Chapter 4

I need you.

First of all, I want to thank all of my viewers, subscribers and commenters! Thank you so much for your support! I'm glad you like my story and I promise I will do my best to update regularly! *hugs all of you* ♥ So now, I hope you like Chapter 4!


“Is he asleep?”, Seungri asked when GD entered the living room of Big Bang’s dorm after saying goodnight to TOP. “Yeah, I think so.”, the leader said, dropping himself next to the Maknae.
“Something’s bothering him. He seems so… sad these days.”, Seungri guessed and Jiyong nodded.
“Yes, there is something. Today, when we went out eating ice cream, he asked me if I ever thought of dying.”, GD answered. The maknae frowned. “I’m worried, to be honest.”
“Yes, I am, too.” GD stood up and sighed. “I hope he’s okay. I mean… if there was something on his mind, he would’ve told me today, I think. Maybe he’s just…  a bit overworked.”
Seungri patted Jiyong’s shoulder. “Yes, I think so, too. I think everything will be okay once he will be done with filming Alumnus.”
After another short chat, Jiyong told Seungri goodnight and walked towards his room. When he passed by at Seunghyun’s room, he suddenly stopped. No sound was to be heard and so the young leader quietly opened the door and peeked inside the room of the older. The view made him smile softly. TOP was sleeping, his blanket has been slipped down to the floor. The rapper was holding his plush banana tightly pressed against his chest and was sleeping peacefully. With careful steps, Jiyong walked over to Seunghyun’s bed and picked the blanket up. Without waking the taller, he covered Tabi with the blanket and tenderly caressed his cheek. “Sleep well, my love.”, he whispered and left the room silently. Seunghyun did not notice anything.

The next day, TOP felt terrible. He had this headache again and his mood was really, really bad. On this day, he would have to go to the hospital again, for further tests. After a hot shower, he dressed casually in some Jeans and one of his countless  jumpers and went to the kitchen for breakfast.
“G’morning.”, he mumbled deep, when he saw that his friends had already taken seat at the table.
Suddenly, Daesung jumped off his seat and hugged him almost to the floor. “Good morning, Seunghyun-hyung!” The young singer smiled his adorable trademark smile. “Did you sleep well? Are you hungry? I made pancakes today! Sit down, I’ll give you some coffee!”
Jiyong laughed because of Seunghyun’s puzzled look. “Well… Okay, thanks, Dae. “, the rapper said, taking his seat next to Jiyong. A few moments later he got a cup of hot coffee from Daesung and a plate full of delicious pancakes. Tabi did not have that much appetite, but he didn’t want his friends to be worried, so he started eating. Jiyong, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung shared a smile – before Tabi had shown up, they talked about him, deciding to cheer their oldest up a little. And Daesung had just started with their plan, smiling happily at seeing Seunghyun eating his pancakes.
“We have dance practice today, at 1 PM.”, Jiyong said during they breakfast. All of them nodded, including TOP. He knew their dance practices never lasted longer than three hours, so he would have plenty of time to go to the hospital afterwards.
He finished his pancakes and drank his coffee. “Thank you for the meal, Daesungie. It was delicious.”, he said, smiling. Daesung beamed at him. “You’re welcome, hyung! I’m glad you like my cooking!” While the others cleaned the kitchen table after their meal, Daesung sat next to Seunghyun. “I wanted to go jogging now. Do you want to join me, hyung?”, he smiled at the taller, nudging his shoulder. “Yeah, why not.”, TOP said. “I’ll go change into my sports outfit, okay?” Daesung nodded and left the room to get changed, too. Kind of tired, Seunghyun stood up and felt a hand on his shoulder. It was GD. “Don’t stress yourself too much, okay?”, he smiled softly. “If you need a break, take a break. We all are supporting you.”
That made Tabi smile. “Thank you, Ji. That means a lot.” He ruffled Jiyong’s hair and went to his room.
After changing into his sports clothing, he left the dorm together with a joyous Daesung.
Their little training session was nice; Daesung was talking most of the time, distracting Tabi a little bit. He enjoyed spending time with the always smiling, always bright Daesung. The younger never failed to lift up Seunghyuns mood.

About two hours later, they returned to the dorm. Tabi was really sweaty and he wanted to shower again. So, he entered the bathroom and started to undress himself. Being , he wanted to enter the shower cabin, when suddenly the door was opened. With wide eyes, Seunghyun looked at a blushing Jiyong. He did not miss to notice that GD examined his body, blushing even more. “I-I’m sorry, Tabi. I did not want to disturb you.”, he then stuttered. Seunghyun grabbed a towel to cover his lower body part since Jiyong seemed so ashamed. “Don’t worry, Ji. It’s okay. It’s not that we have never seen each other , isn’t it?”, the tall rapper said softly. GD nodded. “Yeah, you’re right…”, the leader said, was still red as a tomato. “We have to be in the studio in an hour, so be sure not to be late.”
“Okay. I’ll be ready in thirty minutes at the latest.”, Seunghyun answered. Nodding again, GD left the room, closed the door behind him. TOP did not understand why his best friend acted this shy because he had seen him . They had seen each other several times – that was something that was almost inevitable when you’re in a band together. And Seunghyun did not mind. Jiyong was the one and only person he was uninhibited with showing his body. Not even in front of his own mother the tall rapper had enough confidence to show his body. But Jiyong was different. Being with him, he felt like it was okay that he wasn’t perfect. Being with the little dragon, he felt accepted. That was why he did not have any problems with Jiyong seeing him . But of course, the shy Seunghyun never told his best friend those thoughts.
Feeling a bit dizzy, he showered and dressed again in his jeans and jumpers. Afterwards, he went to the kitchen to eat something before they’ll go to their studio for training.
While making himself a sandwich, he could hear Seungri sing in his room. That made Tabi smile. He loved listening to his other members sing. He started humming silently and ate his sandwich. Ten minutes before their set time to leave, all of the members of Big Bang swarmed through the rooms of the dorm to get themselves ready. “Seunghyun-ah? Where are you?”, he heard GD calling out for him. “I’m in the kitchen, Ji!”, he responded. The dragon walked into the room. “Are you ready to leave, hyung?” TOP nodded, smiling a little. Jiyong smiled in return. “Good. See you at the car in five minutes, okay?”

In the end, it took almost fifteen minutes for the five of them to gather at the car. Jiyong shooed them into the vehicle and they left for the studio. On the way, Seunghyun suddenly felt dizzy again, just like he felt under the shower half an hour ago. He closed his eyes for a moment and felt better immediately. Without giving it more thought, he left the car with s, to walk into the high building of YG Entertainment. They went to their dance studio immediately and started to practice. Going through all of the choreographies of the songs they wanted to play on their world tour, all five of them were exhausted after almost two hours of intense practicing.
“I will go and get something to drink.”, Jiyong said when they decided to take a break. “I’ll come with you.”, Daesung said. Both of them left the room. Taeyang got a call on his cellphone and also left for a few minutes. While Seungri was sitting on one of the benches which stood at the edge of the room, Seunghyun kept on trying a dance-move he had some problems with. Over and over and over again he danced, just nodded when Seungri told him to take a break, too.

“Dae… Did Seunghyun tell you something this morning? Both of you were jogging together, right? ” Jiyong was carrying some bottles of table water, Daesung walking at his side with two bottles of orange juice.
“No. He barely said a word.”, Daesung answered. “I’m starting to be really worried. It’s not like him to be this calm and shut.”
The moment Jiyong wanted to reply something, Seungri stormed out of the practice room.
“Jiyong! Daesung!”, he cried when he saw his two friends, his eyes full of concern and fear.
“Please come with me immediately! Seunghyun fainted!”