I didn't thought it would turned out like this.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5nksyeGNk
 

Three cheers for PARK SHIN HYE! 

Note : There will be a lot of Vulgars here. MIAN :3 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

After Woohyun sent Eun Kyun home, he drove back to Infinite's dorm. He heard female giggling even before he could enter the dorm. He placed his hand on the knob and turned. There he saw Jiyeon sitting on Sung Yeol's lap. 

"You're back from a date?" Sung Yeol asked sarcastically.

"None of your business, get that out of the dorm," Woohyun clenched his fist.

He hates Jiyeon more than anything. That girl, treated men like a toy. Sung Yeol thought she was innocent and all, but hhe didn't knew her deepest darkest secret.

"I'll call you later, sweetheart. Bye," Jiyeon took her bag and gave a peck on Sung Yeol's cheek.

She purposely shoved Woohyun's shoulder and eyed him. Woohyun walked towards his room with disgust and slammed the door. L was lying on the bed with his headphones on, ignoring his surrounding. His chocolate abs were sweating. Woohyun slapped his abs and threw a shirt to L.

"Woah, easy there big guy. Where were you after school?" L stood up throwing his headphones onto the bed.

I can't tell him, Woohyun bit his lower lip. 

"YAH! I'm talking to you!" L watched Woohyun's back.

"I went to see my parents," Woohyun lied. 

L who has that gullible personality believed him and walked out of the room. The door flung open for the second time and there stood Sung Yeol with his fist clenched tightly and his breathing heavy.

"You liar," He walked in slowly.

"What the ? What do you want?" Woohyun yelled.

"You er, you went out with her didn't you!" 

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE!" 

The whole gang's head peeped into the room seeing Sung Yeol ontop of Woohyun, ready to punch him.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS ONCE MINE," Sung Yeol growled.

"YOU ING HURT HER, !" Woohyun resisted Sung Yeol's fist from punching him.

Sung Yeol's strength slowly faded away after hearing the words. He did hurt her. He did left her heartbroken after what he told her. Woohyun took this opportunity to push Sung Yeol and got up. The gang slowly pulled Woohyun away from Sung Yeol before any punching and kicking struck in the room full of their valuables.

"Relax, Woo. He doesn't know what he did wrong," Sunggyu gave Woohyun a light pat. 

him, Woohyun panted. Woohyun  brushed Sunggyu and Dongwoo's arms away and walked to his car going for a ride again.

Meanwhile, Eun Kyung was busy finding her piano scores she wrote. Where is it, she sighed. After many struggles, she managed to find it and place the scores onto her chest.

"I finally found you," She whispered.

She quickly ran to the Music Room and sat on the piano bench. She place the scores on the music rack and started to hit the notes and stepping on the pedals. The sound produced by the piano and the melody of the song filled the whole house. The maids began working with ease and Mr Kim sipped his coffee feeling like he is in a paradise. After the song ended, Eun Kyung's eyes began to tear.

"This was the song I composed before you left me. It was meant for you," as her tear began dropping onto the keyboards. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIAN, IT'S A BORING CHAPTER :C