Chapter 8

I need you.

“They are asleep.”
Daesung closed the door to Jiyong’s room carefully, nodding at Seungri. “Good…”, Seungri said quietly. Then, suddenly, the youngest burst out in tears. Daesung immediately put his arms around the Maknae, hugging him tightly. For a long time, Seungri was crying in the arms of the older.
“I-I’m scared.”, Seungri said faintly after some minutes. “I know.”, Daesung answered. “I’m scared, too.” The young musicians walked over to the living room. It was quiet in the dorm; Taeyang was already gone to his room.
Daesung and Seungri sat down.
“What if… what if we lose Seunghyun hyung?”, Seungri suddenly asked. “What if he dies?”
With watering eyes, Daesung looked at him. “Don’t you dare just thinking about it.”, he whispered. “He is not going to die! He will live! He will survive the operation and live, together with us, okay? Don’t think about death! Death is not an option for our hyung, Seunghyun.”
Crying, Seungri nodded. “I’m sorry, Daesung-ah. I’m sorry.”
Again, Daesung comforted the younger with a hug.

“Jiyong! Help me! Jiyong!”
GD opened his eyes. In his room, it was pitch black. It was quiet and he sat up, searching for the noise from before. That was, when he took notice that Seunghyun was gone. The older wasn’t beside him on the bed anymore.
“Seunghyun?”, Jiyong asked quietly into the somehow creepy darkness. “Seunghyun?”
Nothing. No response was to be heard and somehow, GD was scared. He couldn’t tell what scared him, but he had this bad feeling in his stomach. Slowly, he freed himself off the blanket and his bare feet touched the ground. Raising up, he tried to observe the whole room, but it was too dark. He couldn’t even see his desk, and that made him wonder what happened. Usually, his room never was this dark, even at night.
He walked through the room, opening the door. “Seunghyun?”
Suddenly, he could hear someone screaming.
“Jiyong! Help me! Please, Jiyong!”
It was Seunghyun. He was crying for the younger and sounded terrified.
Without hesistating for one second, Jiyong walked into the hall of Big Bang’s dorm.
“Seunghyun!”, he shouted, not caring if he would wake up the other three. “Where are you? Seunghyun!”
No response. There was no single voice in the dorm and all of a sudden, Jiyong’s whole body was covered in goose bumps. “What the hell is happening? SEUNGHYUN!”
The shouts of GD got louder and louder. He walked over to the kitchen, but it was empty. So was the living room. When he left the pitch black living room, he suddenly heard someone cry.
“Please, Jiyong… I can’t take it anymore… Please help me…”, Seunghyun sobbed faintly. G-Dragon’s eyes started to water. “Hyunnie…”, he said desperately, trying to switch on the lights in the hall and the living room, but the light switches did not work. “Where are you? Seunghyun… I want to help you! Where are you?”
Jiyong carefully walked through the corridor, following the quiet crying of his best friend.
“Please don’t be scared. I’m here. I’ll hold you!”, he told Tabi, but the crying did not stop. It even got louder. Jiyong tried to open Daesung’s room, but it was locked. He frowned. Daesung NEVER locked his door. And somehow GD got even more scared when he became aware that Taeyang’s and Seungri’s rooms also were locked. Something really was going wrong here.
And then, when he was standing right in front of the door to their bathroom, the crying stopped, leaving a creepy and frightening silence behind.
“Seunghyun?” Jiyong knocked at the door. “Are you in the bathroom? Seunghyun!”

“JIYONG!”

That scream made Jiyong’s blood freeze. It was loud, it was painful, it was terrifying. Completely horrified, GD threw open the door and tumbled into the bathroom.
“Seunghyun! Seunghyun!”
The tall rapper sat on the floor, leaning against the wall, his hands lay beneath his legs, head slumped low on his chest.
“Seunghyun!” Jiyong knelt beside the older, taking Tabi’s hands in his own.
“Tabi! I’m here! I’m here! What’s wrong?”, he said. TOP did not answer. He did nothing at all, not a muscle of the taller moved.
With shaking hands, Jiyong knelt between Seunghyun’s legs. Then, he took the head of his friend in his hands, lifting it carefully. The skin of the rapper was cold and pale. He was not breathing anymore.
Jiyong screamed in pain and desperation, hot tears running down his cheeks.

“SEUNGHYUN!! NO!! SEUNGHYUN!!”