Mine.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3vwVBXPdBs&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months past and the bond between the two opposites are getting stronger and tighter. Sung Yeol decided to ask right at this moment. He pulled out his phone and begin pressing the numbers to reach his dream girl. 

"Yoboseyo~?" The voice at the end of line sang.

"Meet me at your backyard."

He hung up. He stood there facing the back door waiting for someone special. The kitchen light went on and Sung Yeol stood straight, hands in his pocket fiddling with something and smiled. The door open gracefully, and there she stood in her white night gown. She wore her bunny slippers and walked slowly to Sung Yeol.

"You need to see me?" Her high pitched voice sang.

Sung Yeol nodded. 

"For...?" 

Sung Yeol slowly and gently pulled out a little cubic box. Eun Kyung gasped and place her hand over . Her eyes widened.

"You're not askin..."

"Don't worry. It's a couple ring," Sung Yeol assured her, opening the box slowly.

"Be mine."

Those words made Eun Kyung's sleepiness disappeared. It sends tingles down her spine. It made her senses came back to life.  It's like she's been expecting this. She anticipated for this. Eun Kyung nodded with full of eagerness and happiness and a tear rolled down her cheeks. Sung Yeol place his hand on her right cheek and wiped the tear away. He leaned closer and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be glad to be known as Eun Kyung's," He whispered into her forehead.

Eun Kyung shut her eyes as he whispered those words. She remembered her father used to say a kiss on the forehead means loyalty. curved and it turned into an angelic smile. Sung Yeol pulled away and saw his angel's hands on her chest.

"You look like an angel. My angel," he emphasized on the word 'My'.

Eun Kyung turned red and looked away. Sung Yeol sneakily slip the ring onto her middle finger on her right hand. And he slipped the other ring onto his.

"We're official."

Eun Kyung looked down at her fingers and smiled. She threw her arms around his neck and snuggled into his neck.

"I'm glad you're here with me," she whispered.

"Me too," Sung Yeol hugged her waist tighter.

"WAAAIT!" Sung Yeol pulled away.

Eun Kyung frowned but immediately smiled when she saw Sung Yeol's innocent face.

"Will you teach me everything about music?" He asked with innocence.

"Of course. Only if we stay like this," Eun Kyung giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~