Unknown Truth.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xfiXBy428&feature=related

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Kim smiled as he watched Sung Yeol exit from his daughter's room with a huge grin. 

"Sir, would you like to leave for States now?" His butler ask.

"Just a moment. After I speak to Eun Kyung," Mr Kim sat on an armchair.

His personal maid went up to call Eun Kyung from her room. Clueless, Eun Kyung left her room and descend the stairs with light footsteps. She gave her dad a hug and a peck on the cheek before settling down in front of him. She noticed luggages waiting by the main door.

"Oh. Appa, where are you going?" Eun Kyung asked like an innocent five-year-old.

"I'm going to States. I got invited to the classical music awards."

"Can't I follow you too?" 

"No, stay here and look after the house and.. Oh, Sung Yeol," Mr Kim smiled.

Sung Yeol looked blur as if he was expected by Mr Kim. He bowed and greeted him. Eun Kyung turned towards the stairs and saw Sung Yeol mouthed "What's happening?" Eun Kyung shrugged and told him to join in. Just when Sung Yeol was about to sit, Mr Kim stood up and smiled.

"Sung Yeol, I shall trust you with my daughter for couple of weeks when I'm gone. If something happens, you're dead," Mr Kim chuckled before giving his daughter a hug and gave Sung Yeol a light pat.

Sung Yeol and Eun Kyung watched as Mr Kim walked out of the door and leaving the mansion. They exchange looks before looking away awkwardly. 

"Wanna go somewhere? A park maybe?" Sung Yeol asked.

Eun Kyung  could tell Sung Yeol is trying his hard to be with her again.  She agreed to his plans and got ready after breakfast. Instead of taking the car, they walk to the park they broke up. Awkward silence was created between them. No one said a word. Finally, Sung Yeol walked ahead of her and held her shoulders.

"Eun Kyung..." He called out softly.

Eun Kyung looked up at his face. The sunlight got blocked and the rays shone upon his sides, making him look like an messenger from heaven. Sung Yeol leaned closer. Eun Kyung couldn't do anything. She stood there waiting for something to happen.

"Sung Ye-"

"I want you back," Sung Yeol whispered before closing the gap between them and kissed her passionately.

From far, a shadow of a guy was watching over them closely. He leaned his back to the bark of the three, feeling depressed. He took a final peek and sighed and close his eyes. He clenched his fist and place it over his chest..

"Eun Kyung, you're happy now. I'm too late," L murmured to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOCKED? hehehehhehe. sorry haven't been updating much. busy busy busy. but thank you to all new suscribers and all faithful suscribers. SARANGHAEYO <3 

Random : Who is your SJM bias? Mine is EunHenHae <3