My love.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08UYtSXJF24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days past and Sung Yeol kept going to Eun Kyung's house to learn everything about music. Even if there's a slight mistake, Eun Kyung will stay calm and teach him again and again.

"You're the first girlfriend who is ever so calm with me," Sung Yeol pinched her nose.

Mr.Kim peeped into the Music Room and smiled. It's the first time he see his daughter smile so lovely. Her smile made his heart feel warm.

"Our daughter is doing well, Jihyun," Mr Kim muttered under his breath.

He walked away with a smile. He had never seen her daughter feel so safe in another man's hand.

Meanwhile, Infinite was in massive chaos as L held a group meeting. Sungjong and Dongwoo were pissed as the only who wasn't there was the Heir, Sung Yeol.

"WHERE THE HECK IS HE?!" L's voice thundered.

"Probably finding girls," Woohyun chuckled.

"NOT FUNNY, WOOHYUN!" Dongwoo stood up clenching his fist.

Sunggyu dialled Sung Yeol's number but the operator answered the call. Pissed, Sunggyu threw his phone and it shattered into pieces.

"That kid is so dead once he is here."

The door flew open and Sung Yeol stood there with an innocent smile. The whole gang clenched their fists and gritted their teeth.

"What's up?" Sung Yeol asked with his hands in his pocket.

"What's up? Where the heck were you!" L shouted.

"I was with-"

"It doesn't matter. If you think a girl is much important than your brothers, get the off here," Woohyun told him calmly.

"Guys, what's wrong with you?!"

"You are what's wrong. You hadn't hang out with us for WEEKS, NOT DAYS BUT WEEKS. ALMOST A MONTH, SUNG YEOL!" Dongwoo yelled.

"I was busy being the Heir," Sung Yeol's voice shaky.

"Really? Then what happen last month when you were still the Heir? You weren't as busy as this month, ," Sunggyu said through his teeth.

"Look guys, we can talk."

"Too late. It's either you choose your dear girlfriend who has been with you for a month or your brothers who you had for 20 years. Choose wisely," Sungjong cleared the situation as everyone went up to their own rooms with anger.

Sung Yeol sat down on the armchair, dumbfounded. He couldn't choose. In fact, he didn't want it to be this way. He stared at the phone pieces. Were they that mad, Sung Yeol felt guilty. He took out his phone and saw Eun Kyung's photo smiling. He is lost between two different people. Infinite and Eun Kyung. He didn't want to lose either one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~