Chapter 15

I need you.

An hour later, Jiyong and Seunghyun arrived back at Big Bang’s dorm. Not a single word had been spoken on their way home. While Jiyong has been driving, Seunghyun looked out of the window.
But the second they walked into the hall of their flat, the leader started to cry. Silent tears streamed down his face. Daesung, who left the kitchen with a pot of tea, noticed the rappers.
“Hyungs.”, he smiled. “You’re back.”
Jiyong nodded and couldn’t stop the tears.
“Jiyong hyung?”, Daesung said quietly. “What… what happened?”
Tabi walked over to Jiyong to put his arms around the younger. Crying, GD buried his face on TOP’s chest, clinging to his shirt.
“Shh…”, Seunghyun made softly to comfort his boyfriend. “Everything will be alright.”, he whispered.
Meanwhile, Daesung walked into the living room, where Taeyang and Seungri sat on the couch, watching TV.
“Dae, is something wrong? You are pale.”, Youngbae said.
Daesung nodded. “Jiyong hyung and Seunghyun hyung are back. Our leader is crying.”, Daesung said very quietly. Immediately, Seungri and Taeyang stood up and followed the blonde into the hall, where Seunghyun still tried to comfort Jiyong.

The three stopped and looked at Seunghyun and Jiyong. Never have they seen their leader this desperate. Not even after his drug scandal. GD was totally in tears and shaking. Tabi looked over to his friends.
“The tumor has grown again.”, he said in a surprisingly firm voice. “My operation is tomorrow afternoon.”
The pain and fear in the eyes of his maknaes almost broke Seunghyun’s heart. They gathered around him and Jiyong, putting their arms around the two rappers. In silence, the five of them stood in their dorm’s hall, hugging each other. When Tabi noticed that Daesung was crying, too, he ruffled his hair softly and smiled at him.
Months ago, when cancer wasn’t a topic he had to struggle with, he had read an article about cancer patients. Often, the relatives and friends of the patient were suffering more than the patient himself; it wasn’t seldom that the patient had to comfort the people dear to him, not otherwise.
“Thank you guys.”, Tabi said after a long time of silence. “Please, don’t worry. Everything will be fine. I’m sure.” The four members nodded in unison and Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang parted from Seunghyun and Jiyong again. GD did not want to let his boyfriend go and so he just continued hugging the taller. Softly, TOP caressed his back.
“Let’s go out. All five of us. Let’s have fun until tonight, okay?”, he suggested. Immediately, Seungri nodded. “That’s a great idea!”
With a tear-stained face, Jiyong looked up to his lover. “What do you want to do?”, he asked, wiping some teardrops off his cheeks. “I’d like to go to an amusement park with all of you. We haven’t done something like that in ages.”

An hour later, they left their dorm. GD had raised concerns about Tabi’s health, but the tall rapper had insisted to go to the amusement park. “Don’t you think we will be recognized?”, Jiyong said, playing with Tabi’s fingers. TOP shrugged. “I don’t care. Today, I just want to have fun. And if we meet some fans, I’d like to give some autographs.” He smiled happily. Maybe, this was his last day, Seunghyun tought. He just wanted to have fun with his beloved members and enjoy these last hours before his dangerous operation. Jiyong nodded and leaned his head against his boyfriend’s shoulder, sighing quietly while Taeyang drove the five to a huge amusement park a few kilometers outside of Seoul.

Right before they were about to leave the car, Seunghyun hugged Jiyong and kissed him tenderly. In the public, they couldn’t kiss, so he wanted to feel his lover’s soft lips again before they had to hide their relationship for a couple of hours.
“I love you.”, Seunghyun whispered against Jiyong’s plump lips. The latter smiled.
“I love you, too.” They interlaced their fingers. “And now, let’s go have some fun.”
They left the van and walked towards the gate of the amusement park. With hats and sunglasses on, they bought their tickets and entered. The weather wasn’t that nice – it was cloudy and kind of cool – and the park wasn’t overcrowded like usual.
The five guys walked around and couldn’t decide which ride to take first. Finally, they chose a relatively small rollercoaster for the beginning. Seunghyun loved rollercoasters and he giggled like crazy when after their ride, Jiyong’s hair was a totally mess. He helped his boyfriend fix his hair and they went to the next attraction. On every ride, Seunghyun took seat next to one of the boys, not only Jiyong. He wanted to have a nice time with all of them after all. Big Bang were in high spirits and Seunghyun was glad that all of them had such a good mood the hours they spent in the amusement park. After a few rides, they bought cotton candy and some sweets, which made the tall rapper even more happy.
After a long while, a large group of girls gathered around the band members. Of course, it had been only a matter of time until they’d be recognized. Tabi greeted their fans friendly and politely and started to give autographs. He even took photos with a few of the girls who seemed like the happiest persons on earth. Soon enough, the whole band talked to the group of VIPs.
After their unplanned little fanmeeting, they walked over to the ferris wheel.
“Wanna take a ride?”, Seunghyun asked Jiyong. The leader blushed a little and nodded. So, while Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri went to a ride on the giant rollercoaster, the couple of rappers took seat in one of the gondolas of the huge ferris wheel.
Slowly, the gondola was raised to the top of the wheel, where it stopped. Seunghyun and Jiyong had an awesome view – the lights of Seoul could be seen from the top of the wheel. Softly, Seunghyun took his boyfriend’s hand. “I’m glad we can be here right now.”, he said, caressing Jiyong’s fingers.
The leader nodded. “Yeah. Me too.”
The dark-voiced rapper looked at the latter and smiled. “The view is almost as beautiful as you.”
That made Jiyong kiss his lover. “Thank you.”, he whispered. On the young leaders features was a sad smile when he rested his head on Tabi’s chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.
“I wish I could stop the flow of time.”, he said faintly. “I want this moment to last forever.”
He felt TOPs fingers run through his hair and sighed. “After my operation, we’ll have lots of time.”, Seunghyun said after a few moments of silence. “I hope so.”, Jiyong answered. He raised his head and locked his eyes with Seunghyun’s. The older could see a mixture of emotions in Jiyong’s beautiful brown eyes. Hope. Doubt. Concern. And most of all, fear and sadness. He kissed him softly.
After that, the ferris wheel started to move again so they had to part.

When Big Bang left the amusement park, it was almost 8 PM and already pitch black. They entered the van and drove back to their dorm. But when Jiyong and Seunghyun left the van, the other three did not do the same.
“Well, you guys, what are you doing? Aren’t you going to leave the car?”, Tabi asked with a confused look when Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri stayed in the vehicle. All three of them shook their heads.
“No. We’re going to sleep outwards tonight.” Jiyong made a puzzled look, like his lover. “Why?”
Daesung smiled kindly. “We want you to have some private time tonight.”
Seunghyun’s eyes widened. “Are you sure?” Taeyang nodded. “Yes. We’ll be back in the dorm tomorrow for lunch.”
Suddenly, Jiyong hugged Youngbae. “Thank you.”, he whispered. Taeyang smiled. “Good night, Ji. Good night, Seunghyun hyung.”
“Good night.”, Tabi said, waving his band members when the van left. He smiled at Jiyong who had red cheeks again and they entered the dorm.

“Ji?”
“Hm?”
The two rappers were in the hall, placing down their shoes.
“Wanna… wanna take a shower?”
Jiyong looked up to Seunghyun.
“…together?”
The older nodded. Jiyong smiled. “Yes, of course.”
So, they directly went to the bathroom. Seunghyun’s heart was beating really fast – they never showered together before. Because of their young relationship, everything was so new and overly exciting.
While Seunghyun tried to deal with his speeding heart, Jiyong walked over to Seunghyun.
He started to Tabi’s shirt. The older rapper blushed and looked at his boyfriend with widened eyes. That made GD giggle. “You are so cute.”, he whispered and kissed the corner of TOP’s mouth.
“I am not cute.”, the taller pouted, making Jiyong giggle even more.
Almost devotional, GD opened the last button of Seunghyun’s shirt. He let it slip to the ground and looked at Seunghyun’s upper body. He was perfect. His chest was firm and toned, and his stomach was flat. When Jiyong’s finger hovered over the soft skin, he could feel Seunghyun’s abs.
The touch of Jiyong’s fingertips made Tabi’s skin feel like set on fire. It was amazing, and he didn’t even touch him properly.
GD’s fingers moved upwards and the leader smiled. “Your heart is beating so fast.”, he said.
Seunghyung put his hand on Jiyongs, squeezing it softly. “That’s because you are driving me insane.”
The young leader raised on his tiptoes and kissed Seunghyun’s lips.
“Same here.”, he whispered against the lips of his boyfriend. Then, he pouted very cutely.
“Don’t you want to undress me?”, he asked, what made Seunghyun chuckle.
“Well, I think there’s nothing in this world that I want to do more.”
Jiyong grinned. “What are you waiting for, baby?”

And with that, Seunghyun took grip of the hem of Jiyong’s t-shirt and pulled it over his head. His gaze wandered over Jiyong’s perfect chest and his toned abs. “I love your tattoos.” Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyong’s waist and hugged him. Their bare chests touched and the taller nuzzled his face into the crook of Jiyong’s neck. He enjoyed the scent of his lover.
Jiyong was amazed by the silkiness of Tabi’s skin. He caressed his back and sighed, a lovestruck smile on his lips.

After some time of hugging and caressing each other, Jiyong looked down at their lower bodies. TOP followed his gaze and cleared his throat. Then, without any words, he opened the zipper of GD’s jeans and pushed them down Jiyong’s legs. The leader got out of his pants and seconds later, Seunghyun got out of his, too.
Now, both of them only wore their boxer shorts. Jiyong wanted to see his boyfriend for the first time and overcame his temporary shyness. He slipped his slender fingers under the waistband of Seunghyun’s shorts and pushed them down. With reddened cheeks, he rose up again and looked at Tabi. The older rapper had red cheeks, too, and could hardly look at his boyfriend. He, somehow, had the fear that Jiyong could find his body disgusting, an aftermath of his overweight when he was a kid.

“You are beautiful, Seunghyun.”, Jiyong said. He knew his boyfriend, he knew that he was not confident about his body. “You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen.”

With watery eyes, Tabi looked at the dragon. “You think so?”, he asked. Jiyong nodded. “I love you. I love everything about you. You are beautiful. You are y. I… I want you, Seunghyun.”
With that, Jiyong hugged the older again. “Thank you.”, Seunghyun whispered. Jiyong’s honest words gave the taller the courage to also get rid of GD’s shorts. His eyes wandered over the body of the younger and this view made his heart immediately beat faster.
“You are so perfect, Jiyong. Like a painting. I could look at your beautiful body forever.”
The two rappers linked their fingers. “Let’s shower.”, Jiyong said, after they had kissed softly.
Nodding, Seunghyun dragged Jiyong into the shower cabin. The dark-voiced rapper couldn’t stop staring at Jiyong’s perfect appearance. He was so beautiful, it was almost unreal. And so felt Jiyong for Seunghyun, too. They wanted each other badly, but both of them hesitated a little. Everything was so new to them. Those touches. This closeness.

Jiyong the shower faucet and pleasantly warm water began to trickle down on them. Then, he took the vanilla-flavored shampoo that Seunghyun always used. He dribbled something of the creamy shower gel on his fingers and started to gently rub it on Tabi’s chest. The older sighed blissfully and closed his eyes. Both of them enjoyed this little touch and Jiyong soaped Tabi’s neck, his arms and his stomach, too.
“Your skin feels so soft. I love that feeling.”, he commented and Seunghyun smiled happily. “And I love the feeling of your fingers on my skin.” He opened his eyes again and beamed at Jiyong.
“And now, it’s my turn.”
He mimicked the actions of his boyfriend and rubbed the shampoo softly all over Jiyong’s upper body. Seunghyun’s fingertips were a bit rough, but Jiyong loved that feeling. When Tabi accidently touched one of his s, a soft moan slipped through his lips. With large eyes, he looked at Seunghyun. In the eyes of the older he could see love, longing and affection. With one step, he closed up to his boyfriend, wrapped his arms around Tabi’s neck and gave him the most passionate kiss of his life. They made their tongues dance and the hands of the young rappers were roaming over hot skin, causing both of them to moan into their kiss.
When they parted, caused by lack of oxygen, Jiyong run his fingers through Seunghyun’s thick, dark and wet hair. “I want you, Seunghyun.”, he panted against the lips of the older. “So much.”