Angel.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnrB1C5_6bk

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home," Eun Kyung called out to her family.

"Welcome home, honey. Your aunt Ga Eul is here too," Mr.Kim gave a light hug to his daughter.

Eun Kyung ran to the living room full of excitement. 

"Imo!" She ran into her aunt who tried to balance without spilling her tea when Eun Kyung hugged her.

"Omo omo. If it isn't my favorite niece," Mrs.Choi chuckled. 

Eun Kyung smiled from ear to ear. Other than her father to support her, she has her aunt to cheer her on in whatever she's doing. The doorbell of Kim's Mansion rang. Mr.Kim's personal butler opened the door and there stood two man in suits with a woman. 

"Good evening, Mr.Kim," the older man smiled.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Lee. Please come in, I see you brought Sung Yeol with you," Mr Kim gave Mr Lee a light pat on the back leading the family to the living room.

Upon hearing Sung Yeol's name, Eun Kyung smiled. She turned and gave the Lees a 90 degree bow. 

"It took us half an hour to bring him along. I see, this must be Eun Kyung," Mrs Lee giggled place her hand onto Eun Kyung's shoulder.

"Your father talks a lot about you."

"I hope not about the bad things," Eun Kyung chuckled.

"Of course not. You're a good girl. Unlike someone," Mrs Lee eyed Sung Yeol.

Sung Yeol rolled his eyes and stare at his watch thinking how long will be they be here. Even if his parents were to create an alliance, must they bring him along? He knew he was the heir. And he hates it a lot. 

"Eun Kyung, why won't you take Sung Yeol to the music room. He must be bored," Mrs.Choi whispered to her niece.

Eun Kyung grabbed Sung Yeol's arm and led him upstairs, eager to let him see the magnificent music room her father built for her when she was just 6 years old. There stood a big harp with a white grand piano in the middle of the wide room. There were only 3 white coloured sofas and a white stool for sitting. The walls of the room were painted in white with white woody-detailed floors. Sung Yeol's eyes sparkled admiring the room. A huge window from one end to the other end led him see the scenery of trees and mountains. His heart soften and he felt relaxed when someone played an interesting song on the piano. 

"This room is gorgeous," Sung Yeol  grinned at Eun Kyung who is busy hitting the notes. 

Sung Yeol approached her with an excited feel and sat beside her admiring her long fingers hitting every note making the song sound much more interesting.

"I love this room when I was really young. It's like my 2nd best bedroom," Eun Kyung hit the last note. 

"I would love to hear that song again."

"I could play them for you all day."

The two of them enjoyed the sound produced by the piano and enjoyed the magnificent view given by the huge window. Sung Yeol admired Eun Kyung as she closed her eyes and hit the notes without any mistakes as her long brunette hair flows down to her white dress. She's like an angel, he thought closing his eyes slowly as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mian for slow updates. I have 2 important tests coming up >.< WISH ME LUCK! [fingers cross]