Work, Work And Work

Love Is Never Gone [Mrs. Yours, #2]

*Chaerin's POV*

Its been two months since me being the headline of the Seoulflash and I'm drowning with works. Red circles were seen all over my calendars; this must be because my contact number was written too in the article.

 

Good thing that reporters didn't attack me again like a week after the newspaper came out. They stopped at the second week and that made me easier to go anywhere and met my client.

 

Tonight was DooJoon's and Gina's wedding party. As a wedding planner, I must be arrived like 8 hours before the party started. I dressed with a black dress with pair of ivory sandals and hopped into my car.

 

 

Time passed and 30 minutes before the party started, people were seen coming with their luxurious dresses and suits. Gold was the wedding concept. The ballroom was decored nicely with satin cloth right here and there - crossing each other, there were also silver borders and the huge chandelier light made it more elegant.

 

"You two, don't be nervous okay?" I smiled while patting both of DooJoon's and Gina's shoulders.

 

"The decorations are awefully awesome! Thank you so much, Chaerin."

 

"You're welcome."

 

"Anywho, are you married already?" DooJoon asked suddenly and caught me off guard. I could see that Gina pinched his arm and mouthed some words. I chuckled at them.

 

"Nope, I haven't."

 

"Well then, you have a boyfriend right?" and with that, DooJoon got a smack at his arm.

 

"DooJoon!"

 

"It's okay, Gina," I smiled. "Now both of you, don't mind me! Today is a special day for both of you."

 

"Miss, the emcee will be finished talking in about half a minute." I heard over the wireless headset.

 

"Now get on your position."

 

I saw Gina tensed and so I touched her shoulder, smiling reassuringly to her. "No need to worry, okay? Everything is going to be fine. If you are afraid to fall, DooJoon will always be with you anytime."

 

"Thank you, Chaerin. You do really owe us one."

 

"The emcee has finished talking."

 

"Open the door," I told the staff while stepping out from behind them.

 

As the door was opened, claps were heard. I smiled to myself seeing DooJoon and Gina walked slowly in the red carpet while Gina had her arm in DooJoon's.

 

The party went on well. I kept on moving around the room to make sure that everything went on well. I rested for awhile in the corner of the room while drinking a mineral water. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

 

"Yunho oppa!"

 

"Hey, baby girl. Sorry not to contact you for the past two months. I've been so busy lately."

 

"As always, oppa," I stuck out my tongue in a cute way. "Anywho, I didn't know before that you're their friends."

 

"DooJoon and Gina? Well, apperantly DooJoon and I have something to work on together."

 

"Business men."

 

He chuckled. "So why are you coming back here?"

 

"Can't I go home?" I joked and laughed.

 

"You must have a good reason, right?"

 

"I come back for him. But please don't tell the guys, oppa." Yunho oppa just looked at me and sighed. "Why?"

 

"No, nothing."

 

Suddenly I remembered the thing that Junsu oppa told me. "Oh! I heard that one of the boys are marrying-"

 

"Oh my, look what time is it. I have to go and pick up Eunmi."

 

"Right, talking about eonni, why don't you asked her to come with you?"

 

"She has something important to do."

 

"I see."

 

"I have to go now, baby girl. Sorry."

 

"It's okay, oppa. Be careful!" I waved.

 

After the party, I went home tiredly and stepped in to the shower directly. After that changed into my pajama and threw myself on the bed.

 

"Aaah, I wonder who is marrying," I said to myself before closing my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

~ * ~

 

I was inside my office the next day and was checking through my email while signing in my skype account after a long time. I saw Mr. Brown's email, asking how was life so far in here. I smiled and was about to reply when a small window popped up on the corner of the screen.

 

 

My breath hithced when I saw the pop up window. I was battling with my mind whether to greet him or not. I decided to say a single 'hi' to him. I was expecting an answer like 'hi!' or maybe 'how are you?' but i never got one and after 5 minutes, he signed out.

 

I felt like my heart had been tore into two. I shook my head and replied Mr. Brown's email  using english with many wrong spelling and grammars. I shook my head then take a bath and got ready to meet a client.

 

~ * ~

 

*Author's POV*

Chaerin waited for her client to come while sitting on chair. Her laptop was in front of her and a cup of black coffee beside. Though her laptop was , she didn't pay any attention to it. Her mind was blank and she stared into the thin air.

 

"Lee Chaerin-ssi?" and that woke her up.

 

"Ah. Yes, please take a sit," she motioned her client to.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Don't mind me, I'm okay."

 

In the same day (at night), Chaerin went to a small bar shop in the end of the road and drank. She wasn't the type of girl who drank, but she needed it when she was stressed or depressed.

 

"Wine, please," she ordered.

 

"Hey, sweetie, do you wanna have fun tonight?"

 

"Err no, thank you." the man beside her was obviously drunk. She could smell the alcohol from his breath.

 

The man grabbed her thigh and carressed it roughly. "No one never says no to me before."

 

Chaerin was pushing the man off her. "Go-" suddenly a man took the drunk man's wrist.

 

"Go further and I'll send you to jail," the man said sternly and twisted the drunk man's wrist slightly.

 

The savior let it go seconds after and the drunk man ran away out of the place.

 

"Jae oppa?"

 

"Rinrin~" Jae hugged him lightly. "Let's get out of here."

 

"But the wine-"

 

"Don't drink," he shook his head and took away the glass from her hand. He gulped the content in one shot. "Just pull it off to my credit card, Bill,” Jae rose up the glass before putting it down on the counter.

 

He towed Chaerin out from the bar shop to his car. “Oppa, I have a car with me.”

 

“My butler will drive it to your house. You better give me a good reason now; what are you doing in bar?”

 

“I need to clear out my mind.”

 

Jae looked at her for awhile before focusing on the road again. “Changmin,” he muttered softly.

 

“What, oppa?”

 

“No, nothing.”

 

“Thanks for saving me earlier.”

 

“Good thing that I came in the right time.”

 

“How did you know that I’m there?”

 

“I’m always a loyal customer to that small bar.” Chaerin then remembered that her 'Jae oppa' seemed to know the bartender well.

 

“Where are we going anyway?”

 

“To your condo, of course.”

 

“But, oppa~” Chaerin whined. “I need a drink.”

 

“No.” she puffed her cheeks and sat quietly on the passenger seat.

 

As they arrived, Chaerin went out from the car and remembered of something. “Oppa, I want to ask-“

 

“Go inside, Rin and clear your mind with sleeping.”

 

Chaerin sighed in defeated. “See you later, oppa.”

 

“Night, Rinrin,” he smiled and went off after Chaerin waved.

 

~ * ~

 

It was Sunday and Chaerin didn’t work at that day. She woke up a bit late and went to bath first before eating her simple breakfast. She was ready to go out and wandered around Seoul when her phone rang.

 

“Hello?”

 

“CHAERIN!”

 

“ChoonHee eonni?”

 

“I’m sorry I just have the right time to call you now! I’ve been busy with works.”

 

“It’s okay. So how are you, girl?”

 

“I’m good. But hey, can you help me?”

 

“With?”

 

“I’m going to marry-“

 

“OH MY! NO WAY!”

 

“Yes way,” ChoonHee laughed. “I want you to be my wedding planner. Sorry if it’s so sudden. Our wedding day will be in one and a half month.”

 

“Who is the lucky man?”

 

“You have to find it out by yourself, Rin. We are in the Victoria’s Bridal and I need your help on choosing the right dress. Can you come here?”

 

“Of course yes! I don’t have any plan anyways. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.”

 

“Okay! Meet you later! I miss you so much by the way.”

 

“Me too! See ya!” Chaerin hung up the phone and went to Victoria’s Bridal right away.

 

Little did she know that something bad will happen if she went there.

 

~ * ~