Her name.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A black limousine stopped in front of Eun Kyung. She smiled as the window rolled down. She peeped into the window and saw her father, Kim Junsu waving.

"I'm glad you're home," He hugged her as soon as she get in.

"Me too. States was... Average."

They started talking about music the both of them recently composed. Eun Kyung figured she should follow her father footsteps and be a successful musician when grows up. Meanwhile, Sung Yeol was busy fiddling with his phone in his car. He was waiting for his parents to call him and welcome him. 

They don't care, he sighed.  His parents were businessman and businesswoman who has never make time for their son. Sung Yeol threw his phone at the passenger seat and growl. His first stop when he return was his own club.

The day past as Eun Kyung wanted to take a stroll around the neighbourhood that night. She put on her grey contacts and her red cardigan. After informing her father, she put on her grey vans and began her stroll. It was very chilly and Eun Kyung rub her arms to gain herself warmth. She was about to enter a minimart when someone bumped into her. That's the second time it's happening, Eun Kyung stood up brushing her bum. 

"Sorry," a low husky voice apologized. 

"It's okay," Eun Kyung replied to the dark silhoutte. 

Sung Yeol froze at the voice he heard. The voice he was angry at at the airport. 

"Y..YOU!" he pointed his finger at the lady.

"Me?" 

"YOU ARE THE GIRL I BUMPED INTO!" Sung Yeol gritted his teeth.

"Ah, it's the man who claimed to be the world's greatest man," Eun Kyung giggled.

"YAH! It's Sung Yeol! Aish," Sung Yeol scoff, rubbing his head.

"I see. Nice to meet you, Sung Yeol-ssi."

"How old are you?"

"20."

"Just call me Sung Yeol, will do."

"Eun Kyung," she offered her hand.

Sung Yeol hesitated before shaking her hand and left her behind. For some reason, she is very different from other girls. She's not one of those girls who go crazy over him. Sung Yeol smile to himself for the first time, staring at his hand. 

"So that's your name... Eun Kyung," he whispered to himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~