"I still love him no matter what."

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk5LfEI6dOM&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sung Yeol left the Infinite dorm and headed towards his parents' house. He decided he should spend more time with them too. He didn't want any arguments with his best friend anymore. He grew tired of it everyday, after what happen today at the carnival.

Woohyun brought Eun Kyung to Infinite's dorm after the carnival. He suggest he should introduce her to the other members because he didn't want to repeat the same mistake as Sung Yeol. He pulled his break in front of the dorm they're staying as the gate rises. He sped into the carpark. Eun Kyung sigh as she thought if this will be a great idea. Woohyun got out of the car and walked to the other side and let Eun Kyung breathe in the scent of tires and cars. 

"You nervous?" Woohyun asked as he locked the car and walk towards the lift with her.

She nodded. Heart thumping louder and faster each time they're nearing the lift. 

"Don't be. They'll like you," Woohyun assured.

"Woo.." Eun Kyung stopped walking, pulling his arm back.

"Hm?"

"What happen if they know I'm Sung Yeol's ex-girlfriend?" 

Woohyun's head spin. He had never thought about that. That question was like a surprise quiz given in school by his Chemistry teacher. He gulped and stare at Eun Kyung's worried face.

"Maybe they'll kill you," Woohyun joked.

"It's not a funny matter, Nam Woohyun."

"Mian. Aigo, you're so cute when you are angry. Come on, we'll be late."

They walked into the lift and he pressed the storey button with his long fingers. A ding was heard when they reached the floor. Eun Kyung breathed in and breathed out heavily. He knocked on the door and the door was open by half- Sunggyu. He quickly hid behind the door when he saw Eun Kyung behind Woohyun.

"OMONA! A FEMALE!" Sunggyu shrieked.

The whole Infinite members scurried to the door and bowed at Eun Kyung. Eun Kyung gave a little bow before hiding her head behind Woohyun's shoulder. They settled in for a while as Sunggyu returned to the living room with a yellow wife beater on. Eun Kyung looked around the dorm seeing socks hanging on the window as Dongwoo carelessly covered it with his own body. She saw t-shirts and pants hanging around the sofa, chips on the coffee table.

"Interesting dorm," Eun Kyung muttered.

"Sarcastic," L replied behind a wall.

Woohyun told the members about Eun Kyung and Sung Yeol. They replied with "Oohs" and "Aahs". Eun Kyung kept her head down and bit her lip. Her heart stopped beating when she heard Woohyun told them about their break up with commenting "he's a jerk". She stood up and the six pair of eyes landed on her.

"He's not a jerk.." Eun Kyung paused.

"Eun Kyung, he treated you like-"

"I still love him no matter what. And I'm sorry I couldn't accept your feelings. My heart..." She place her hand on her heart.

"...Still beat for him," she continued.

Woohyun stood there at the verge of crying. But he held it back. I knew it, he thought. Eun Kyung bowed and apologized as she took her stuffs and left the dorm. She wiped her tears and ran to the lift. Woohyun lay down on his bed, pulling out his phone. He dialed his friend, Sung Yeol.

"Yoboseyo?"

"She still loves you. Take care of her.. Or I'll kill you," Woohyun threatened.

The call ended. Sung Yeol stared at the phone thinking it was a prank call. But he checked the call log again, he saw Woohyun's name on the top of the list. She rejected him, Sung Yeol sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poll Results :

Sung Yeol with 12 votes.

Woohyun with 3 votes.

None with 1 votes [HAHAHAHA ER. K Kidding]

Anything with 2 votes.

SUNG YEOL WON WITH MASSIVE DIFFERENCES. <3