Welcome back.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKJtfyPwpI

--------------------------------------------------------------

That night, it was raining heavily with thunderstorms. Eun Kyung sat on the dining table as different variety of dishes were spread out from on end of the table where Eun Kyung was sitting to the other end where Mr.Kim sat. They began eating dinner as they cut the meat of the well done beef covered with black pepper gravy. Eun Kyung played with her food as Mr.Kim place his utensils on the plate, looking at his daughter's actions.

"Eun Kyung?" He called out.

"Hm?" Eun Kyung looked up, with a confused face.

"What's wrong?" 

"What what's wrong? I'm fine, Appa. Don't worry," she faked a smile as she went back to play with her food.

Mr. Kim sighed. 

"Kyungie, tell me. I'm your father. There's nothing to be afraid or embarrass about," Mr Kim told her calmly.

Eun Kyung bit her lower lip. She doesn't want to talk about it. About the incident at the carnival, the rejection and the running away, crying. She wanted to forget all of that. But before she could even open , the doorbell rang. The butler answered the door as the sound of rain falling filled the foyer. A dark silhouette of a man emerged from the rain. Mr.Kim ordered a maid to hand the man with a towel. 

The two members stood up and approach the door. Mr Kim eyed the man from his hair down to his toes. He was drenched in rain. Somehow, Mr.Kim could figured out who was it. 

"Come in, Lee Sung Yeol," he offered.

Eun Kyung's eyes widened. 

"It's okay, I'm just here to see your daughter, sir."

Mr.Kim turned to meet his eyes with Eun Kyung's. Her eyes were glossy and was slightly open. She still hasn't recover from shock.

"Eun Kyung? You heard that, bring him to the guest room," Mr.Kim gave her a warm smile.

Eun Kyung snapped from her daydream and led Sung Yeol to the guest room on the second floor. Sung Yeol grabbed her hand and pinned her to the wall.

"S..Sung Yeol, please," She stuttered.

"You rejected him," his breath tickled her neck.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I'm glad, actually," He chuckled.

She doesn't know whether to feel happy or sad about it. 

"I just want to start afresh," he pulled away.

She looked up at him who is rubbing the back of his neck. Eun Kyung hesitated for awhile before putting her hand out towards him. He stared at it, confused.

"I'm Kim Eun Kyung. Nice to meet you," She grin.

Sung Yeol chuckled and shook hands with her. He will promise to treat her better.

"Welcome back to the road of destiny," Eun Kyung threw a towel onto his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mian late update. FULL OF PROJECTS, HOUSEWORKS AND HOMEWORKS ):