Chapter 9

I need you.

“Jiyong. Wake up. Jiyong.”
The leader felt a touch on his upper arms and his cheeks.
Blinking tears away, he opened his eyes. TOP looked down at him, frowning, with concern in his beautiful, dark eyes.
“Hey, Ji. It’s okay. You had a nightmare.”
The taller caressed Jiyong’s cheek softly and smiled. “It’s okay. I’m here, and I’m fine. It was just a nightmare.”
Suddenly, GD sat up, wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s shoulders and pressed himself against the strong body of the older.
“In my dream, you died.”, he cried, narrowed his eyes and buried his face in the crook of Tabi’s neck.
“You cried for me. And then screamed. And then, I… I… I found you in the bathroom a-and you were dead…”
Heart rending, he sobbed and cried, clinging to Seunghyun’s shoulders, not wanting to let go.
When he felt Seunghyun’s arms around his body, he cried even more. “I’m so glad you are alive.”
Touched and with teary eyes, Tabi kissed Jiyong’s hair. “I’m glad about that, too.”, he whispered. “And I’m glad it was just a dream.”
Ji looked up to Seunghyun, with red and swollen eyes. He smiled softly and reached out to the taller, caressing his cheeks with his index finger.
“Thank you for comforting me. You’re still always there to hold me, even when you’re suffering like this.”
Smiling, Seunghyun closed his eyes and enjoyed the soft touch of Jiyong’s finger. “Of course I am. I always will, Ji.”, he said quietly.
Suddenly, the young leader was all quiet. He just looked at his hyung. In that moment, because of his nightmare, he became aware that he could lose Seunghyun. That his beloved best friend could die soon, without knowing what Jiyong really felt for him.
Large drops of tears suddenly rolled down Jiyong’s cheeks, and like a child that lost his mother, he started sobbing again. Seunghyun also started to cry, wrapping his arms around the younger again.
“Please… Please, don’t cry anymore.”, he whispered softly. “Please, Jiyong. Don’t cry. It’s killing me…”

“Seunghyun, I… I…”
Jiyong sobbed faintly. “I need to tell you something…”
Seunghyuns hands lay on GD’s back and he caressed the small features of the younger softly.
“What do you want to tell me?”, Seunghyun said, taking seat next to Jiyong on the bed.
It looked cute when Ji wiped his tears off his face and pouted a little, trying not to cry any more.
“There’s… one thing I wanted to tell you for a long time. But… I never had the heart to do so.”, he declared. “But now, I… I know that… I have to tell you before it could be too late.”
The pink-haired swallowed hard, looking down at his hands. They were shaking. More tears overflowed in his brown eyes when Seunghyun took Jiyong’s hands in his own. Seunghyun’s hands were so large, so warm, so soft and the young leader felt comforted and safe. There wasn’t any feeling in this whole word that could be compared to this, that could be compared to holding Tabi’s hands. To be hold by them.
This warm feeling gave Jiyong the strength to look up again to his hyung.
“I love you.”, he simply said.
Seunghyun’s expression softened and he smiled. “Yeah, I love you too, Ji. You’re my brother. Big Bang is my family.”
But to his surprise, GD bit his lower lip and shook his head. Then, he gripped Seunghyun’s hands even tighter and raised up a little. Without hesitating, he leaned forward and pressed his lips on Tabi’s for a soft and tender kiss. That kiss lasted only a few seconds before Jiyong pulled away from the older again.
“I meant, I love you, Choi Seunghyun.”, he said convinced. “From the bottom of my heart.”

Noisily, Seunghyun breathed in some air and looked at Jiyong with widened eyes. He seemed amazingly surprised and Ji could feel his heart break into thousand pieces, when the taller not even said one single word.
“I-I’m… I’m sorry…”, he said, looking to the ground, fighting the tears back that wanted to come to his eyes again. Did he destroy their friendship with his confession? Did he destroy the most important emotional bond of his life? Seunghyun winced when Jiyong suddenly jumped off the bed.
“P-please forget what I just said.”, the leader stuttered. He freed himself from Tabi’s grip and walked towards the door, crying silently. He reached for the doorknob, when TOP’s dark voice stopped him.
“I love you, too.”
G-Dragon freezed and stared at the dark brown of the wooden door in front of him. Did he just day-dream? He never expected Seunghyun to feel the same way he did. Never. He expected to be rejected, but some sounds coming from the direction of the bed and a few seconds later, two strong, warm arms around his waist proved that he was not day-dreaming at all.
Jiyong couldn’t help but sob when he felt the tall rapper’s lips on his neck, caressing him in the most tender way he ever felt.
“I love you more than my own life, Kwon Jiyong.”
Immediately, GD loosed his grip around the doorknob and turned around in the embrace of the older.
Their eyes met, gazes full of love, of concern, of longing, of affection. Never in his life Jiyong felt his heart beat fast like this. Everything went to slow motion when Seunghyun raised his hands and softly placed them on the cheeks of his best friend. He smiled at Jiyong, a smile full of love that made the younger’s heart skip a beat.
All sorrows and worries were gone at the moment their lips met. It was a tender, careful kiss, but it meant the world to both of the young men. Seunghyun’s lips were  soft and warm and GD could let himself go in the arms of his best friend, no, now boyfriend. He melted against the toned body of the taller and even closed his eyes, deepening the kiss a little more.
With rosy cheeks, he pulled away from Seunghyun when they both needed to breath again.
The loving expression in TOP’s eyes filled his heart with joy and he smiled.
“I love you. I really do. And I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. No matter what happens, you are the most important person in my life, and you will always be.”
Now it was Seunghyun who was crying. He leaned his forehead against Jiyong’s.
“I love you so much, I can’t put it in words.”, he softly whispered. “And I want to be with you. Forever.” Smiling, Jiyong took Seunghyun’s hands in his own.
“We will be together forever, okay?”, he asked. Seunghyun nodded. “Yes. I promise, I won’t leave you. I won’t die, Jiyong. I will live.”
 


Hello, my lovely readers <3 First of all, I want to thank you for your support again. It really means much to me <3
So, I hope you liked the chap! ♥