Chapter 11

I need you.

“Where are you two going? To the hospital? Seunghyun hyung, are you okay?”
When Tabi and GD put in their shoes, Daesung showed up in the hall, looking at the oldest with concern.
“No, we’re going out for a date.”, TOP said, smiling softly. “Don’t worry, Daesung-ah. I’m fine.” Relieved, Daesung nodded. “Okay.” Touched by the concern of the blonde, Seunghyun walked over to Daesung and hugged him.
“Be careful, okay?”, Daesung said after they parted. Tabi nodded. “Of course. Really, don’t worry.”
Jiyong smiled. “Yeah. I’ll take good care of our Tabi, Dae.”
Now cracking his adorable trademark smile, Daesung nodded. “Okay. Have fun, you two. See you later.” Then, he went back to his room.
Seunghyun smiled. “Well, shall we go?” Jiyong, who took Seunghyuns hand, nodded. “Let’s go.”

After leaving their dorm, Jiyong and Seunghyun took Ji’s car for a ride. They left Seoul, wanting to escape the hectiness of the city for a while. While sitting relaxed on the passenger’s seat, Seunghyun’s hand rested on Jiyong’s knee, caressing it softly with his thumb. In that moment, he felt good.
“I love your smile.”, Jiyong said while they were waiting at a red light and Seunghyun smiled because of a group of kindergarten children that passed by. Tabi looked at him, chuckling adorably. “I love your smile, too, Ji.”, he said, nudging GD’s knee softly.  G-Dragon put his own hand on Seunghyuns, smiling because it was so much smaller than the older one’s. It made Jiyong almost cry when Seunghyun intertwined their fingers, raised their hands and placed a kiss on the back of his younger lover’s hand. That was when Jiyong realized he never loved someone as much as he loved that tall, handsome, dorky and absolutely beautiful man beside him. Softly, he caressed Seunghyun’s fingers while they drove further away from the city.
“Where are you taking me to, Ji?”, Seunghyun asked after a few more minutes.
“To one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.”, the leader answered. “Just be patient. It will take some time to arrive there, but it’s definitely worth it.”
Seunghyun nodded. “Okay. Well, as long as I can be with you, I don’t care about driving for a long time.” They had to stop at another red light and Jiyong took the chance to lean over to TOP. He buried his hand in the black hair of the older and kissed him with all the love he felt.
When they parted, Seunghyun’s cheeks had a slight shade of red. “Wow.”, was the only thing he could say. Grinning widely, Jiyong released the brake and continued to drive.

Almost three hours later, the two rappers arrived at their destination. Jiyong parked the car on a large  gravel yard, midst a forest. “It’s so calm.”, Tabi commented when they left the parking area and walked along a small path. “Yes. I love it. It’s great to relax a little.” Jiyong took TOPs hand in his own again, leading him the way through the woods. After a few minutes of walk, a small, wooden cottage was to be seen. Jiyong opened the door and they walked over to some kind of tourist-information-desk. “Two tickets.”, Jiyong said. The man behind the counter nodded, telling G-Dragon a price. Big Bang’s leader paid and took the two tickets, then left the cottage again, together with Seunghyun. “Where are we, Ji? What did you buy tickets for?”, the dark voice of Tabi asked. G-Dragon smiled.
“I’ll show you. Come.” The walked past the cottage and followed the path, leading the rappers further into the forest and to a mountain path.
“Don’t worry, it’s not steep.”, GD said, when they started following the mountain path which rose slightly on their way.
“Are you okay?”, the pink-haired asked Seunghyun every few metres, and the older nodded. “Yes, it’s totally fine.” Jiyong was a bit worried. The doctors prohibited too much physical effort for Seunghyun, after all. But the mountain path really wasn’t steep and soon, they arrived a huge cave which lead into the mountain’s inside.
On the cave’s entrance, there was another counter. Jiyong showed the man behind it their tickets. The man nodded and let the two young musicians enter.
“Well, now I’m curious what you’re about to show me, Jiyong-ah.”, Seunghyun said, observing the cave while they were walking further into the mountain.
“In this cave, there is something very beautiful. We’re almost there, Tabi.”, GD said with a cute smile und squeezed the hand of his boyfriend softly.
The walls of the cave were wet and mossy, and the air moisture was high. Every few metres there was lighting, and it made their shadows dance over the wet walls. Soon, the lighting decreased.
“Here it is.”, Jiyong said and they walked another curve.
The view then made Seunghyun gasp.
It was absolutely beautiful – the whole cave was covered in diamonds. They shimmered in the dark like thousands of stars. Jiyong dragged Seunghyun further into the huge cave. Next to them, there even was a small waterfall, flowing into an undergrounded river, filling the whole room with the sound of flowing water.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”, Jiyong asked, smiling at his lover.
“It is.”, the taller replied. “It is… overwhelming.”
Slowly, Tabi started to walk around the cave, not letting Jiyong go. He absorbed the impressions of this amazing wonder of nature, enjoying every single seconds. Then, he took GD’s other hand in his own, too, squeezed it softly.
“Thank you for showing this to me.”, he whispered. “I’m glad I am able to experience this with you, Jiyong.”
The leader smiled and stood on his tiptoes, wrapping his arms around Seunghyun’s neck.
“Thank you for being here with me.” Softly, he kissed Tabi’s cheek. “I always wanted to show this place to the person I love the most.”
TOP’s hug tightened and he looked at Jiyong with watery eyes. “I love you, too. So much I can’t put it in words.”
Tenderly, G-Dragon Seunghyun’s cheek and temple. Then, the older leaned down to kiss his boyfriend. Enjoying this tender and slow kiss, Jiyong closed his eyes, his hand still resting on Tabi’s temple. Their lips caressed each other softly and soon, GD opened his mouth for the taller one’s tongue to enter it. The young leader welcomed Seunghyun’s tongue with his own, both of them exploring Jiyong’s mouth and exchanging soft touches.
Because of lack of oxygen, the rappers parted again some moments later, smiling at each other. Then, Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s broad chest, settling his head on it. The sound of TOP’s constantly pounding heart made him smile and when the older caressed his back with his warm hands, the leader sighed and closed his eyes.
For a long time, they hugged each other like this, enjoying their closeness and the beauty of the cave.

“At the foot of the mountain, there’s a very nice restaurant. I’ve been there years ago and really enjoyed it. Let’s go there, okay?”, Jiyong said when they left the cave later, hand in hand.
“Sounds like a good idea. I’m starving.”, Seunghyun smiled. Before they left the cave for good, he kissed Jiyong again. Then, they left and went to the car to drive round to mountain for a meal at the restaurant.  
The restaurant was really nice. It was a traditional Japanese one. The young men booked a small room in which they could be all for themselves. Then, they ordered the most delicious Japanese food Seunghyun ever had. For beverage they ordered green tea and Seunghyun felt so good like… well, when he was honest, he had never before felt this good. His disease and fears were completely gone. All that mattered in that moment was Jiyong and his sweet, luscious lips.