Fooled

Love Is Never Gone [Mrs. Yours, #2]

My early birthday treat for my lovely readers, haha :D Enjoy!

 


 

*Author's POV*

As Chaerin lifted hear head, her eyes met with those brown orbs she missed the most.

 

"Now, now. I need to get to the bathroom first," ChoonHee was about to step out when Chaerin held her hand.

 

"Err eonni..."

 

"You want to order something, Rin? A food or a drink, maybe? I'll just order it directly in the cashier."

 

Chaerin was giving ChoonHee the 'Please don't leave me'-look, but to no avail ChoonHee didn't get the message. Chaerin sighed and said, "I'll just order a mineral water."

 

"Alright! I'll go first," ChoonHee walked away. "To be Park ChoonHee, you're really brilliant," she smiled widely when she was far enough from both of them.

 

While ChoonHee was away, Chaerin took her sit across Changmin. They were really quiet, non of them knew what topic to bring up. Sometimes their eyes met and second after, they would turn their heads looking anywhere.

 

"How is LA?"

 

She felt like her heart had stop beating because of the sudden question. "LA is good."

 

"Is the company going well?" Chaerin asked to erase the awkward atmosphere.

 

"Well, yeah."

 

"Oh anyway, advance congrats on your wedding with Hee eonni," she smiled half-heartedly.

 

"What? No-"

 

"I see that the two of you got along well."

 

"Chun oppa!" Chaerin was about to hug him when she saw his hand. "What happened?"

 

"Typical accident," he said while ruffling Chaerin's head. "Now you, little girl need to explain about the concept of the wedding to me and Hee."

 

"Wait, who is marrying here actually?"

 

ChoonHee grinned from ear to ear hearing that question, the same as YooChun. "Of course me and Chun! Who else would it be?"

 

"But- Eonni- He..."

 

"Hmm Changmin? He is helping us since three days ago. Did you meet him in the bridal? He was helping Chun on suiting the tuxedo," ChoonHee smiled widely to her.

 

And that was when Chaerin realized that ChoonHee and YooChun was fooling her, perhaps the other boys too (Except for Changmin, of course. He didn't have any idea about it at all!).

 

~ * ~

 

*Chaerin's POV*

Time flew faster than I thought. It was already the night where Chun oppa and Hee eonni's reception were held on the finest hotel in Seoul. Though they were asking me to be their wedding planner, they wanted me to come as a guest.

 

I'm stick with a simple Gucci belted-dress which showed my petite waist and a Jimmy Choo heels; accompanied with a Prada clutch.

 

         

 

My hair was tied up into a loose ponytail, making the Mandarin Garnet gemstone attracting more eyes. I checked my reflection from the mirror for the second time and smiled satisfyingly before driving off to the hotel.

 

I wonder who is his partner for tonight. Well, it's either SooYoung or YeonHee.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

"Hey," I opened the door, surprising the now husband and wife.

 

"Wow! You finally come!" Hee eonni said sarcastically. I just laughed. "I have told you how many times, Rin? I want you to come as a guest."

 

"Can't  a guest come early?"

 

"Two hours early? Yeah, right."

 

I laughed again. "Aww come on, eonni. I  still have my duty as a wedding planner. Good thing that I don't come eight hours ealier."

 

"You usually come eight hours before?" Chun oppa asked in disbelieved.

 

"Yeah."

 

"I love your dress anyways. So simple yet elegant. And oh! That necklace is so beautiful."

 

I just smiled when eonni mentioned about the necklace. Non of the oppas or eonnis knew that this necklace was the last gift from him and it's really precious to me.

 

We kept on talking until the reception finally started. Hee eonni told me to just wait in the hall and I couldn't say no. Good thing that I met Yunho oppa and Eunmi eonni inside.

 

"Hey, baby girl. You come alone?"

 

"Yeah, I don't have any partner. Sad, right?" I joked.

 

"Awww let eonni hug you."

 

"Eonni, I'm not a ten years old teenager."

 

"Good evening to all of the guests. Today, September nineteenth, is a special for Park YooChun and Park ChoonHee. The newly wed couple has just arrived and will join us in a second. Now let's us welcome the happy new wed couple, Park YooChun and Park ChoonHee!"

 

Chun oppa and Hee eonni was seen in the next second after the big doors opened. They had this wide smile drew on their faces. Hee eonni caught me and she smiled more widely. I just shook my head to her and showed my thumb up.

 

The reception was then continued with slicing and feeding the cake for the newly wed couple, a short video of oppa and eonni's old photos and others.

 

"Now it's time for throwing the hand bouquet! For singles and couples, please gather up in front of the stage now. Not for wedded ones. I repeat, not for wedded ones." the guests were laughing because of the emcee's humor.

 

"Aaah, Rinrin should join this one!"

 

"Shut up, oppa."

 

"I do agree with Jae," SooYeon eonni nodded.

 

"Yah! It's not like I'm the one who isn't married yet! Why don't you two just pester Junsu?"

 

"Truth to be told, Junsu is in front of the stage already," Jae oppa pointed out to a direction and I mentally slapped my forehead; Junsu was seen very energetic to get that hand bouquet for Yoomi.

 

Suddenly, I was towed by these nosy humans. "Yah, yah! Where are you two going to take me?"

 

"Shht, don't be too loud, Chaerin-ah. Now everyone has their eyes own you."

 

"Isn't that Miss Han? Wow, she's so pretty."

 

"Look she wears Gucci! That's expensive for God's sake."

 

"Dude, should I ask her to a date?"

 

I grinned sheepishly and bowed down a bit while still being towed. Finally I was in front of the stage while being guarded by these two so that I wouldn't escaped. I could see Junsu few meters in front of me.

 

ChoonHee eonni and YooChun oppa saw the three of us. The two humans beside me were pointing me excitedly, I just pinched both of them lightly. YooChun oppa whispered something to ChoonHee eonni and I saw her smile went bigger.

 

Tsk, I know they are planning something.

 

"Oppa! Go get that hand bouquet for me, alright?" a shrill voice was heard.

 

"Yeah."

 

I couldn't believe when I heard that voice. I looked to the left and found SooYoung and Changmin. Thanksfully they didn't realize that I'm only few meters away from them.

 

"Let's go with the countdown! Three, two, one!!!"

 

I looked back to the in front when a bouquet came into my direction. With a fast reflex, I caught the bouquet before it landed on my face.

 

 

"Congrats to the girl over there- Oh wait! Surprisingly it's Miss Han who got the hand bouquet! Miss Han, please come up to the stage."

 

"H-huh?" the spotlight were now on me.

 

"Yeaay! Go, Chaerin!" SooYeon eonni pushed me slightly. I sighed and went up to the stage. After all, I couldn't get away from this.

 

When I'm up on the stage, I gave the newly wed couple 'I'll kill both of you later'-look. They just chuckled.

 

"So Miss Han, please introduce yourself," the emcee said. "Though we know you already," he quickly added and the guests laughed again.

 

I took the mic. "Good evening, everyone. My name is Han Chaerin and I'm twenty four years old."

 

"So, Miss Han are you single or taken now?"

 

"Uh... I'm currently single now."

 

"Wow, Miss Han is single! So bachelors may be happy with this. Maybe, we'll see Miss Han marrying one of the bachelors in this room soon. Thank you, Miss Han! We hope to receive the invitation as soon as possible."

 

“I want to take a picture please!” Hee eonni said.

 

“Oh, Misses Park wants to take a picture first. Please photographer.”

 

After that we (Chun oppa, Hee eonni, the emcee and I) took photo. I bowed slightly and left the stage.

 

“Keep the bouquet, Chaerin-ah~! Don’t discard it!” I heard eonni said through the mic. I spun around and rolled my eyes at her.

 

“Ayyy, look who’s getting the bouquet,” Yunho oppa teased me.

 

“This is all because of those two nosy humans over there.”

 

After that was eating session. A waiter came up to me bringing a tray full with wines. I didn’t take the glass and went to one of the white-clothed tables; taking a glass of water.

 

On my way back to the boys, out of blue wine wetted my right arm.

 

“Oh my god, sorry!” I looked to beside me and noticed that it was SooYoung. “Is your dress okay?”

 

I looked down at my dress and it was all good as before. But….. My freaking Prada clutch was stained now.

 

“Oh my god your clutch!” she said a bit loud. I looked back into her and noticed her too revealing evening gown.

 

“It’s ok-“

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

My words were stuck on the throat. Our eyes met for few seconds before he looked down onto my neck area. I unconsciously covered the pendant.

 

“Excuse me,” I muttered and went to the washroom.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Author’s POV*

SooYoung had a slight evil smirk painted on her face. She was happy that she stained Chaerin’s Prada clutch.

 

While Changmin….. He let his sight to her retreating back. He was also surprised that she wore the necklace; which was the last gift from him.

 

I thought she wouldn’t use it.

 

Changmin back into his sense and searched for the washroom.

 

“I’ll be back,” he said to SooYoung and went away.

 

Chaerin was inside the washroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. Washing her right arm that was slightly covered with wine, she looked her poor clutch.

 

“Why does…” she didn’t even know how to finish her words. Taking off her loose ponytail, she brushed her hair using her fingers while remembering her conversation with ChoonHee and YooChun at the restaurant.

 

Changmin left about 15 mintes later, saying that he had something to do.

 

"Like seriously, both of you are mean to me."

 

"Come on, Han Chaerin. We know what is your real reason to be back here, if it's not for him." Chun oppa patted my head.

 

"I have no idea why you're breaking up with him."

 

"It's-"

 

"Because of SooYoung? Well, she is annoying, though."

 

"I do agree with Chun. When you were back in LA, SooYoung was really clingy with Min and I'm sick of it. Oh wait, WE are sick of it."

 

"Who's YeonHee by the way?" I tried to change the topic.

 

I saw Hee eonni and Chun oppa exchanged glances. They sighed before Hee eonni spoke up, "I guess Min need to explain this to you by himself, not us."

 

"And why is that?"

 

"We have no right on interfering people's personal life, even though it's Changmin we're talking about here."

 

"But one thing for sure, Rin, I can see in Min's eyes that he still has this feeling for you. He's currently confuse and burden with so many things that happen in his life at the same time, that's why he is avoiding you right now because he needs to sort things out first."

 

"Eonni..."

 

"All I want to know is, I want you to be back into his arms, not anybody else. Because you're the only one who knows him well, Chaerin-ah."

 

"Never thought that my soon to be wife could be this wise."

 

"Oh shut up, YooChun. You're ruining the moment."

 

She looked at her reflection on the mirror with both arms planted on top of the counter. She sighed for the nth time that day before walking out of the restroom.

 

All of a sudden, she was being pulled by someone.

 

~ * ~