Secret Admirers.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516oP6Flkx0

---------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks past and Eun Kyung sighed everytime she sees a rose hanging on her locker. She wonders who gave her all this. But she felt honoured and special because all this roses makes her day.

"Ah, Eun Kyung-ah, who gave you all these roses. That guy is a really sweet guy," Taeyeon lose herself in a daydream.

"It must be a secret admirer!" Sooyoung joined in the fangirl-ing.

"Aish, I don't know who is the person who gave me. But I can tell he knows me really well," Eun Kyung smell the flowers.

The guy who gave all the roses to her stood behind a wall and grinned to himself as his heart beat faster everytime Eun Kyung touches the rose. 

"I do, but not very much," He mumbled under his breath.

Eun Kyung waited for her chauffeur to arrive while she sat there with her violin case. A tall dark haired man walked towards her with a swag and smiled to himself.

"Waiting for your driver huh?" He asked.

Eun Kyung looked up and a smile drew on her face. Sung Yeol's heart beat twice faster than usual. He offered a ride home but she insisted to wait for her chauffeur to arrive because she has an appointment in a music school. Sung Yeol's eyes widened with surprise. An ordinary girl teaching in a music school, is splendid.

"I would love to see you teach the kids," Sung Yeol chuckle embarrassed with his words.

"Then, sure. Why not? Let me call my chauffeur first," Eun Kyung fished out her phone and dialed her dad's number. 

After everything was settled, the two of them walked to the back of the Academy as students starts to gossip among themselves. They laughed and giggled when they heard the students saying they are a couple and is in a relationship. Taeyeon and Sooyoung admired Eun Kyung walking with Sung Yeol.

"Kyaaa~ They look so cute together!" Taeyeon shrieked.

"I know right! We should matchmake them!" Sooyoung smiled.

Upon reaching Sung Yeol's car, he reached for Eun Kyung's violin case and place it at the back seat while he open the passenger seat door for her. 

"Gomawo," Eun Kyung showed her eye smile.

"You're welcome," Sung Yeol blushed.

It's the first time a girl thanked him. It's like, she's thankful for everything he has done for her. 

"I heard you received roses from a guy everyday," Sung Yeol started a conversation.

"Ah, yes. I wonder who is that guy. He must be pretty sweet," Eun Kyung smile as she reached out for the radio.

"Do you mind?" She asked for permission.

Sung Yeol shook his head. Eun Kyung switched on the radio and classical songs started playing. She shut her eyes and enjoy the music, leaning her head to the seat. Sung Yeol watched her with great interest. This is girl is really carefree, he grinned. They both enjoyed the classical music throughout the journey. Sung Yeol shook Eun Kyung up when they arrived at Little Musicians Music School.

"Mian, I was too tired composing a song last night," Eun Kyung rubbed her eyes.

Sung Yeol smiled and think it was cute for a girl to rub her eyes like that. Of all girls he met, Eun Kyung was the different. He met dancers who dressed like a and seduced him but Eun Kyung dressed like an angel and she is thankful and appreciative to everything she has. 

"It's fine with me, come on. You'll be late." Was all he could say.

Deep inside he wanted to tell her that he gave all those roses to her. He likes her. He really do. To him, she's like a special girl and he wants her to be his. It's the first time, the very first time, he is shy and embarrass to ask a girl out for a date or dinner. He lost his courage, he lost his senses and most of all he lost himself whenever he is near her. That girl, Kim Eun Kyung, made him fall in love with the most innocent and pure girl ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~