Like old times.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxjRpGF7wGs&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone upon Eun Kyung's fair and flawless skin. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up on her bed.

"Morning, pretty," a voice came from her door.

She looked up and saw Sung Yeol leaning on her bedroom door with a cup of brewed herbal tea in his hands. He took a sip without leaving his gaze off Eun Kyung. She rolled her eyes and threw a pillow.

"Yah! What was that for? The tea almost got spilled on my shirt," Sung Yeol pouted. 

"You should take a bath before staring at me sipping your tea, aish!" Eun Kyung got off her bed and wore her bunny slippers.

She grab her towel and walk past Sung Yeol. Sung Yeol pulled back her left arm and by staring deeply into her eyes.

"YAH!" Eun Kyung shouted. 

"Woah! You weren't like this last night. What happen?" Sung Yeol stood back.

"I'm just tired. By the way, I have something to ask you, later. I wanna bathe first. So don't you dare step out of the house."

Sung Yeol watched as Eun Kyung's tired back headed towards the washroom. He smiled. Just then, Eun Kyung's phone rang on her nightdesk. Sung Yeol walked into the room without any permission and took a peek at her phone. His eyes grew big when he saw the caller. Nam Woohyun, Sung Yeol's heart thumped loud. 

"Oh, what are you looking at?" Eun Kyung called out drying her hair with her towel.

"Ah, you've got a miss call," Sung Yeol rubbed his head. 

Eun Kyung ran by his side and grab her cell phone.

"Ah, Woohyun. I'll call him back."

"You said you have something to ask me?" 

"Ah! That's right. Why are you here?" Eun Kyung threw an attack.

"I have to bathe right now right? Okay bye!" Sung Yeol avoided the question.

Eun Kyung blew her fringe. She hates it when someone ignores her question.

"Yah!" 

Sung Yeol turned and gave Eun Kyung a peck on her cheek. She turned bright red and start to stutter.

"W..What is that f..for?" 

"You look cute when you're mad. I gave in. I came because I want to clear things up with you, happy now?" Sung Yeol grinned. 

Eun Kyung covered her face with her wet towel when she heard him complimented her. 

"I am. You can go now, stinkyhead!" Eun Kyung pushed Sung Yeol.

"Like old times," Sung Yeol whispered into her ear before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY AN UPDATE. For those who have been suscribing and waiting for me, KAMSAHAMNIDA. you have no idea how much it means to me (: Thank you for all the well wishes! <3