Chapter 2

I need you.

When Seunghyun woke up the next morning, he was alone. GD did not lay beside him like the moment when he fell asleep during the third movie they’ve been watching. A specific  feeling in his stomach was noticeable and Tabi couldn’t hold back a sigh. He wanted to rise from the bed to go to the bathroom for a shower, when suddenly the door to his room was opened.
“Good morning!”, a smiling Jiyong greeted Seunghyun, carrying a tray with things that looked like breakfast on it. “Good morning, Ji.”, Tabi smiled. “Wow. Breakfast brought to my bed. Is it my birthday already?”, he then asked, sitting on the edge of the bed while Jiyong took place next to him.
“Well, since today’s your day off, I thought I could spoil you a little.” G-Dragon winked playfully at TOP. Then he took a grape off one of the plates and squeezed it on Seunghyun’s lips.
“Say aaaaaah~”, he , causing the older to chuckle lightly. His heart was beating really fast when the dark-voiced rapper opened his mouth for GD, playing along with his little tease. His lips touched Jiyongs fingers slightly and Tabi didn’t notice the pink blush that flit over the cheeks of his best friend.
After that, the tall rapper took a strawberry of the tray, mimicking Jiyong’s actions from before.
“So… What do you want to do on our day off?”, Jiyong asked after eating that delicious strawberry. Seunghyun looked at him with surprise. “OUR day off?”
Grinning, GD nodded. “Yup! I have the day off, too! So we can go out, have some fun!”
This statement made Seunghyun smile widely. “Really? Just the two of us?”, he asked, and GD nodded, made his pink hair fly around. “Okay. I want to go to the cinema. And eat ice cream. Oh, and I want to go to the bearbricks shop, too!”, the taller rapper grinned. Jiyong laughed. “Well, sounds like a plan to me. Let’s dress up a little and leave.”

“Wow. Ji. Don’t you think that could be a little too… flashy?”
Seunghyun, standing in the door to Jiyong’s room, smiled sheepishly. Jiyong wore a white hat, decorated with a red feather. His upper body was covered with a bright red shirt, a white vest and some long, black arm gauntlets. But the flashiest of all was the red skirt he wore, with some white, tight Jeans underneath. The skirt was patterned with black, shiny sequins.
Big Bang’s leader beamed at Seunghyun. “No! Why? I like being dressed like this, hyung!” That made TOP laugh. “I know. And it really looks awesome. But don’t you think we will be recognized immediately if you’re walking around the town like that?”
“I don’t care.”, Jiyong said. “I feel really good today and I want to express my feeling with my clothes.” He walked over to his best friend and hugged him. “And I’m glad you seem to feel better today, too.”
Seunghyun smiled softly and gave Jiyong a peck on his forehead. “Yeah, I really am. Thanks to you, Ji.” Jiyongs grin became even wider. “Well, then, let’s go and have an awesome day!”