Mister Star & a Bouquet of Bouvardia?

Love Is Never Gone [Mrs. Yours, #2]

Happy new year, everyone! May 2013 be a great and wonderful year for all of us ♥ :)

 


 

*Author's POV*

Changmin stopped his car at the side of the road and went out to search for her in the small park. Cursing words came out from his mouth as he ran the fingers through the hair when he didn't find her.

 

"Hello?" he answered the ringing phone.

 

"Come home, son. We have something to do."

 

"I still can't find her, appa."

 

"Just come home, it's urgent. Junsu and the boys are still searching for her now, you don't have to worry."

 

Unconsciously his fist clenched. "Okay."

 

On the other hand, Junsu just remembered something.

 

"I think I know where she is now..." Junsu suddenly spoke.

 

"What? Where?!" the other guys shot back in unison.

 

"Wait a second," Junsu said and tried to contact Chaerin once again.

 

After few rings, she finally answered. "Jun."

 

"Hey, are you in Ilsan Lake now? Everyone is worrying you, Rin-ah."

 

"Can you come over? Alone? You can bring Yoomi too if you want."

 

"Alright I'll be there. Stay where you are, okay?"

 

"Hmm."

 

"What did she say?" Yoomi asked.

 

"She wanted me to go there alone with you. Wanna come?"

 

"Nah, just go. I know that she only needs her childhood friend."

 

"Alright. I'll keep you guys posted."

 

Junsu then exited the airport and went to Ilsan Lake that was placed in Gyeonggi immediately. When he arrived, he saw her sitting on the bench while staring blankly to the lake. Junsu set himself beside her, and that was when she noticed that he was there already.

 

"Mind to tell me what happen?"

 

Chaerin placed her head on Junsu's shoulder, closing her eyes and let a tear dropped. "I'm tired, Su. I'm tired of everything."

 

"It is about Changmin, right?"

 

She nodded slightly. "I thought that I could at least be friend with him again. I mean like going back when we were still in high school. Now I know that I can't. He's arranged to SooYoung and I just figured out yesterday that he dated YeonHee. He seems to like her a lot and it's hurting me."

 

"Hey, don't you worry. Uncle and auntie won't let her son marry SooYoung."

 

"That's what exactly Yoomi told me, but even though he's not married to SooYoung, YeonHee is still there. Oh my, why am I so selfish?"

 

"Okay, Chaerin, listen to me. Changmin and YeonHee is not what like you think. It's true that they dated before, but for Changmin it was all a mistake. He thought that he loved YeonHee, but no. YeonHee was just a replacement of you for him. I shouldn't have told you about this, but oh well."

 

"What?"

 

"Changmin still loves you until now. YeonHee was just a replacement when you were not there for him. When he realized that, he broke up with her immediately."

 

"It's just so complicated."

 

"Let him explain everything."

 

"I'm not ready to face him."

 

"Well then, now let's go back to the guys. They are so worried about you."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Mr. and Mrs. Shim, also the oldest child was seen in a private room inside the hotel. They were about to meet the Chois to clear things out. All of a sudden, Mr. Shim received a short message.

 

From: Kim Junsu

Hi, uncle. I have found Chaerin! She's in Ilsan Lake earlier and is now with me.

You don't have to worry anymore. Thanks for helping us search Chaerin, uncle :)

Send my greetings to auntie, Changmin and the girls!

 

"Oh, I just received a message from Junsu saying that he has found Chaerin and now she's with him. He sends greeting to all of us."

 

Junsu here, Junsu there, ugh, Changmin thought and rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm sorry we are late!" Mr. Choi came in with his wife and daughter. SooYoung was wearing a revealing dress much to Changmin dislikeness.

 

"I don't want to waste my time anymore. Why are you spreading rumors saying that my son and your daughter are having an arranged marriage? What the hell are you planning?!" Mr. Shim suddenly grew serious.

 

"I'm not the one who spread it! I don't even know where the rumors come from."

 

"Don't you dare to lie! I won't invest in your company. This conversation is over." Mr. and Mrs. Shim, also Changmin stood up. "I don't want to see your filthy faces again." And with that the Shims left the room, leaving the Chois dumbfounded.

 

~ * ~

 

*Chaerin's POV*

Time flew so passed and it was in the mid of Autumn already. I still hadn't talked to Changmin. The guys were busy as well with their own works. The boys were busy with their offices, SooYeon eonni with her orphanage, Mimi eonni was busy decorating for the interiors, ChoonHee eonni with modeling and Yoomi with her photographer career.

 

I was checking my calendar in my office. "YoSeob's marriage is in October twenty nine- Oh?"

 

My phone was suddenly ringing. I looked to the caller ID and it was set into private number. "Hello?"

 

"Good afternoon, this is Miss Han Chaerin, right?"

 

"Yes, it is me. Who am I talking to?" I putted my phone in the loud speaker mode and was ready to take notes in the computer.

 

"Just call me by Star." I almost laughed with the nickname. "I know that it's lame, but I want to keep my ID unknown."

 

"It's okay. So how can I help you?"

 

"Well eventually I have some girlfriend problem with me. I heard that you are a love counselor too, right?"

 

"That's right. What's the problem, Mister Star?"

 

"My girlfriend hates me now because I have made some mistakes. We haven't talked for about a week and when I try to contact her, she wouldn't pick it up. I'm afraid that we are gonna break up soon."

 

He's cute, I thought. Most of my clients were usually girls.

 

"Have you tried to go to her house?"

 

"I've tried, but she's either not in home or she won't open the door for me. Please help me, Miss Han."

 

"Does she like flowers?"

 

"She loves Bouvardia, though."

 

"Wow, really? I, myself, love Bouvardia too." I tried to lighten up the atmosphere. "Bouvardia is a nice flower. I think you should buy a boquet of it, mix with Cosmos and Daffodil then send it to her house. Also, slip a card to it saying that you want to meet her in a park and sort things out. How about that?"

 

"You're so genious, Miss Han! I'll try to send flowers to her house right away, thanks! How can you came up with that idea?"

 

"Personal experience." I laughed.

 

20 calls. 11 messages. All from him.

I threw my phone to the side and puffed my cheeks. Shim Changmin sure knew how to make a girl mad and sad at the same time. I buried my face in the pillow and screamed because of annoyed.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

Mumbling some incoherent words, I jumped off of the bed. Lazily, I brought me feet to the door and saw through the peep hole, making sure it wasn't Changmin. When I saw a different face, I opened the door.

 

"Good morning, Miss Han! There is a flower for you."

 

My eyes glowed when I saw a beautiful bouquet of White and Yellow Bouvardia. I took it from the post man. "Thank you, ahjussi!"

 

"Have a nice day!"

 

I closed the door and sniffed the Bouvardia. Bouvardia really has the best fragrance than other flowers for me, although it's a light sweet fragrant. I looked the flowers lovingly when I noticed a card was slipped there.

 

I can imagine how you smile when you received these beautiful Bouvardia.

I'm really sorry, Chaerin-ah. I never meant to make you mad and sad.

I deserve a punishment for making you wait more than three hours in the theatre all alone.

And yes, I deserve the silent treatment from you. It's been a week and you still haven't answered any of my calls, reply back to my messages and let me in to your condo.

Please come to Dosan Park and I'll make it up to you, okay? I really don't wanna this relationship to end.

I love you ♥

- Changmin -

 

I sighed. Well there was no way that I would stay cold to him longer. I changed into a thick sweater and denim jeans, grabbed my coat and went to Dosan Park directly. When I arrived, I walked out and searched for him. It was snowing and really cold outside. All of a sudden, someone back hugged me.

 

"I'm sorry," he whispered to my ear.

 

"Miss Han are you listening?"

 

I was awoke from my reverie. "Oh, sorry. What are you saying?"

 

"I'm saying that I will contact you again later once everything settled out."

 

"Alrighty, Star. Lots of luck to you!"

 

"Thanks, Miss Han!"

 

It's been awhile since I became a love counselor through phone. People would actually come to see me directly. Speaking of which, I wonder how Star looked in real person.

 

When I was cooking my breakfast the next day, someone suddenly rang the bell. I opened the door and saw no one outside. I looked to the floor and found a bouquet of Bouvardia. I picked it up and a small smile crept to my face. Bouvardia never fails to make me smile no matter how sad, mad and troubled I am.

 

I walked in and looked to the small card.

 

Rise and shine! :) -CKM

 

"CKM?"

 

~ * ~