Back from LA

Love Is Never Gone [Mrs. Yours, #2]

*Chaerin’s POV*

“…  And when is the wedding day?”

 

“August fifteen.”

 

“Alright KyungMi-ssi, I’ll see you next Sunday to talk about the concept and other things, then.”

 

“Thank you so much, Chaerin-ssi! You don’t know how happy are us to have you as our wedding planner.”

 

“It’s not a big deal, KyungMi-ssi. Good afternoon,” and with that I hung up my phone. It was only three days after I’m back from LA but I’m quite busy already.

 

I searched for my red marker on top of the desk but it was missing. I opened one of the desk’s drawers and found it finally. When I was about to close it, a photo of a man hugging a woman’s shoulder came into my sight.

 

It took me awhile before closing the drawer and marked August 15th at the calendar with a big red mark. Yawning, I brushed away the single tear that escaped my eyes and stretched my body after that.

 

Ugh, jet lag please go away.

 

The clock on my home-office showed that it was 1PM already. I decided to grab a lunch outside when I realized my attire…..

 

 

Only an oversized shirt that stopped few inches above my knee. I went to the walking closet and changed the shirt to a floral dress. Then, grabbed my Tory Burch sandal and my Murberry wallet.

 

         

 

I rode my limited edition peach Porsche to a café. Arrived there, I chose a sit right to the large window and ordered. While waiting for the food, I busied myself looking to the view outside.

 

“Chaerin?” I turned my head as my name was mentioned. “Oh my, Chaerin! It’s really you!”

 

“Su!” I stood up and hugged him directly.

 

“When did you come back?”

 

“Three days ago.”

 

“And you’re having Panda eyes already,” he took a sit.

 

“You do still love teasing me.”

 

“It’s my hobby. Can’t blame that,” he shrugged off and I laughed.

 

“How are the guys?”

 

“They are fine as always.”

 

“And how about you? Is the company going well?”

 

“Company is doing good,” he nodded.

 

We kept on talking while eating. I really missed talking with Su. But yeah, sometimes he was irritating when he teased me.

 

“You know what? One of us is marrying soon.”

 

“Really? Who-“

 

Suddenly his phone beeped. “Oh shoot I have to go back to the company now. Is it okay if I leave you alone here?”

 

“Like I’m not alone back then in LA,” I laughed. “Yeah it’s fine with me. Just go, the company needs you.”

 

“Okay then. What is your number?”

 

“Same as the old one. You do still keep it, right?”

 

“Yeah. I’ll see you later then, Rin.”

 

“Bye~” I waved. He sprint carelessly and was about to knock out the restaurant’s door. I laughed while shaking my head to the clumsy dolphin.

 

After being left by Su, I drove back to my condo and made my way to the kitchen. I took a bottle of Orange Juice from inside the fridge and gulped down the content when someone rang the bell.

 

“I wonder who,” I said lowly before opening the door.

 

My brows furrowed when I saw two unrecognizable faces in front of me. “Good afternoon, Miss Han! We’re from Seoulflash,” one of them showed me their name card. “We want to interview you right now, if you don’t mind.”

 

“Oh, yeah, it’s okay.”

 

“I’m sorry if we haven’t made an appointment first, Miss Han.”

 

“It’s okay,” I smiled slightly.

 

“So you can choose the place for us to have the interview.”

 

“Can we just do it inside? I just went out few minutes ago.”

 

“Sure, Miss Han as long as we don’t burden you.”

 

“Please come in,” I stepped away from the door to let them in.

 

I accompanied them to the living room and went to the kitchen to prepare drinks and also some snacks for them. Finished, I got back to the living room.

 

“You don’t have to do this.”

 

“No problem,” I smiled. “Then, can we start the interview now?”

 

After I said that, one of them started asking me questions like my bio, works and others. The other one was busy writing my answers.

 

“I saw that you met Kim Junsu-ssi earlier for your lunch and you hugged him directly. Is there anything special going on with the two of you?”

 

So they followed me since then? I thought.

 

“Junsu and I are best friends since high school. The same as JaeJoong, Yunho, YooChun and Changmin.”

 

“I see,” he nodded and seemed not to satisfy with the answer.

 

“Talking about Changmin-ssi…” I fidgeted in my seat as I heard his name mentioned. “…  Are you his girl-“

 

“Ex,” I added quickly without emotion.

 

“I meant are you his ex-girlfriend?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“So why were both of you decided to separate?”

 

“Can I have the next question, please? It’s our privacy. Sorry,” I answered coldly. Ugh, how do I hate it when people were trying to ask about our past.

 

“Okay, so …”

 

Thanks God after that this news seeker didn’t mention him again which made me felt uneasy.

 

~ * ~

 

*Author’s POV*

Chaerin woke up the next day with an uneasy feeling. She was doing her usual routines; taking a bath, breakfast and….. Hold up. Chaerin was about to go to her office when she saw a newspaper slipped on her condo’s door.

 

She took it and read the newspaper. Chaerin was surprised enough to see that she was being the 2nd headline of Seoulflash.

 

But what made her more surprised was to see lines of words that were written really well in her article.

 

When we asked her about the relationship between her and Shim Changmin, we spotted that she quietly fidgeted in her seat; still she maintained her professionalism. Moreover, when we asked further about this thing, she denied in giving out the information by asking for the next question.

Does this mean, there is still something lied behind the two of them?

 

On the other hand, Changmin’s expression was seen very troubled by Seoulflash’s main headlines. He was being the top headline at that day because of the company, SooYoung and YeonHee.

 

He looked to the 2nd headline below which showed a picture of Chaerin and the article about her bio, works and….. Their relationship.

 

News seekers were battling to find the right news behind Chaerin’s and Changmin’s past love life. This added more problems for him and the company as well.

 

Changmin flew the newspaper to the other side of the office and punched his fist on the glass table after. “Damn!” he shouted stressfully while running his long fingers through his hair.

 

~ * ~