looked at the clipboard. "They're currently in the emergency room now, you would have to wait." One guy said. Chunji then spoke up. "Is it ohkae if we can wait outside the Emergency Room by any chance ?" The girl then nodded. "That's fine ~" She said then looked at the guy next to her. "Mind taking them ~?" she asked. The guy then looked at us. "Follow me ~" he said.

He dropped us at the E.R & there were 3 chairs on the side. I then noticed Chunji shaking badly. His eyes were getting kinda teary. I then sighed. "Hyung... I know you're worried about them but can you sit... You're shaking." I said as I pointed at the chairs available. "Do you think they'll make it ?" he started to ask me. "Wha if they cant save them ?" I then walked towards him & slapped him again. "Ya ~ Dont say that ~" I said. "Raerim & Seulmi are strong... They'll make it ~ Dont worry ~"

Chunji then started to cry, having a complete breakdown. "But it's possible ~!!" he said as he held onto my shoulders. "SEULMI HAS TO MAKE IT L.JOE ~!! SHE HAS TOO... I DIDNT EVEN TELL HER I LOVE HER YET ~!!" I then blinked a couple times. "Why just Seulmi ?" I asked. "Raerim has to make it too ~" Chunji then started to cry harder & harder as minutes passed. He then crouched down. I then noticed people staring at us. I then looked at him & kneeled down. "Hyung... get up... people are starting to stare ~" I said. He then sniffed. "THEN LET THEM STARE ~!!!" He said aloud & continued to cry harder. I then moved closer to him as I patted his back awkwardly. I'm really bad at comforting people.


cheesebloo: You thought that they were going to kiss ~ Psssh ~ No... not YET ~ Ahahah~ How was the chapter ? Did you laugh ? No ? Ohkae then ~ I tried to be funny -- i guess it didn work .____. So i guess you can say I'm in-charge of writing, I dont mind though... because... I like writing :D

nihkchar: well you know, I could write too if you really don't want to D:< but you agreed to do the writing, so... your fault~ I wrote some here, though (like what? 2-3 paragraphs? xD) kekeke~ but aigoo, these boys... one's having a panic attack and the other is having an emotional breakdown .__.

cheesebloo: Women... I just said I didnt mind e__O

nihkchar: anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. please, show us love by subscribing or commenting! :D