Woohyun.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRBZ___jHwQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Kyung pulled away with full of hatred. She didn't want her past feelings to come back after what he did. Sung Yeol looked at her in confusion, Why was she acting like this? What did he do to make her hate him?

"I should go," Eun Kyung took her stuffs and headed towards the door.

Sung Yeol pulled back her arm.

"What's wrong?"

Eun Kyung's eyes started to tear again and she pulled her arm, leaving him without saying anything. The memories of the past began to replay in her mind. How they spent their times together, how he proposed to her, how he left her heartbroken. She wiped away her tears. She didn't realise her surroundings when she bumped into someone. Woohyun turned and saw a girl in a white top and denim shorts crying. She looks familiar, Woohyun thought.

"I'm sorry," Eun Kyung wiped her tears and bowed.

"Wait, why are you crying?" Woohyun asked.

Eun Kyung looked up and her eyes widened. Woohyun's jaw dropped. It's her, his heart beat faster.

"You're the one who fell in the morning!" Woohyun pointed a finger.

Eun Kyung's cheek turned bright red.

"But why are you crying? Care for a cup of coffee? My treat," Woohyun gave a warm smile.

Before Eun Kyung could reply, Woohyun grabbed her hand and pulled her to the cafeteria. All the student body set their eyes on the both of them as the girls eyed Woohyun's hand who is still pulling Eun Kyung's arm.

"Er, you can let me go, now," Eun Kyung buried half her face with a book.

"Why should I? Ah, you are embarrassed by the students. I see," Woohyun chuckled.

A girl with a big specs and two low ponytails run towards Woohyun with a mini cupcake.

"Oppa, I baked this cupcake for you. Accept it if you like me," The girl said with hope written in her eyes.

Woohyun eyed the cake. He despise girls who willing to do anything for her. He accepted the cake and everyone gasped. The girl clapped her hands and gave a wide smile. Woohyun turned to face Eun Kyung who looked up in embarrassment.

"Do you want it?" He asked coolly.

The girl sighed and grabbed the cupcake and walked away. Woohyun chuckled and bend down to math Eun Kyung's height and lean towards her right ear.

"I bet she's angry."

The students in the cafeteria thought Woohyun kissed her. The girls began sobbing and the boys began sighing knowing they had no chance for Eun Kyung. Sooyoung and Taeyeon who were coincidentally there stretch their necks and waved when they saw Eun Kyung.

"EUN KYUNG!" They yell.

Woohyun's head turned and smile. He pulled her towards her best friends. Sooyoung and Taeyeon's eyes widened when they saw their best friend with Infinite's most calm member. They quickly withdrew their hands and cleared their throats. 

"You must be her friends," Woohyun sat across the two and Eun Kyung sat beside him.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon nodded. Eun Kyung and Woohyun's hand still connected.

"Do you mind if I borrow her today?" Woohyun placed his elbow onto the table.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon shook their heads and giggled. Eun Kyung's eyes almost popped out as she choked onto her own saliva.

"Where are we going?" she coughed.

"Somewhere I could cheer you up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~