Chapter 10

I need you.

Long and passionate kisses were shared between the rappers.
Seunghyun’s hands wandered down Jiyong’s back, caressed him softly. “Let’s go and tell the others.”, Jiyong suddenly whispered faintly. Seunghyun swallowed. “Are you sure?” Without hesitating,  Jiyong nodded. “Yeah. I mean… we are a couple now, aren’t we?” That made TOP smile. “Of course we are.” GD beamed at the older. “I see no reason why we shouldn’t tell them. They are our family. They’ll accept our love.”
“Yeah. You are right, Ji. Let’s tell them.”
Seunghyun took Jiyong’s small hand in his own and squeezed it softly. They shared a lovingly smile and left the room.
When both of them entered the kitchen, Taeyang was there, preparing breakfast.
“Good morning, Bae.”, Jiyong greeted the older.
“Good morning, Ji.” Taeyang turned around to see G-Dragon and TOP holding hands. To the rapper’s surprise, he suddenly smiled very softly. “So… you two finally confessed?”
Seunghyun’s eyes widened at that statement. “What do you mean, Youngbae?”, he asked.
Taeyang chuckled. “Well, let’s say it that way… I knew for some time that both of you had feelings for each other.”
“What?” Jiyong walked over to Youngbae. “Are you serious?”
Taeyang nodded. “Yes, Ji.” Suddenly, TOPs laughter was to be heard. “I can’t believe it.”, he chuckled darkly, “Why didn’t you say anything?”
Youngbae smiled. “I did not want to interfere. I wanted you two to settle those things on your own.”
Taeyang hugged Jiyong. “I’m glad you realized that you are meant to be together.”
That sentence made GD tear up a little. “Thanks, Bae.”, he said. “That really means a lot.”
“You two do have my support.”, Taeyang said after hugging Seunghyun, too.
“Support? What support?”, Daesung suddenly appeared in the kitchen, with Seungri following him.
“Support for our relationship.”, GD said, smiling. Daesung looked at him questioning. “Relationship? So you two do have girlfriends now?”
Jiyong shook his head. Then, he took Seunghyun’s hand. “No, Daesungie. It is OUR relationship.” TOP squeezed GD’s hand softly and nodded. “I love Jiyong.”, he said. “And Jiyong loves me. We are a couple now.”
Daesung ‘s jaw dropped at this statement and he stared with wide eyes at his hyungs. “What?”, Seungri asked. “Really?”
The couple nodded in unison. “It is serious. And we hope that all of you will accept our love.”, the young leader said. “Of course we will.”, Seungri said, with a stern expression. “We are family! Of course we accept it!” Jiyong smiled widely and hugged Seungri stormily. “Thanks, maknae!”
Tabi smiled. Then he looked at Daesung who still hadn’t said anything. “Daesung?”, he asked quietly. “Are you… okay with this situation?”
The blonde singer looked at the oldest. Then, he nodded. “Yes. It’s totally okay, hyung. It’s just… surprising. I didn’t even know that both of you are gay.”, he said. Smiling, TOP ruffled Daesung’s hair, what made the younger laugh. “Thank you guys.”, the tall rapper then said. Daesung patted Seunghyun’s shoulder. “We all support you, no matter what. We’re your family after all, aren’t we?” Seungri and Taeyang both nodded. “Yes.”
Touched by the reaction of his bandmembers, Tabi hugged every single one of them tightly. When he let go of Seungri, he looked over to Jiyong. The leader watched over to his boyfriend, smiling so softly that Seunghyun’s heart skipped a beat. The tall rapper reached for GD and the latter took his hand. When they intertwined their fingers and shared a gentle kiss, Daesung sighed, smiling. “So cute.”

A few minutes later, Big Bang sat at their kitchen table and had breakfast. Jiyong took place next to Seunghyun, sat so close to the older that their arms and thighs were touching. He enjoyed it. And he was glad the members accepted their relationship. When GD and Seunghyun kissed again, Daesung laughed, observing Seungri. “What’s the matter, maknae? Are you jealous?”, he , nudging his shoulder. “Do you want a kiss, too?” When Daesung pursed his lips playfully, Seungri suddenly blushed. “Stop that nonsense, Daesung!”, he hissed and after that, his breakfast was far more interesting than Jiyong and Seunghyun. Taeyang grinned widely and Seunghyun looked a bit confused. But the topic seemed to be complete, so he did not say anything.

After the breakfast, all of them cleaned up the kitchen.
“Hyunnie?”, Jiyong came up to his lover when they were ready. “Do you want to take a walk?”
Seunghyun looked at his boyfriend, but shook his head. “No.” Confused, GD wrinkled his eyebrows. Tabi just smiled. “I want to go on a date with you.”, he said, wrapping his arms around the fragile body of the younger. “Just the two of us. Romantic, you know?” Jiyong grinned. “Perfect idea. Let us dress up and go, okay?”
Seunghyun nodded. He tenderly kissed Jiyong’s plump lips and the couple went to their rooms to style themselves for their first date as lovers.
 


Finally, chapter 10 is up! Thank you everyone for your patience! And sorry that I kept you guys waiting for so long. The next chapter won't take this long, I promise! Thank you for your comments and views, my awesome readers! <3 I hope you like the chapter.