Troublemaker

Love Is Never Gone [Mrs. Yours, #2]

*Author's POV*

Saturday came and Chaerin was just finished preparing herself for YeonHee's birthday. Afterall, she had promised to her to come. She went out from her condo wearing Hervé Léger gradient dress and hopped to the car.

 

                

 

In front of the gate to YeonHee's house was crowded by reporters and paparazzo. The securities recognized her and opened the gate, letting her to go into the huge yard. As she arrived in the main door, a valet service opened her car door and took the car key before parking the car.

 

Some of the chosen reporters and paparazzo were seen on the red carpet. Chaerin stopped for awhile, accepting the reporters and paparazzo's request.

 

A reporter came to her. "Good evening, Miss Han! You look so beautiful tonight."

 

"Well, thank you." she smiled.

 

"So how are you feeling?"

 

"I'm great! I can't wait to meet the birthday girl and spend some time with her!"

 

"Oh, so you and Miss Lee are good together... But I heard that there are some rumors spread that the two of you are fighting over Mister Shim Changmin, is that right? Well we haven't seen him yet, but maybe he's going to be here later."

 

Chaerin took some seconds before answering professionally. "The three of us are just friends. We enjoy each other's company as well, please don't believe the rumors."

 

"Now please excuse me, I need to congratulate the owner of this party."

 

"Thanks for the time, Miss Han. Please do enjoy the party." Chaerin smiled and bowed as the response.

 

Hell! She was so nervous that her tongue would slip in front of them and it would make another controversy. She thanked herself that she could talk so convincing.

 

"Chaerin-ah!"

 

Chaerin spun around and found YeonHee walked to her. She was wearing a y red-keyhole dress and red sequined high heels.

 

  

 

"I'm so happy that you come!" YeonHee squished her into one of her teddy-hug.

 

"Happy birthday!" Chaerin said. "You look so beautiful tonight."

 

"Same for you."

 

"What do you think about the decoration? Since you are an expert in this kind of thing." YeonHee chuckled. "I decided to choose the pool party concept. A formal party is too boring, don't you think?"

 

Chaerin looked around and smiled satisfyingly. "I love the decoration! It suits you so much, so elegant and gorgeous."

 

 

"Awww, aren't you sweet? Thanks!"

 

"Birthday girl!" suddenly someone called out.

 

"Oops, looks like I have to go now. Talk to you later, Rin." YeonHee smiled and strut to the to the person who called her.

 

Chaerin looked around for awhile before deciding to sit down on the sofa which was occupied with some people. They looked to her and nodded as acknowledgement, she nodded back.

 

To be honest, she didn't really this kind of party where it was really "majestic" and there were lots of people. Of course, it was 180° from her job, but she preferred quieter place or just a standard party.

 

"Wine, ma'am?" a waiter came up to her.

 

She took one of the glasses from the tray. "Thank you."

 

"Have a great night."

 

Time passed and the party went not to much Chaerin's liking. It was rather boring with only an opening speech from YeonHee, some games, dinner and disco time that was lead by a famous DJ in the town. Chaerin was confused not to see the boys or any of her friends, maybe it was just because of the huge place.

 

"Hey, why are you here all alone?"

 

Chaerin lifted up her head. "Oh, YeonHee-ah. Hmm it's okay I just want to sit." Yes she knew, dumb reason.

 

"Let's get you out of here then." YeonHee towed her into the pool area where there were lots of people talking with each other and dancing since the DJ put on a 'hit' song.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Changmin's POV*

Actually I didn't really want to come, but the boys kept on insisting me to accompany them. Sometimes I felt like I have a group of elementary school boys as my friends. Junsu and I came together and we decided to not answered the questions given by one particular reporter outside, the one who always make gossips and rumours.

 

Junsu looked around the place. "The decoration is so YeonHee."

 

"I'll go to YeonHee first, you go find the others," I said and Junsu went on searching for the others.

 

I searched around the place and saw YeonHee outside near the pool. She was talking with someone that I couldn't really see because YeonHee blocked her from my sight.

 

Trying to pass through the crowds and found my way to YeonHee, suddenly I heard splashes of water and then a loud scream boomed. "Someone help YeonHee!"

 

I undid my suit and then jumped into the pool without thinking twice. When I resurfaced and brought YeonHee up, people were cheering.

 

"Where is Miss Han?" one of them asked.

 

"Ch-Chaerin," YeonHee said and squeezed my hand.

 

Just about when I wanted to jump in again, I heard splashes of water.

 

"Is that Mr Kim?"

 

"It's Kim Junsu!"

 

I watched as Junsu surfaced and brought Chaerin out from the water. She coughed badly and her body shivered badly. Junsu gave his coat to her and tried to make her calm. People started to whisper around us.

 

"Chaerin intentionally pushed YeonHee to the pool! I saw it!"

 

"Oh my God, really? I thought she is a good girl."

 

"I bet she's jealous that Changmin chose YeonHee over her."

 

"Of course, YeonHee is much prettier than her!"

 

"It-It's not like that! I was the one who tripped and accidentally pulled Chaerin with me!" YeonHee tried to explain. "Chaerin is not the one who is in fault!" Tears slipped from her eyes.

 

"Look, YeonHee tried to defend her!"

 

"YeonHee-ah, she's the one who pushed you! Don't try to defend her!"

 

"Yeah, don't defend the liar!"

 

"What a troublemaker is she making YeonHee cried in her birthday!"

 

My eyes met hers. I could see the hurt expression in those brown eyes. It was then I felt something wet and warm on my lips. I looked back to YeonHee and realized that she just kissed me.

 

"Thanks for helping me." she smiled lightly.

 

"Chaerin-ah!!" Junsu shouted.

 

I turned my head and saw her exiting the place without looking back at anyone.

 

"Changmin-ah, are you okay?!" Yunho hyung ran to me.

 

"Let's dry the two of you first." JaeJoong hyung handed YeonHee a towel. I got mine from YooChun hyung.

 

~ * ~

 


 

Ready for some drama? Anyone? ;)