Too Much For a Night

Love Is Never Gone [Mrs. Yours, #2]

I made a little mistake at previous chapters: Chaerin shouldn't call Junsu by oppa hahahaha. The four of them are in the same age (Junsu, KyungMi, Chaerin and Changmin). Sorry for the mistake *bow*

 


 

*Author's POV*

"Ju-Junsu," Chaerin muttered when Junsu towed her out of the washroom.

 

"Are you okay? Did SooYoung hurt you?"

 

"No. I'm fine."

 

"Tsk, that y woman sure knows how to make a ruckus."

 

"Su...."

 

"Sorry, I just can't help it. Don't you see that she was doing it intentionally?!"

 

"Yah, calm down yourself. I'm okay." Junsu huffed and brought her to a table filled with familiar faces.

 

"Oh? Why didn't I see you earlier, Ji?" Chaerin spoke up when she saw JiYeon (Min's sister) was seating beside JaeJoong.

 

"I did come a bit late," JiYeon grinned sheepisly.

 

"Long time not see. Where is SooYeon by the way?" they hugged for awhile and sat after that.

 

"I'm here!"

 

"I'm not talking about you, eonni. I'm talking about her sister," she laughed and stuck her tongue out at Jae's wife.

 

"Soo eonni is not feeling well, so she stays at home." Chaerin nodded understandingly and took the vacant seat beside JiYeon.

 

"I-Is your clutch okay?" Chaerin looked up to the source of the sound and was quite surprised to see SooYoung.

 

If SooYoung is here, it means that.....

 

She slowly turned her gaze to the person in front of her. His eyes were fixed to her, not even bothered to be called "impolite" because of staring at someone.

 

"Do I have to pay for the mess that I made?"

 

Chaerin could feel that all eyes in that table were on her now. "No, it's okay."

 

"I'm truly sorry."

 

JiYeon scoffed a bit loud and Chaerin had to kick her leg under the table.

 

"Hey! How's everyone going?" ChoonHee came out from nowhere while smiling brightly.

 

"Did we miss something? What's with the heavy and deadly atmosphere here?" YooChun added.

 

"We're just running out of some topics, no worries," YooMi answered quickly while smiling.

 

"Oh look! The food finally arrives! Well then, we'll be going first and come here again later. Enjoy the food, guys!"

 

As they ate, Chaerin could feel that Changmin was trying to steal glances at her. She felt uncomfortable somehow with all the glances that she received from Changmin.

 

"Are you planning to go back to LA, Rin?" Junsu asked while some waiters served the dessert.

 

"Hmmm..... To be honest I don't know."

 

"You don't know?"

 

"There's something I have to finish first." As soon as she said that, everyone in that table were looking at her suspiciously. She bit her inner cheek for saying something that she shouldn't have said.

 

I slip, I slip!

 

"Hey, eonni can I see the bouquet?" JiYeon tried to save Chaerin.

 

"Yeah, sure." when Chaerin looked at her lap, she just realized that the bouquet wasn't there. "Oh my. I think I left it at the washroom."

 

"Better take it now, Rin. Hee will be upset if she knows that you're not holding the bouquet around," SooYeon said.

 

"Right," Chaerin sighed before walking quickly to the washroom.

 

I'm so dead if the bouquet is not there, she thought.

 

"Ouch!"

 

Chaerin held the woman's arm that she bumped into; thanks God that the two of them didn't fall to the floor. She was in awe for awhile to see a simply gorgeous woman in front of her.

 

"I'm sorry!" she bowed and continued walking quickly to the washroom.

 

The woman watched Chaerin walked away while thinking hardly.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

It's really the necklace that I gave to her... Why does she use it? Changmin thought after Chaerin left the table. Suddenly, he remembered the incident earlier.

 

"The wahsroom is right over there, sir."

 

"Okay, thanks." the waiter bowed and left me. I was about to take a step when.....

 

"Changmin."

 

I looked to behind and saw someone that I didn't wish to see at time like this.

 

"YeonHee."

 

"Min, why..." From the corner of my eyes, I saw Junsu towing Chaerin out of the washroom. They were heading to the table.

 

Without saying anything else, I went back to the table leaving her dumbfounded there.

 

"Hey, are you listening to me?" SooYoung nudged Changmin on the elbow.

 

"Ermm what?"

 

"You're always spazing out," SooYoung pouted but then Changmin spazed out again.

 

"Jiji!"

 

"Oh, eonni," JiYeon lifted up her head and found YeonHee.

 

SooYoung silently cursed under her breath and got clingy to Changmin; she held his arm and scooted closer, making Changmin awaken from his thoughts. YeonHee saw what SooYoung did and glared at her for awhile before seating at Chaerin's seat.

 

Yunho, JaeJoong and Junsu saw Chaerin walking back to the table while bringing the bouquet with her. "Oh boy," they muttered.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Changmin's POV*

I saw YeonHee sat on Chaerin's seat and talked to my sister about something. I didn't really pay attention to it anymore because this freaking woman beside me was way too clingy. I tried to take my arm out from her gripped.

 

"I found the-" Chaerin stopped as she saw that YeonHee was taking her seat. "Oh, you're the one that I bumped to earlier! I'm sorry, did you get hurt?"

 

"No, not at all."

 

"You are... Lee YeonHee, right?"

 

I could feel that Yunho hyung tensed beside me. I looked to him and he looked back to me.

 

Damn! Does she knew that YeonHee and I.....?

 

"Yes I am, and you must be Han Chaerin?"

 

"Yeah," she smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too, Chaerin-ssi. Is this your seat? I'm sorry-" YeonHee was about to stand but Chaerin held her.

 

"It's okay, YeonHee-ssi. I'm planning to go now, I don't feel really well."

 

"Oh, okay."

 

She then gazed to JiYeon. "Ji, this is the bouquet."

 

"Waaa yeppeuda."

 

"Rinrin, do you want me to drive you home?"

 

"Jae oppa, please, you have your wife right beside you now," she joked. "No, thanks I can drive by myself."

 

"You sure you are okay?"

 

"Yeah, don't mind me. I'll be going now, bye guys, SooYoung-ssi, YeonHee-ssi," she bowed a little and gave one last look to me before going to the newly wed couple, hugged them and exited the place.

 

Great, she knew.

 

~ * ~

 

*Chaerin's POV*

That was really awkward.....

 

I rested my back onto the lift wall and took a deep breath before releasing it. Didn't think that tonight will be this difficult; from the "accident" because of SooYoung, the awkward time and meeting YeonHee. It was just too much for a night.

 

Arriving on the basement, I went to my parked car and drove to my condo directly. After preparing for a nice sleep, I turned off the lamp and closed my eyes, trying to forget the things that happened tonight.

 

Morning, I woke up at 8AM, had breakfast, washed and went to the study. It was Sunday and that means I didn't have to meet any clients today. I checked on the incoming faxes and emails, replying them.

 

*Ding dong*

 

I looked to the clock and it showed 9:30AM.

 

Who would be coming at time like this?

 

Lazily, I brought my feet to the front door and opened it. A chest came to my sight. As I lifted my head up to see the guy's face, my eyes widened.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Changmin's POV*

She looked up and her eyes widened in the next second when she saw my face. I looked to her clothing and was not aware with what she wore.

 

         

 

Only a tanktop and a black shorts that showed much skin. I felt my body hot and looked to the side immediately before something happened.

 

"Appa and eomma say that they want to meet you," I cleared my throat.

 

"O-oh?" was the reply that I got. It was silence for few seconds before she spoke up, "Okay then I'll just change my clothes and go to your house."

 

"They want me to pick you up," I turned my head to her and she bit her inner cheek her habit when she was nervous.

 

"Ermm come on in. I'll just change my clothes quickly."

 

She walked me to the living room and told me to sit, then skipped to her bedroom. I looked around her condo and smiled a little.

 

"She does still have the same taste."

 

The sound of her bedroom door opened made my head turned. She was wearing a summer dress—that showed her slim figure—and sandals, along with a bag.

 

     

 

"I'm still alive, Su don't worry," she laughed onto the phone.

 

That laugh was mine before.

 

Suddenly she looked at me, making me shocked a bit. "Anyways, I gotta go now. Talk to you later okay?" I stood up and followed her to the main door.

 

"Don't be nosy, Su. I'm going to hang up now. Bye," she chuckled.

 

We walked to the main lobby and my family's limo was there already. Mister Yang—the family's chauffeur—opened the door for us.

 

"Agassi, it's been awhile since I last saw you."

 

"It's. How have you been, ahjussi?"

 

"I'm fine, thank you. How about you, agassi?"

 

"I'm fine too," she smiled.

 

I rested my back on the leather seat and closed my eyes for awhile. When I opened my eyes, I caught her looking at me and spun her head quickly to the window.

 

~ * ~

 


 

It's not Changmin who towed Chaerin out from the wahshroom, guys. Duckbutt was XD