Goodbye, love.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOApYj8NE48&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another month passed. Sung Yeol's heart begin to beat faster everytime Infinite saw him with Eun Kyung on a date. Eun Kyung admired the pretty flowers while Sung Yeol stared at his brothers.

"Leave her," L mouthed.

Sung Yeol turned away and admired Eun Kyung's petite body. His frown immediately turned into a smile everytime Eun Kyung looked at him. He needs to think of a way to leave her without hurting her. His phone vibrated and he slid his open the unlock button.

From : L hyung.
Message: It's either you leave her and tell her you're on a business trip and we all shall go to Europe or you will lose your brothers.

Sung Yeol's jaw dropped a little.

"What is it? Who's that?" Eun Kyung points at the gang.

Sung Yeol slapped her hand and pulled her away from the park. It's time, he thought. He didn't want to lie. He didn' want to leave her either. But he has to follow his heart. His brothers are much more important than Eun Kyung.

"Eun Kyung..." Sung Yeol stopped walking.

"Hm?" She turned to face him.

"I have something to say.."

"What is it?"

"I..."

"Come on, just say it," Eun Kyung nudged him.

"I don't really like you from the start. It was all pretense. Th..That time, when I.. want to learn music from-"

"No more, please."

Sung Yeol looked up and saw Eun Kyung's lips trembled and her eyes were teary and red. His heart dropped when he saw her this way for the first time. Sung Yeol tried to wipe her tears but she moved away.

"You were the first guy I loved, you were the first guy I trusted. But now, you are the first guy who broke my heart. Just leave," Eun Kyung begin crying, looking into Sung Yeol's eyes.

"I have to-"

"I said leave."

"Do you want me to-"

"LEAVE!" Her voice were so loud people all around them turned.

Instead of Sung Yeol leaving, Eun Kyung walked away wiping her tears as her walking speed changes everytime. Bad man, Eun Kyung's heart dropped. Upon reaching her house, she quickly ran into her father's embrace.

"I don't want to be in love anymore!" She shouted into her father's suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~