Go.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlXh8qR6-c

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun parked his car at Lotte World's carpark. Eun Kyung looked around then to Woohyun. Woohyun grinned when he saw her reaction. She's going to love it, he thought.

"W..Woohyun.. This is.." Eun Kyung stuttered.

"I know. Come on," Woohyun open the door as if he was her butler for the day.

He offered his arm and Eun Kyung hesitated before placing her hand on his. Both of them turned away from each other's gaze as Woohyun cleared his throat and Eun Kyung fixed her hair, hands still together. They walked to the entrance and he paid for the tickets. They walked around taking rides and roller coasters. Eun Kyung began smiling like her usual self before she fell in love with Sung Yeol. Woohyun's heart soothen whenever he heard Eun Kyung giggling and laughing.

"I'm hungry," Eun Kyung place her free hand at her tummy.

"Wanna eat?"

"Mm!" Eun Kyung grinned and nodded.

Woohyun led her to a sushi bar near to accessories store. They ordered the couple set and began eating hungrily. While they were eating, the sushi bar had a sudden blackout and Eun Kyung jumped and buried her face into Woohyun's chest. Woohyun, stunned, wrap his arms around him and calm her down.

"I'm scared of the dark," Eun Kyung whispered like an innocent child.

"I'm here, it's okay," Woohyun assured.

Meanwhile, Sung Yeol drove around to find Woohyun's car. And coincidentally, he past Lotte World. He stepped on the break in a sudden sending loud screeching noises filling the air.

"There you are," He muttered his breath as he drove his car in.

He entered the carnival and began running around finding his best friend and his ex girlfriend. People shrieking and shouting interrupted his thoughts. He turned towards the sound. The sushi bar that had a sudden blackout caught his eyes. He ran in and helped people who fell off their seats. Sung Yeol had no thoughts of seeing Eun Kyung and Woohyun here.

The lights flickered on and there, Sung Yeol's eyes widened with anger and fear, he saw his best friend with his ex girlfriend sitting on his lap hugging him. They pulled away and gaze into each other's eyes. He saw her lips trembling. What happened, Sung Yeol clenched his fist.

"Don't cry. The lights are back on," Woohyun carress her cheeks.

Eun Kyung turned her frown upside down giving him another friendly hug. Sung Yeol could not help but look away. The last time he saw her smile was a year ago. Only, if only he hadn't hurt her and broke her heart, that seat that Woohyun is sitting now, would be him. And that smile of hers would be for him to see.

"Thank you," Eun Kyung whispered into Woohyun's ears.

Hers eyes were frozen and she was frozen in the position. Her eyes fished towards Sung Yeol's direction. Woohyun pulled her away and turned his head following her gaze. Sung Yeol took a deep breath and walked out of the sushi bar, accidentally bumping into the customers.

"S..Sung Yeol..." Eun Kyung muttered her breath.

Woohyun met her eyes and mouth 'Go'. She grab her stuff and ran outside. Woohyun paid the bill and he walked slowly and calmly towards the exit.

"Sung Yeol!" Eun Kyung called.

That voice, Sung Yeol looked up. The voice he wanted to hear, the voice he was once with, the voice he wanted to be with again. He turned and there stood Eun Kyung gripping tightly on her shades.

"Kyungie.."

They walked slowly towards each other until the met the center point. They gaze into each other's eyes for a long time and there was an awkward silence. Only the sounds of the carnival and people having fun and the sounds of rides and games were heard.

"Mian, for breaking your heart," Sung Yeol broke the silence.

Eun Kyung bit her lower lip, waiting to hear more.

"Please forgive me. It was my mistake. I know, when I asked you to get together with me again, you won't accept it. Jebal, accept Woohyun's heart. He liked you more than I do. He loved you like his own girlfriend. I can never make you smile again, I can never hear your laugh. I can never ask you out like Woohyun. If there's any sins I did or repeated in the past, please, forgive me," Sung Yeol bowed and walked away.

He didn't expect for her answer. He knew she won't respond to him. He dragged his heavy feet back to the carpark. He flew open the door and slammed his body into the driver's seat and bang his head towards the steering wheel punching it hard.

Eun Kyung's eyes were teary again, her smile faded, her heart breaking, her lips trembling. Woohyun wrap his arms around her petite body from the back. Eun Kyung began crying and immediately turned and dug her face into Woohyun's chest. She never felt warm before. She missed Sung Yeol's kiss. She missed every single detail of him. But he left her heartbroken. Woohyun was the only one there.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if today I didn't smile. I'm sorry for not realising your feelings," Eun Kyung sobbed.

"It's okay, I'm always here. Even if you won't accept it, I'll be waiting here with open arms," Woohyun place his chin on top of Eun Kyung's head.

He wished he could hold her like this everyday, every hour, every minute and every second. To him, Eun Kyung is what made his heart beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER POLL! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!