Chapter 1

I need you.

“Hyung! Hurry up, food’s ready!”
When Seunghyun entered the dorm of Big Bang, his fellow members all sat at the kitchen table. “You’re late, Seunghyun-ah.”, G-Dragon said, smiling. Seunghyun just nodded. “Yeah. I’m sorry.”, he whispered, dropping himself on the chair next to Daesung. “Today, leader cooked! It’s something special!”, Daesung cracked his trademark smile and Tabi couldn’t help but smile in return. “I hope it’s tasty.” Suddenly, a package of hankies hit his head. “Hey! You know my cooking is good!”, GD grumbled huffed. “Oh yeah. I’m sorry.” Tabi lowered his head, looking at his hands.
“Hey… That was a joke. I know you did not want to insult me, Tabi.”, Jiyong said, ruffling Seunghyuns short, dark hair with a smile. The taller tried not to look too sad when he looked up to his best friend. “Of course I wouldn’t, Ji.”, he said quietly. Jiyong nodded. “I know. So now, let’s eat, everyone.”
Big Bang’s leader gave a plate of his self-cooked meal to every single of s, sitting down next to Taeyang after. They started eating and the familiar and warm atmosphere gave Seunghyun a bit hope. He looked at his fellow bandmates and smiled a bit. Maybe… he could make it.

“Hyung? Are you okay? You look a bit pale today.” Seunghyun, sitting on the bed in his room and reading an article about cancer on the internet, closed the window and his laptop afterwards. Jiyong was standing in the frame of his door, looking at him with concern in his eyes. TOP smiled. “I feel a bit dizzy today to be honest.”, he said to the younger, who was walking towards his bed. GD reached out to his friend, touching his forehead. “Hm. I don’t think you have a fever.”, the blonde said, sitting down next to Seunghyun. “Maybe you overworked yourself a little with filming Alumnus, our tour and all of that?”
A slight nod. “Yeah. Maybe.”
Jiyong looked at Seunghyuns face. He was pale, he seemed to be tired and GD thought to see some kind of fear in the dark, beautiful eyes of the older.  “Hey.”, he said, nudging Tabis shoulder with his own. “Take some rest. You can have tomorrow off, okay? I’ll tell our manager.” He smiled a beautiful, bright smile and put his arms around his friend. “You need some rest. I have an idea. I’ll go and get some DVDs and we’ll spend this night in your bed, watching movies and eating Pizza. Just like when we were in school, okay?” That suggestion made TOP smile softly. “Good idea.”

About two hours later, Seunghyun and Jiyong had gotten some DVDs and Pizza. That was something they haven’t eaten for months; especially Tabi never ate such unhealthy food because of his fear to gain too much weight again. As a child, he often was bullied because he has been fat and that resulted in him being very sensible about the shape of his body and his weight.  But at this evening, those thoughts did not matter. After eating their Pizza and watching a new comedy movie, they snuggled up together under a blanket on Tabi’s bed, watching some random action movie. While Jiyong leaned against his broad chest, Seunghyun was totally absorbed in his thoughts. He played with some strands of GD’s soft, blonde hair and was struggling with himself. Should he tell the younger about  his disease? Seunghyun knew that it’d be the best if Jiyong knew about his cancer. He was, after all, Big Bangs leader. And most of all, he was his best friend. Both of them never had any secrets in their friendship, okay, but for one exception. And now Tabi was about to add another secret to this list – he was about to lie to his best friend regarding his health. More than once he tried to open his mouth and tell GD everything while they were lying on his bed. But he just couldn’t. He did not want to see sorrow and concern in the bright and happy eyes of Jiyong. He did not want him to struggle, too. It was enough for Tabi to be in pain and to be scared. And most of all, he did not want to be treated like someone who could drop dead every second.
So, when GD looked at him smiling so sweetly and asking “You okay, Hyunnie?”, Seunghyun smiled back. “Yeah. I’m okay.”, he said, caressing Jiyong’s soft hair before snuggling up more to the slender body of the younger, enjoying their closeness.