Seoul Arts Academy.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJZdASg3Oec

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Kyung stepped out of the limousine and scan her school. It's her final year and she is already excited.

"NOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAA~" A student shouted.

Eun Kyung turned and saw her junior running to her.

"Kyungie Noona!" her junior hugged her waist.

"Sungminnie, I'm glad to see you," She ruffled Sungmin's hair.

"I waited long enough for you," Sungmin pulled away and pout.

"I know, I bought gifts from States. Here."

Sungmin took the wrapped gift from his sunbae and quickly tore it and leave the wrappers lying on the floor. His eyes widened when he saw the gift Eun Kyung bought. His favourite band's new release album is in his hands.

"NOONA! KAMSAHAMNIDA!" Sungmin bowed twice. 

"It's okay. In fact, I owe you," Eun Kyung giggled.

"Owe? Noona, you didn't owe anything. It's the first time I heard you say that."

"I was kidding, kiddo. Better go back to class if you want to graduate."

Sungmin saluted and ran to his class. Eun Kyung was left giggling when her best friends gave her a back hug.

"Kyungie! We missed you badly!" Taeyeon fake a sob.

"Yes Kyungie, a day without you is like a year without rain!" Sooyoung, the tall one, giggled.

Eun Kyung smiled as she handed them their gifts and linked their arms together and skipped to class. 

Meanwhile in Epik High Academy was havoc. Males shaking with fear, females drooling over Sung Yeol's gang, Infinite. L pat Sung Yeol's back as a sign of 'Welcome Home.' 

Infinite walk down as girls began shrieking and yelling in excitement. Sung Yeol sighed as he grew tired of all of these fame and popularity. He wants to feel normal. Sung Yeol ditched the gang and decided to skip classes as well. He jumped into his red ferrari and began driving around until his eyes caught Seoul Arts Academy. 

The bell rang and students began streaming out of their classes to the gate, getting ready to go home. Girls began screaming when they saw Sung Yeol outside the general office.

"Is he going to transfer here?!" A girl ask her friend.

Eun Kyung waved goodbye to Sungmin and walked to the office with her best friends.

"Omo omo omo, is that Lee Sung Yeol I see, Sooyoung?" Taeyeon pulled back Sooyoung's and Eun Kyung's arms.

Sooyoung nodded and began her fangirl-ing. 

"So.. What's so special about this guy?" Eun Kyung asked.

"HE IS THE HEIR OF LEE ENTERPRISE!" Sooyoung shook Eun Kyung.

"I see.. No wonder-"

"No wonder what?" Taeyeon interrupted.

"Nothing."

Eun Kyung told them to go home while she go get the recorded music. Sung Yeol's heart begin to beat faster when he saw her coming.

"I see we meet again," Eun Kyung smiled.

"Mm," was all Sung Yeol could say.

"Where did your voice went to? Shouting too much?" 

Sung Yeol chuckled. Why is he feeling this way? Why is he nervous whenever she is near him? 

"Here is the form, Lee Sung Yeol. And this is your music, Ms Kim," the clerk handed them their belongings.

"Kamsahamnida," Eun Kyung bowed and left.

"That girl is so courteous. Her mother will be very happy to see her well-mannered daughter following her husband's footsteps."

"I'm sorry, who is her father?" Sung Yeol asked, interested.

"Kim Junsu," the clerk replied.

He is the most successful musician in Seoul, Sung Yeol's eyes widened with his mouth slightly open. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~