Chapter 12

I need you.

“That was an amazing day.”
Jiyong nodded. The couple was on its way back to Seoul, after they did have that delicious meal at the Japanese restaurant. “It really was. We have to do something like that again as soon as possible.”
When Seunghyun nodded too, Jiyong looked at him, taking his hand. “As soon as you recovered, we have to go on vacation. Just the two of us. Okay?” Tabi chuckled. “For honeymoon you mean?”
Suddenly, GD blushed furiously. “Hm, kinda.”, he mumbled. TOP laughed and ruffled the younger man’s hair softly. “Yes. Let’s do that when I recovered.”

When they arrived at Big Bang’s dorm, it was almost 8 PM. With a slight headache, Seunghyun followed Jiyong into their flat. Tired, both of them just wanted to lay down in Jiyong’s king size bed together and cuddle until they’d fall asleep. But when they entered the dorm and got rid of their shoes and jackets in the hall, some quiet sounds were to be heard, coming from the direction of the living room. They couldn’t really recognize what that sound was, so both of the rappers walked towards the living room. The closer they came to the door, the more those noise sounded like .
“Is Seungri watching again?”, Tabi asked, what made Jiyong chuckle. “Maybe.”, he grinned. Slowly, the leader opened the door to the living room, but suddenly froze. GD and TOP stood in the doorframe, looking at a Daesung and Seungri, having on Big Bang’s couch. The two maknaes did not realize they were caught, until Seungri, who lay on Daesung, holding him tight to his chest, raised his head and watched over his older hyungs. Immediately, an expression of shock was on his face and he stopped to move.
Daesung, panting heavily, followed the gaze of his lover and hastily grabbed a blanket, covered their bodies.
“Sorry!”, Jiyong shouted and took Tabi’s hand, dragged him out of the living room.
“What… what the heck was that?!”, he then asked, looking at Tabi with surprise. “Well… I think we’re not the only couple in Big Bang.”, Seunghyun grinned and nudged softly his boyfriend’s nose. “Yes, Captain Obvious.”, Jiyong laughed. “But… I didn’t know Daesungie and Seungri were a couple.”

“We are NOT a couple!”, Daesung shouted suddenly and threw the door open, storming into his own room and locking the door behind himself.
“Daesung! Wait!” Seungri, just wearing a blue jeans, followed Daesung and started to knock on his door. “Daesung! Talk to me!” For a long time, Seungri knocked on Daesung’s door, but the blonde didn’t react. “Daesung!”
With a deep sigh, Seungri stopped knocking. Then, he just walked to his own room, without a single word to Seunghyun and Jiyong. The two rappers exchanged puzzled gazes.
“I’ll try to talk to Dae, you’ll talk to the maknae, okay?”, Tabi said. G-Dragon nodded. “Okay.” They shared a small kiss and Jiyong walked over to Seungri’s room, while TOP went to see Daesung. Softly, he knocked at the door.
“Daesung?”, his dark voice sounded. “Could you please open the door? It’s me, your hyung.”
Silence. Then, Daesung spoke up.
“Seunghyun hyung?”, he asked quietly. Tabi smiled. “Yes. It’s me, Daesungie. Please open the door.”
The key was turned in the lock, and seconds later Daesung opened the door for Tabi.
The older entered the room and immediately, Daesung closed the door again. When he turned around to Seunghyun, tears were shimmering in his eyes. It hurt the tall rapper to see the blonde this sad. Without hesitating, he hugged the young singer. Daesung leaned against his friend and soundlessly cried. After a few minutes, he calmed down a bit.
Seunghyun looked at him. “Daesungie… what’s the matter?”, he asked softly. “Why are you crying?” Daesung tried to say something, but the only thing that left his lips was a silent sob.
“Do you love our little Seunghyun?”, TOP asked. “Are you in love with Seungri?”
Slowly, Daesung nodded.
“Yes. I love him… but… I can’t be with him…”